THE BROWNS BOARD

Roger Stone gets new, fair prison sentence - 3 yrs and 4 months

calfoxwc

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 6:50 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Tucker Carlson? Really? Can you find someone a little more biased please. I'll wait. 

Rush. How about Rush. That'll work.😂

LOL "biased".

If the mainstream media adhered to true non partisan journalism by  reporting only facts and hiding nothing,  the nightly news would sound like a leftwing democrat bashing session, yet there wouldn't be an ounce of bias.

We choose to be biased toward the truth first, which makes us inherently conservative, and not a damn thing we can do about it, it comes with the territory.

Whereas with you  the truth be damned, you only believe what you want to believe, and hear only what you want to hear. You are biased toward your feelings, emotions, and party....not to truth.

I was a democrat a long time ago, and of course extremely biased..only because my parents were democrats. Republicans bad! Republicans bad!

Then one day out of the blue I asked myself "Why am I supposed to be hating George Bush and the Republicans again?"  That one question is all it took.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

LOL "biased".

If the mainstream media adhered to true non partisan journalism by  reporting only facts and hiding nothing,  the nightly news would sound like a leftwing democrat bashing session, yet there wouldn't be an ounce of bias.

We choose to be biased toward the truth first, which makes us inherently conservative, and not a damn thing we can do about it, it comes with the territory.

Whereas with you  the truth be damned, you only believe what you want to believe, and hear only what you want to hear. You are biased toward your feelings, emotions, and party....not to truth.

I was a democrat a long time ago, and of course extremely biased..only because my parents were democrats. Republicans bad! Republicans bad!

Then one day out of the blue I asked myself "Why am I supposed to be hating George Bush and the Republicans again?"  That one question is all it took.

There is a saying that if you aren't a liberal at age 20 you don't have a heart and if you aren't voting conservative at age 40 you don't have a brain. There is some truth to that. Many of the goals of liberals are good such as health care, education, environment etc.. however as in what Sanders is proposing there is no way we can afford the lofty goals he advocates.

I grew up with parents who were yellow dog democrats and the primary reason was because they believed the democrats were for the little guy and the republicans were for the rich. I think their growing up in the Great Depression era probably shaped their views. Anyway the first chance I get to vote I dutifully vote for democrat Jimmy Carter (because he was for the little guy) and the next 4 years I questioned why I voted for him as he was so awful. I voted for Reagan the next election and saw first hand how the economy recovered with conservative policies and have been a conservative since Reagan primarily for social issues such as pro life but also economic issues.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

LOL "biased".

We choose to be biased toward the truth first, which makes us inherently conservative........

And yet you follow the greatest pathological liar that has ever held the office who Putin loves because he believes every damn thing Putin manipulates him to believe, totally against Trump's own intel community. Give yourself a red star while Reagan turns over in his grave with how you vicariously support the "Evil Empire" rising from the ashes. :ph34r: 

Now here is a real conservative for you. One who looked the truth in the face and called it what it was and still is under Putin.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/08/this-day-in-politics-march-8-1983-440258

On the other hand we have the Puppet in Chief: Eat that truth will you.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And yet you follow the greatest pathological liar that has ever held the office who Putin loves because he believes every damn thing Putin manipulates him to believe, totally against Trump's own intel community. Give yourself a red star while Reagan turns over in his grave with how you vicariously support the "Evil Empire" rising from the ashes. :ph34r: 

Now here is a real conservative for you. One who looked the truth in the face and called it what it was and still is under Putin.

200.webp?cid=790b761108c6072d8cf364f7f73200.webp?cid=790b7611ceb53cd833860d487d0giphy.webp?cid=790b76112267e534c5f3e58a6giphy.gif?cid=790b7611fef9df62c8c590b34c

21 hours ago, Vambo said:

How 'sinister clowns' in Dem Party will 'weaponize' more Trump-Russia claims before election

https://www.foxnews.com/media/democratic-party-sinister-clowns-will-continue-russia-linked-smears-against-trump

All they have to do is play the Helsinki presser over and over again. Easy "weapon" provided by the man whose Sec. of State referred to as a Moron. The shoe fits and it's right there on videotape. Add in his insistence on "Ukraine did it" from the Russian propaganda op and it's easy to see 2+2=4. Except of course for Trumpettes who refuse to see the truth right in front of their noses. 🙈

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

All they have to do is play the Helsinki presser over and over again. Easy "weapon" provided by the man whose Sec. of State referred to as a Moron. The shoe fits and it's right there on videotape. Add in his insistence on "Ukraine did it" from the Russian propaganda op and it's easy to see 2+2=4. Except of course for Trumpettes who refuse to see the truth right in front of their noses. 🙈

• Haha 1