THE BROWNS BOARD

Intel briefs house members that russians helping Trump...but she has NO EVIDENCE

calfoxwc

oh, really now?

a simple phone call from clapper or brennan I suppose?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_Pierson

2020 election security coordinator

Pierson told NPR in January 2020 that election interference "isn't a Russia-only problem" and that "we're still also concerned about China, Iran, non-state actors, 'hacktivists.' And frankly ... even Americans might be looking to undermine confidence in the elections." She said the Russians "are already engaging in influence operations" but "we do not have evidence at this time that our adversaries are directly looking at interfering with vote counts."[8]

To deter election interference, "it's important for us to keep messaging our adversaries that this activity will not be tolerated and there will be consequences," she told NBC News.[9]

5 hours ago, htownbrown said:

We just were told by our MSM that Russia was out to help Trump win???

The big question I have is who is leaking this to WaPo and the NY Times?  Suspect number one is Shifty Schiff who has the NY Times and WaPo on speed dial everytime he gets a classified briefing from the intelligence agencies with information that might hurt Trump.

So why did this get leaked out on Sanders? We all know the democrat establishment is out to sabotage Sanders any way then can.

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

The big question I have is who is leaking this to WaPo and the NY Times?  Suspect number one is Shifty Schiff who has the NY Times and WaPo on speed dial everytime he gets a classified briefing from the intelligence agencies with information that might hurt Trump.

So why did this get leaked out on Sanders? We all know the democrat establishment is out to sabotage Sanders any way then can.

That isn't the issue. The issue is Russian interference, not leaking the fact they are doing it or vote ballot tampering. If they are again all geared up to throw out divisive propaganda and to try to influence how people vote (not meaning changing any votes) in specific key areas of swing states, then it should be information that we all have. And I don't mean just in general terms. I mean specifically what messages are THEY manufacturing and how are they getting those messages out to the target voters. That is something we should all know so that false information does not get inadvertently taken up by well meaning supporters and rebroadcast for the Russians (or Chinese or whomever is a foreign government) and become their willing dupes. A lot of information is out there that is just what supporters want to hear, so they rebroadcast it up through social media as gospel rather than what it really is, pure BS that sounds plausible, but is part of a foreign scheme nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Evidence hasn't been necessary for a long time. One only needs to shout the word Russia louder than the last time.

WSS

Well I'm glad you are a part of the Intel services and have access to the real truth. Enlighten us then. 

BTW there are 12 Russians still under indictment from the 2016 interference. I guess the Intel that led to that does not really exist. Again enlighten us please. Why hasn't trumpy cancelled those charges yet or pardoned them if they are not guilty like poor Roger Stone.

25 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That isn't the issue. The issue is Russian interference, not leaking the fact they are doing it or vote ballot tampering. If they are again all geared up to throw out divisive propaganda and to try to influence how people vote (not meaning changing any votes) in specific key areas of swing states, then it should be information that we all have. And I don't mean just in general terms. I mean specifically what messages are THEY manufacturing and how are they getting those messages out to the target voters. That is something we should all know so that false information does not get inadvertently taken up by well meaning supporters and rebroadcast for the Russians (or Chinese or whomever is a foreign government) and become their willing dupes. A lot of information is out there that is just what supporters want to hear, so they rebroadcast it up through social media as gospel rather than what it really is, pure BS that sounds plausible, but is part of a foreign scheme nonetheless.

Leaking is always an issue when classified intelligence agency briefings are leaked. If these meetings were for the public they wouldn't be having them in a classified setting to congressman with security clearances yet when some congressman (Schiff) gets information that might be harmful to Trump he immediately gets ahold of his media allies at WaPo and the NY Times and illegally discloses classified information.

Only because the democrat establishment is out to sabotage Sanders any way possible this got leaked out about Sanders.

News flash. The Russians have tried to sow discord in our elections for years and the democrats and their liberal media allies do their bidding for them. They don't care who wins in 2020 what they want to do is to try to make whoever wins in 2020 to be under a cloud of suspicion and illegitimate.

Also anyone who has investigated this know that the Russians pitifully small attempts through social media have little to no impact on our elections but what they have done is what we are seeing now with the all the paranoia, hysteria and pearl clutching. (primarily from the left)

Russia, Russia, Russia.....

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well I'm glad you are a part of the Intel services and have access to the real truth. Enlighten us then. 

BTW there are 12 Russians still under indictment from the 2016 interference. I guess the Intel that led to that does not really exist. Again enlighten us please. Why hasn't trumpy cancelled those charges yet or pardoned them if they are not guilty like poor Roger Stone.

In the first place I don't care about the Russians. At all. Zero, zip, nada 

Second Russia might well prefer Trump as a president. Who cares? I have no doubt every foreign country oh, each and every one has an opinion as to who they would prefer the president of the United States to be. I would guess that if I ran and Ukraine what Democrats in the White House. I bet Israel prefers Trump. So what tex? Mexico probably wants Democrats so they can unload more of their population.

I also have absolutely no doubt they do what they can the pride that process along. Like Obama meddling in the Israeli elections.

Think about Rodger Stone is that his trial was dirty and he should at least get a new trial. That trial would be considered a mistrial by the Democrats if it was someone they didn't hate. As it should be in our system of justice, just not to you and your new party.

Finally if the russkies or anybody else wants anyting it's just a fuck with the United States and they are doing a good job because people like you are in an insane Frenzy.

Actually Post finally, haha, anything that the russkies uncovered was malfeasance by your own new party so it's hardly unfair meddling to expose your own dirt. Why should it be?

And if Hunter Biden is dirty, as well as being the unsavory individual we know him to be, why wouldn't you want to know about it? Just because he's a Democrat? But don't worry it looks like your own party is going to deep-six Bloomberg and Bernie to usher in the Biden era. They're not going to attack Warren or Peter the butt because they don't have a chance in hell.

WSS

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

DNC doesn't want Bernie to win.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Tex

Tell me this doesn't seem more likely to you. Seriously. If the russkies really care about exporting communism worldwide Bern would be the clear favorite.

Again I think the russkies are trolling us and you're swallowing it like Heidi Fleiss swallows a mouthful of cum.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/bernie-sanders-briefed-by-us-officials-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-presidential-campaign/2020/02/21/5ad396a6-54bd-11ea-929a-64efa7482a77_story.html

😉

WSS

• Haha 2

tex is just flat out happily buying with the clapper and brennan corrupt hate fest keeps throwing against the wall.

from the link that Steve just posted:

'The disclosure of Russian assistance to Sanders follows a briefing to lawmakers last week in which a senior intelligence official said that Russia wants to see Trump reelected, viewing his administration as more favorable to the Kremlin’s interests, according to people who were briefed on the comments.

In that closed hearing for the House Intelligence Committee, lawmakers were also told that Sanders had been informed about Russia’s interference. The prospect of two rival campaigns both receiving help from Moscow appears to reflect what intelligence officials have previously described as Russia’s broader interest in sowing division in the United States and uncertainty about the validity of American elections.

The russkies did the same thing - supported both higgardly and Pres Trump to raise division in America - cause the American people to doubt their elections. If they can cause enough division - we will be powerless to stop them from taking the Ukraine, the Baltic States - and that is exactly what they want.'

• Upvote 1

yep =- the deep state demands to keep the power to run our country, and increase it.

or, OUR ELECTED PRESIDENT AND REPS IN CONGRESS (the reps with a backbone) will take it

and keep our country on course.

our side must win. or we all lose.

well, NOW?

she did her damage.

now a NEW report from intel says...

not true.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-report-undercuts-claim-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-trumps-re-election-intelligence-doesnt-say-that

New report undercuts claim that Russia is trying to help Trump's re-election: 'Intelligence doesn't say that'