THE BROWNS BOARD

bs headline

Westside Steve

This is for anybody that feels that the New York Times is a more respectable news Outlet than the blaze.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/25/us/politics/trump-sotomayor-ginsburg-supreme-court.html

Read the headline and then tell me exactly where the president actually demanded anything? It's quite possible that I missed it. But if it's not there considering the fact that most people only read the headline is it bullshit?

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

This is for anybody that feels that the New York Times is a more respectable news Outlet than the blaze.

Read the headline and then tell me exactly where the president actually demanded anything? It's quite possible that I missed it. But if it's not there considering the fact that most people only read the headline is it bullshit?

WSS

What headline?

• Haha 1

AHA ! THAT HEADLINE ! lol

"

Trump Demands 2 Liberal Justices Recuse Themselves From His Cases

The president ratcheted up a fight with a judicial system he sees as biased against him."

No surprise, I 100% agree with PRes Trump. It isn't so bad that they are lefties, and always vote that way no matter what.

But to go public, like Sotodejour did, and accuse the other judges of simply being biased for Pres Trump...

that is a new corrupt low.

Justices are supposed to decide  based on the merits of what our Constitution/Bill of Rights say. But leave it to activist lefty judges to accuse Constitutionalist judges of bias, especially when they have a disdain for the Pres WE ELECTED, and their inability to dominate the highest Court.

I don't figure that Roberts will complain that the lefty judges are being criticized about their recent and past comments.

and the complaint that Pres Trump goes to the Supreme Court too often? when he has had lefty biased lower federal judges rule against him every move he makes against their personal bias? again and again and again ? come on, now.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/25/us/politics/trump-sotomayor-ginsburg-supreme-court.html

WSS

Trump, in India, Demands 2 Liberal Justices Recuse Themselves From His Cases