THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Biden and Chuck

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You people? It's obvious you don't read. This "people" just doesn't like the fraud. I still vote for my conservative Republican representative.

sounds like bullshit to me. Didn't you say you voted for beat off of O'Rourke? Because Ted Cruz a very intelligent and reasonably Conservative Republican didn't take a swing at Donald Trump over his hag of a wife? 

I just will not vote for trump. And as for the alleged TDS, I've had it as far back as when he was a fraudulent Democrat too. I've never liked him or anything he stands for. This is not some new disease that makes you feel better about my negative attitude towards him. He's always been a fraud. But go ahead and buy these $Trillion+/year deficits and try to tell me he's really a conservative Republican. All he did was bamboozle you into thinking the permanent tax breaks for the supe-rich is a good thing. You are easy to fool.

just for the record which of your conservative Republicans that you vote for in support or preaching tax increases? Just checking. Since you apparently think it will be happier healthier stronger and better looking if we screw the rich or everybody else.

WSS

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You people? It's obvious you don't read. This "people" just doesn't like the fraud. I still vote for my conservative Republican representative. I just will not vote for trump. And as for the alleged TDS, I've had it as far back as when he was a fraudulent Democrat too. I've never liked him or anything he stands for. This is not some new disease that makes you feel better about my negative attitude towards him. He's always been a fraud. But go ahead and buy these $Trillion+/year deficits and try to tell me he's really a conservative Republican. All he did was bamboozle you into thinking the permanent tax breaks for the supe-rich is a good thing. You are easy to fool.

You're the fool, just like your pretty obaMao - liar, giant government, military depleting fraud conned Alan,too.

But he is man enough to admit he was fooled. You, not so much. Want us to post all the great things he's done for America or ...you just don't care? You'd rather have a sanders in there as a disaster. or a biden as a disaster.

You never back up anything you ever post, and all of a sudden you fake "concern" over the debt?

If you really want to support our military, support what Pres Trump has done about it.

and the old "tax breaks for the rich" ???? Please stop with the crap. Tax breaks give the rich more money saved because

they have more, spend more. That make you cry? no wonder you are a sanders fan. You dream of big money coming your way if it all falls down?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/alan_dershowitz_obama_backstabbed_israel

Rogan On Biden: ‘This Should Get You Into A Mental Hospital,’ ‘Not A Joke’

JOE BIDEN: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, all men and women created by, go, you know the, you know the thing.”

[END VIDEO CLIP]

JOE ROGAN: “Stop. Pause. He can’t be president. Stop. Pause. Pause. Listen, we can’t play any games here, folks. This is a really old man who can’t talk. This is not a joke. Like that right now, ‘you know the thing,’ play that again. This should get you into a mental hospital. They should be like, ‘Hey, um, Joe are you alright?’”

ROGAN: “He had three strokes while he was saying that. The first one, what was that word? Self-evident? Is that what he said?”

ROGAN: “He is drunk. That dude is either drunk or he can’t talk. …  He shouldn’t be doing this anymore.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rogan-on-biden-this-should-get-you-into-a-mental-hospital-not-a-joke

• Upvote 1

Democrats keep changing debate rules. In the next debate they have changed the rules again to keep out Tulsi Gabbard and to help Joe Biden. Sanders doesn't seem to understand the democrat establishment is never going to allow him to actually win the nomination.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/08/dnc-changes-debate-format-bernie-biden/