THE BROWNS BOARD

Fauxcahontis Drops Presidential Bid

And if I were biding I would pick her as VP. 

1 as creepy as she is she's at least articulate and will take some of the vision away from crazy doddering Joe.

2 she will help to ease the pain of the hardcore liberals who are getting the shaft from the Democrats and it already. They hope she will make them forget that there boy Sanders got screwed.

3 she will attract the dimwits who's number one priority it's getting a Dame in the White House.

4 the Indian gag has been played out and people are tired of it. Similar to the grab them by the pussy line. Everybody's hurted and the supporters don't care either way.

5 they can't put Pete in his VP because the blacks and Hispanics hate queers worse than any Evangelistic Christian

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

She will expect to be paid back by the DNC, she did her job. She stayed in just long enough to split the hardcore liberal vote enough to harm Bernie Sanders. Probably too late for Bernie's supporters to Rally. Joe will probably pick her as VP because I think the Obamas hate his guts.

WSS

Bernie and his Bernie bros are not the smartest bunch. Bernie and his bros are getting the shaft again by the democrat establishment and Bernie is going to take it like a whipped puppy like he did in 2016. Not just the democrat establishment but they have been using their media allies as well for weeks to take down Sanders. When Biden was failing the democrat establishment  parachuted in Bloomberg as a back up plan and when Bloomberg failed they went back to Joe Biden. Then they cleared out all the other candidates to give Biden a clear path. So the lesson Bernie and his bros don't ever learn is that the democrat establishment will let them play in their sandbox but they should never get the idea that they will be allowed to win.

It would be great to see Bernie run as an independent (which he actually is) but he won't. He will take the shaft from the democrat establishment and support Biden and the Bernie bros will soon be the Biden bros. 

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

1 as creepy as she is she's at least articulate and will take some of the vision away from crazy doddering Joe.

2 she will help to ease the pain of the hardcore liberals who are getting the shaft from the Democrats and it already. They hope she will make them forget that there boy Sanders got screwed.

3 she will attract the dimwits who's number one priority it's getting a Dame in the White House.

4 the Indian gag has been played out and people are tired of it. Similar to the grab them by the pussy line. Everybody's hurted and the supporters don't care either way.

5 they can't put Pete in his VP because the blacks and Hispanics hate queers worse than any Evangelistic Christian

WSS

3. Deter the dimwits whose number one goal is to keep a dame out of the white house

5. Eh, not so sure there

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

This isn't new information to anyone

I question how much Sanders really wants to win. He could be going after Biden on corruption but he isn't. Why? In fact Sanders apologized when one of his own supporters wrote an op ed about Joe Biden's corruption problem...just like old Bernie could care less about Hillary's emails...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bernie-sanders-apologizes-negative-joe-biden-op-ed/story?id=68422468

https://theweek.com/speedreads/664591/bernie-sanders-still-doesnt-care-about-hillarys-damn-emails-says-media-shouldnt-have-either

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

3. Deter the dimwits whose number one goal is to keep a dame out of the white house

most Republicans and conservatives are not anti women politicians they are anti liberal women politicians. Most of them if asked would think cold my ear is cool or Margaret Thatcher or Bernadine Healy we're Jean Kirkpatrick or Condoleeza Rice 

5. Eh, not so sure there

Probably just because you don't want to believe it.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

You can't bring up people that are "only voting for her because shes a woman" or "only voting for him because he's black" without acknowledging the exact opposite scenario which definitely exists

Or you just don't want to believe the alternative...

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

You can't bring up people that are "only voting for her because shes a woman" or "only voting for him because he's black" without acknowledging the exact opposite scenario which definitely exists

woodpecker backwards tailfeather illogical retort.

"people who only vote for a woman also won't vote for a woman, and/or people who voted for other women,

or people who voted for other men because no other...er...." haha.

Are you sure you aren't really in the sixth grade, woodpecker?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure I can Woody. Don't be a fool. It's a big deal even I admit that the first woman president yada yada yada. Like being the first black president was a big big deal. The only reason? Probably not but a huge Factor come on I can't imagine mayor Pete would have gotten any notice unless he'd been gay. And I like the guy. But that's the hook.

WSS

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren, who was going nowhere except into Mini Mike’s head, just dropped out of the Democrat Primary...THREE DAYS TOO LATE. She cost Crazy Bernie, at least, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Texas. Probably cost him the nomination! Came in third in Mass.

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

She will expect to be paid back by the DNC, she did her job. She stayed in just long enough to split the hardcore liberal vote enough to harm Bernie Sanders. Probably too late for Bernie's supporters to Rally. Joe will probably pick her as VP because I think the Obamas hate his guts.

WSS

Just out of curiosity why do you think that? Didn't Barry give him the presidential medal of freedom for no reason whatsoever?

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh hey. What do you know... 

https://www.pewforum.org/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

% that favor same sex marriage

Black - 51%

Hispanic - 58%

Evangelical - 29%

Perhaps from their point of view favoring same sex marriage is not the same as being in favor of a homo president. But don't ask me how or why. Ask some black person. And after you are not satisfied with their answers I'm sure you won't forget to call them homophobes.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh hey. What do you know... 

https://www.pewforum.org/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

% that favor same sex marriage

Black - 51%

Hispanic - 58%

Evangelical - 29%

Based on polling in 2019, a majority of Americans (61%) support same-sex marriage, while 31% oppose it.

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think that's true at all.  The radicals of the left still think she's part of establishment base, which is true.  

This is far more likely the scenario.

WSS

Based on polling in 2019, a majority of Americans (61%) support same-sex marriage, while 31% oppose it.

Screenshot_20200305-211351_Chrome.jpg

Are you being purposefully dense or did you legitimately forget the point you tried to make earlier? 

Neither of the two posts of yours I quoted support your point or hurt mine. It's literally the data I chose.

You claimed, without evidence, blacks and Hispanics were more anti gay than evangelicals

I posted current gay marriage polling that shows that to be false

All you did was repost the same data, except incomplete....