THE BROWNS BOARD

Man Dead From Taking Chloroquine Product After Trump Touts Drug For Coronavirus

Tour2ma

A man in Arizona has died and his wife is in critical condition after drinking a small amount of a chloroquine phosphate product in hopes of preventing a coronavirus infection. Instead of the drug form of chloroquine phosphate, the couple ingested a chloroquine phosphate product that’s used to treat parasites in fish. 

“We were afraid of getting sick,” she told NBC News. The woman, age 61, and her husband, 68, were healthy and had no underlying conditions, but they were worried about catching the virus. She had recognized the name “chloroquine” when she heard Trump say it because she had used it to treat her Koi fish

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahaelle/2020/03/23/man-dead-from-taking-chloroquine-after-trump-touts-drug-for-coronavirus/#38c086cb72e9

Chloroquine , not Chloroquine Phosphate (Fish Tank cleaner)

There were actually a handful of MSM pukes pushing the Phosphate version - they need to be strung up and left to rot.

This is today's MSM - lies unto death.

Politicians, Lawyers, and MSM (propagandist) - what happens too these low lifes in a Revolution ?

Just when I think they can't get any more loathsome, they prove me wrong.

Here's the real deal :

image.png.c17b99201dfa8d4c8246a163a9e05619.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Chloroquine , not Chloroquine Phosphate (Fish Tank cleaner)

Well actually the phosphate version is also a registered form of the malaria drug... so there's that. Also comes in a sulfate form...

The difference is the grade of the compound and likely the other fillers in the capsules.

Not that it's surprising but all the reflexive Trump protectors miss the point of the post, of the article.

The point is in an attempt to play the role of a cheerleading, Chemist in chief Trump lead these unfortunate souls to take a non-medical grade form of the drug he has touted repeatedly in his Corona Pressers.

Those of us with chemistry backgrounds heard Trump say "some add hydroxy to it... call it hydroxychloroquine," and we laughed knowing he had no idea that "adding hydroxy" did not reflect just the creation of an alternate name, a nickname, but reflected additional step or steps in the synthesis of a compound. But since he cannot tolerate the thought of appearing to know less than anyone else in the room on any topic...

Anyway...

Is Trump directly responsible for the man's death? No... he did not make the couple take the fish tank cleaner, but neither is he completely without blame.

It's in the wife's words...

• She heard Trump talk about the drug.... talk about how the drug was "safe"... talk about the drug being a "game changer."
  • She remembered the name from the koi pond use.

18 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Well actually the phosphate version is also a registered form of the malaria drug... so there's that. Also comes in a sulfate form...

The difference is the grade of the compound and likely the other fillers in the capsules.

Not that it's surprising but all the reflexive Trump protectors miss the point of the post, of the article.

The point is in an attempt to play the role of a cheerleading, Chemist in chief Trump lead these unfortunate souls to take a non-medical grade form of the drug he has touted repeatedly in his Corona Pressers.

Those of us with chemistry backgrounds heard Trump say "some add hydroxy to it... call it hydroxychloroquine," and we laughed knowing he had no idea that "adding hydroxy" did not reflect just the creation of an alternate name, a nickname, but reflected additional step or steps in the synthesis of a compound. But since he cannot tolerate the thought of appearing to know less than anyone else in the room on any topic...

Anyway...

Is Trump directly responsible for the man's death? No... he did not make the couple take the fish tank cleaner, but neither is he completely without blame.

It's in the wife's words...

• She heard Trump talk about the drug.... talk about how the drug was "safe"... talk about the drug being a "game changer."
  • She remembered the name from the koi pond use.

I'm sorry this person lost his life but it is a stretch to blame it on Trump.

There are doctors and medical experts as well who believe the drug could be a game changer and said it on television and I wouldn't fault these doctors for the man taking the fish tank cleaner either. 

Is title fishing restricted to Trumptydumps?

28 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Trump never said fish tank cleaner was safe to take.

True... got me there.

43 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Who else said it on TV, OBF?

Dr. Oz for one was saying on television that hydroxychloroquine was possibly a game changer. If the couple had heard Dr. Oz saying this on television instead of Trump and took the fish tank cleaner would Dr. Oz be responsible? I'm sorry the man lost his life but he made a huge mistake on his own.

I know even without clinical trials or going through all the hoops to get this drug approved for coronavirus if I had a severe coronavirus symptoms and no other options out there I would take the hydroxychloroquine and zpac without hesitation. 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6144015101001#sp=show-clips

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2020 at 12:13 PM, OldBrownsFan said:

If the couple had heard Dr. Oz saying this on television instead of Trump and took the fish tank cleaner would Dr. Oz be responsible? I'm sorry the man lost his life but he made a huge mistake on his own.

Not responsible... that's the wrong word... a word I took it off the table in my first reply in this thread as regards Trump. So no responsibility for Oz either.

However, if Oz were as careless in his words... as fulsome in his embrace as Trump was then, yes, Oz's "blame" for the couple taking the pills would be even greater because Oz should know better.

Of course the wife did not name Dr. Oz, did she?

Blame comes in degrees... Do you believe Trump is completely blameless?

19 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Not responsible... that's the wrong word... a word I took it off the table in my first reply in this thread as regards Trump. So no responsibility for Oz either.

However, if Oz were as careless in his words... as fulsome in his embrace as Trump was then, yes, Oz's "blame" for the couple taking the pills would be even greater because Oz should know better.

Of course the wife did not name Dr. Oz, did she?

Blame comes in degrees... Do you believe Trump is completely blameless?

I would agree with the statement below 

"The president was certainly wrong to create any expectation, at this early juncture, about hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin. But contrary to what the woman suggested to reporters, Trump did not endorse all forms of chloroquine as safe. What she consumed wasn't even medicine—it was chloroquine phosphate, a form of the chemical used in fish tank cleaner. As Reason's Elizabeth Nolan Brown wrote this morning, "It hardly seems Trump's fault that this couple took his statements to mean that drinking any old thing with chloroquine in it could help them."

https://reason.com/2020/03/24/chloroquine-phosphate-coronavirus-trump-arizona-death/

Chloroquine phosphate is a chemical compound that is a registered anti-malarial drug.

When a person uses words he does not understand, he can't communicate effectively. When he tries, listeners hear different things... unintended things... things they want to hear. And when they "trust" the speaker they will take in his words without question.

Trump desperately wants to appear knowledgeable. He may be so about some things, but chemistry, pharmacological drugs, design of experiments and epidemiology are not on that list.

He needs to leave those topics alone... or there will be more blame to come.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Trump desperately wants to appear knowledgeable. He may be so about some things, but chemistry, pharmacological drugs, design of experiments and epidemiology are not on that list.

He needs to leave those topics alone...

Kinda like you and this thread..

Terrible thread.. 

The man never suggested.... But you know that and just wanted to troll..

3 hours ago, Axe said:

The man never suggested.... But you know that and just wanted to troll..

I know no such thing... the man is as careless with words as any individual as I can remember hearing... ever.

And I only troll Kal, who is now developing a serious comprehension problem.