THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Reveal New Uniforms

Vambo

10 minutes ago, Orion said:

That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  :)   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png

That JFF sittin' in the turquoise chair?🍻

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

I can't believe some of you guys criticizing another person's home!

It's Orion's home & he seems content with it.

O...Thanks for sharing. Your banner & home look fine.

Mike

18 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

All in fun...more or less. 

You must not be married. 

I take walks around the neighborhood with my wife, and it is a constant "review" process of the appearance of other peoples properties. 

1) Oh, I understand it was all in fun, but I have just always been uncomfortable with folks OR their belongings being made fun of.

2) Slightly wrong! My Bride & I will be married 50 years  as of 7/18/2020.

3) As we do, but we keep our opinions to ourselves. We are both believers in "To each their own",  "None of our business", & "But for the grace of God, there go I".

Mike

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Orion said:

32 Gorgeous Houses with Exterior Window Shutters

That's terrible!

It looks incomplete. As if they didn't finish putting up the shutters.

Imagine them white, this effect would not even be noticeable.

Even if they were dark brown like the door it would be a huge improvement.!

(the door appears dark brown, its probably red though)

12 minutes ago, Gorka said:

It looks incomplete. As if they didn't finish putting up the shutters.

I agree.  I understand why they didn't add more shutters (because of the wart on the right) but I don't think I'd have put up any.

18 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That JFF sittin' in the turquoise chair?🍻

Ya know, it DOES look turquoise.  But it's not.  It's blue in person.  And it's not even a light blue.  It's like a totally different color.  Oh well, I'm still using that State-Of-The-Art iphone 5s.  :)

Just now, Orion said:

I agree.  I understand why they didn't add more shutters (because of the wart on the right) but I don't think I'd have put up any.

I was only yanking your chain with all of this. Red shutters are fine...depending on the color of the home.

2 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I was only yanking your chain with all of this. Red shutters are fine...depending on the color of the home.

Thanks man!  But it's all good.  We all have our own tastes.  (I live on a street named Redwood)  

4 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

That's a really nice looking house you have Orion. 

I notice no one else is posting pics of theirs. 

Thanks Dutch.  It's probably not a good idea....'cos the world is a weird place with whackos everywhere.  But I'm pretty far away from most of yaz.  :)

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Orion said:

That does it!  I'm painting my garage doors dark crimson red!

...notice the 9 ft. wooden flag pole.  :)   I'll be burning it in my chimanea one of these days.   (when I bought the house the shutters were brown.  I hated it.  and remember, I'm a Browns fan)

Hallow Decor 19-1ps.png

I like the red with the cream color....and I personally think it even the rest looks better from this angle.  Nice garages too. 

42 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

1) Oh, I understand it was all in fun, but I have just always been uncomfortable with folks OR their belongings being made fun of.

2) Slightly wrong! My Bride & I will be married 50 years  as of 7/18/2020.

3) As we do, but we keep our opinions to ourselves. We are both believers in "To each their own",  "None of our business", & "But for the grace of God, there go I".

Mike

OK,....but  #3 and #1 conflict.   And by posting photos of the house in here, the "none of our business" proviso flew out the window.  

(and are you telling me that your wife of  50 years never get into critiques of the decor of  houses other than your own?)

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I like the red with the cream color

That's the color of the other 3 sides of the house.

..........just 3 more days til the draft....then I won't be posting pics of my guitars, house, pennants.......

21 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

OK,....but  #3 and #1 conflict.   And by posting photos of the house in here, the "none of our business" proviso flew out the window.  

(and are you telling me that your wife of  50 years never get into critiques of the decor of  houses other than your own?)

I'll meet ya halfway on this as there WERE pics of the house posted. As far as critiques of decor, it would be slight & just between the 2 of us.

Mike