THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Reveal New Uniforms

Vambo

Just now, Axe said:

No... they're not.. Maybe a new monitor is what ya need. or maybe just trolling. idk

Show me another photo......I see red, white, black.   Maybe you are the color blind one....and the troller.  The colors in the photos you posted were very very closely the same.  

Maybe I will do your job for you....

Here may be a brighter photo of the Falcons:

Falcons 2020 Uniform Tease

Buccaneers:

Here, in better light,  the dark color looks more Brownish than the black.  They come close to the  seal brown the Browns use. Tampa Bay Buccaneers unveil new uniforms for 2020 season

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/browns-donate-proceeds-jerseys-covid-093744574.html

Browns to donate proceeds from new jerseys to COVID-19 relief

"The Browns are getting a new look this week, but they’re also looking around them and realizing what’s going on.

The team is unveiling a new uniform design later this week, and helping their community in more ways than just aesthetically.

According to Peter King of NBC’s Football Morning in America, the Browns are donating the net proceeds from new jersey sales to coronavirus relief in the Cleveland area.

The “Hats Off To Our Heroes” fund will help health-care professionals, first-responders, education professionals and others involved in the effort to keep people safe.

“Having a uniform launch now, we asked ourselves, ‘Are we being tone-deaf?’ “ Browns executive vice president J.W. Johnson said. “We thought we needed some positivity in a tough time for a lot of people.”

Of course, it doesn’t hurt that a lot of Browns fans will likely want new jerseys, since the old re-design in 2015, and we’re being generous here, wasn’t a good one.

“Our fans wanted us to get back to our roots, to our tradition,” Johnson said. “We’ve always had a classic, clean and iconic look. We’re a traditional team, like Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Dallas. Our fans weren’t super-thrilled with our uniform [change] the last time. Now we’ve been able to figure out a way for us to go back to more of a traditional look while giving back to people and to families who need it.”

Getting back to their roots will be nice, but giving back to their community’s the bigger benefit here."

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Orion said:

This is supposedly where they were at in October 2018.  Did they go on to screw them up since then?   Anyone's guess.

49767607107_1c24320505_k.jpg

49767280146_650402f75f_h.jpg

49767607197_aa0f86ebd1_h.jpg

https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2020/4/13/21218940/cleveland-browns-details-emerging-new-uniforms

On the bottom Color Rush unis, since they don't have any stripes, I'd put the elf on the arms or the hips of the pants.

It would give those unis a little somethin' somethin', and give some of you an aneurysm. Win-win. 

• Haha 2

I don't like the above color rush at all.  We'll see in a matter of hours what they really look like.  

I know I'll be looking through my fingers with my hands over my face.  (OH, that's right!  Don't touch your face!)

• Haha 1

Well...

At least we aren't as bad as reddit...

They have a couple dozen uni threads mostly with home brew concepts and digital enhancement of the preview sneak peeks.

uiu5bapW_bigger.jpg

Replying to
All I'll say is rest easy #Browns fans. You're gonna like what you see at noon. ;)

This has to be about the uniforms right ......wont be a player trade ?   

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

uiu5bapW_bigger.jpg

Replying to
All I'll say is rest easy #Browns fans. You're gonna like what you see at noon. ;)

This has to be about the uniforms right ......wont be a player trade ?   

As a browns fan I have a little disappoint brewing in my belly. 

I wish the color rush had stripes on the pants (or the word Browns - I liked that)

I prefer white and orange stripes on the brown pants.

I like the socks!

In a nutshell:  MUCH BETTER than what we were saddled with for the last 5 years.

5 minutes ago, Zombo said:

93819489_10158607135859497_1859614311094

Don't care for Brown pants, but I LOVE the two on the left and the classic design.

Actually if they got rid on the white jersey on the browns pants, and just used the color rush once a year, I'd call it a home run. Don't know why they had to add the white on brown.

Zombo

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Soju said:

SAME BORING CRAP. These unis are a tip of the hat to all you boring boomers out there.

Go to hell Nancy.. Go root for the Stoolers!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Don't care for Brown pants, but I LOVE the two on the left and the classic design.

Actually if they got rid on the white jersey on the browns pants, and just used the color rush once a year, I'd call it a home run. Don't know why they had to add the white on brown.

Zombo

Agreed. Much better than the space suits we had. Imho, simpler is better.

Mike

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Soju said:

SAME BORING CRAP. These unis are a tip of the hat to all you boring boomers out there.

Good, that is what I want.....the Classic Uniforms.  (though agree about the browns pants.....but at least they are not orange)

I suppose that instead of the Yankees uniforms being pinstripes, you would want them to be zigzag stripes. 

Seamless Horizontal Black And White Zigzag Stripes Pattern ...

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Zombo said:

93819489_10158607135859497_1859614311094

The two on the left perfect.

The white jersey brown pants...cheesy.

The all brown terrible...may as well call them the stoolers.

If we absolutely have to have a color rush, which we don't,  then dark orange over that any day.

32 minutes ago, Soju said:

This literally got a belly roll from me..... The timing, the avatar, the all caps, being who knows where - for who knows how long and popping back up on the uni thread.

It just hit me right I guess. 

I'm all in for a more modern design, but once again, it's the Browns we are talking here. History is what makes this franchise special. Thumbs up for the new unis. 

I'm sorry if this reply gets long, but I work on design and I usually expand on critiques, so I'll just say a few things:

• I like that there's less orange overall, it makes the helmet contrast more. 
  • I don't like that there's no strip, not anything in the color rush uniform. If you're going to play with 2 colors (one being predominant), at least make something out the second one. 
  • I've never liked the strips on the shoulders but I believe it's something that has to do with culture difference, just as I like the third uni from the left maybe because in European soccer many teams have darker shorts than jersey. 
  • I like the detail of the brown strip on the shocks of the main uniform. It's a nice original touch. 

It's just my opinion. I think they changed for the better overall. 

EDIT: Reviewing the color rush we had, I think that one regressed, so I hope they only use it once a year. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1