THE BROWNS BOARD

What? NBC loves china because they give big $$$$$$$$$ to the dems?

calfoxwc

yes, yes, everybody knows that. Attribute it to diplomacy. If Pres Trump doesn't say that, then all the left will go Sheply "frightened" because Pres Trump will get us into a war with China over diplomacy.

Woody, it's an old saying:

"you get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar."

it's a life lesson. Most leaders do it to a point.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

So I trust the MaGA and KAG hats will be moving the entirety of their production out of China and back to the US then.

along with pharmaceuticals, etc, you betcha !

Just now, OldBrownsFan said:

What has Trump has been doing reminds me of President Theodore Roosevelt's foreign policy: "speak softly and carry a big stick;

Exactly !!! I wish I had thought of that. Thanks !

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

along with pharmaceuticals, etc, you betcha !

Trump in 2016 was the only one sounding the alarm about our terrible trade policies particularly with China and he has been proven right. These bad trade deals go back for decades and different administrations.  

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And just when I was thinking you gave up The Blaze for Lent Cal.😂

I do drudge, red state, blaze, various others less often. The first icon on my browser is the blaze.

Consider the content's validity, not the Blaze's general goofiness here and there.

If I have a beef with the blaze or any other site and many of them share this trade is it they will tend to write headlines that are much more hyperbolic than anything contained in the article. I see it every day because my email is an AOL account. On an almost daily basis there is a headline that reads Somebody, almost always Trump, blast or attacks or rips or slams somebody from the opposition apparently in the eyes of AOL and their owners The Huffington Post, completely unfairly. If you read the article you will find it whatever was said is usually pretty mild criticism. But as with most news for profit Outlets on both sides of the aisle that's common practice and does not necessarily make the information within the article untrue. We just need to find out whether or not the quotes haven't been paraphrased or taken out of context. Then again most people don't read past the headline.

WSS

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If I have a beef with the blaze or any other site and many of them share this trade is it they will tend to write headlines that are much more hyperbolic than anything contained in the article. I see it every day because my email is an AOL account. On an almost daily basis there is a headline that reads Somebody, almost always Trump, blast or attacks or rips or slams somebody from the opposition apparently in the eyes of AOL and their owners The Huffington Post, completely unfairly. If you read the article you will find it whatever was said is usually pretty mild criticism. But as with most news for profit Outlets on both sides of the aisle that's common practice and does not necessarily make the information within the article untrue. We just need to find out whether or not the quotes haven't been paraphrased or taken out of context. Then again most people don't read past the headline.

WSS

Great point. Some of the sites I post from do that with the headlines and no doubt they do it for the reasons you state. They want attention grabbing headlines to entice you to click to the story. 

• Upvote 1