THE BROWNS BOARD

Information

Axe

I remember an old line about computers ...garbage in and garbage out.

Here is garbage out. What our CDC said about not wearing masks. They need to be honest with the public or they lose credibility. 

Tucker blasts feds over medical masks, says 'stop lying to us' about why we shouldn't buy them

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-blasts-feds-medical-masks-coronavirus

MSNBC’s Maddow Bets Against The Navy...And Loses

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow has underestimated the U.S. Navy. 

Maddow claimed in a segment last week that it was “nonsense” to believe the U.S. Navy capable of mobilizing the hospital ships discussed by President Trump to arrive in New York City as rapidly as a week later.

“In terms of the happy talk we’ve had on this front from the federal government, there is no sign that the Navy hospital ships that the president made such a big deal of, the Comfort and the Mercy, there’s no sign that they’ll be anywhere onsite, helping out anywhere in the country, for weeks yet...That’s nonsense.”

However, the very thing Maddow claimed to be nonsense became reality when the hospital ship USNS Comfort docked in New York Harbor Monday morning.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/msnbcs-maddow-bets-against-navyand-loses

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I remember an old line about computers ...garbage in and garbage out.

Here is garbage out. What our CDC said about not wearing masks. They need to be honest with the public or they lose credibility. 

Tucker blasts feds over medical masks, says 'stop lying to us' about why we shouldn't buy them

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-blasts-feds-medical-masks-coronavirus

Of course N95 or higher masks work.  Why do you think the levels in asian countries are lower than in the USA and Europe?

13 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Of course N95 or higher masks work.  Why do you think the levels in asian countries are lower than in the USA and Europe?

I saw one of those MDs last night who confessed he had been saying not to use them, but changed his mind about a week ago and said if you have them, then of course use them. It does no harm and in fact may help from spreading it if you are an unknowing carrier. 

EDIT: But he also cautioned not to think that means to take any chances either. Keep the distancing and limit exposure the best you can and always wash your hands after removal. I put the one I have in a plastic sealing sandwich bag and put it in direct sunlight for a day or so. First the outer side then the inside facing the sun.

when we were flipping houses - I bought the gals a couple of boxes of masks. Sure enough, they are N95 masks. I wear them if I have to go out. and nitrile globes, which I also had a box of. I'm not playing. Don't want it, don't want to spread it, don't want to bring it home.

and plenty of bottles, a few big ones, of purell.

I think I'm going to make a couple of pumpkin pies this weekend....

They're saying that any mask, even a scarf over your mouth and nose will help somewhat, I had a box of N95 masks in my garage from when I did remodeling about 4 years ago.  I donated it to the UH Parma ER (called them and they sent a nurse out to my car to get them).  

In other news:

Cuyahoga County investigating cluster of coronavirus cases at Parma nursing home

Updated Mar 31, 2020; Posted Mar 31, 2020

shares

PARMA, Ohio — Health department officials said late Monday that they are investigating a cluster of coronavirus cases at a Parma nursing home.

A statement from the Cuyahoga County Board of Health released Tuesday in response to questions by cleveland.com said the county and state health departments are investigating the cluster of Covid-19 cases at ManorCare on Sprague Road.

The statement does not detail the number of cases at the nursing home and long-term care facility on Sprague Road.

The facility holds a maximum of 130 people and, as of March 10, had 108 live-in patients, according to Ohio State Health Department inspection records.

Patients and staff members now undergo screening, and the board of health is working with the nursing home to support its patients and staff. No other information was immediately released.

Along with the nursing home, the Parma facility also offers outpatient and short-term rehabilitation services.

ManorCare spokeswoman Julie Beckert said they could not release information on how many cases at the facility. She said none of the patients that tested positive for Covid-19 remain there.

“We know that the frail and elderly are especially susceptible to the virus,” Beckert’s statement said. “Although the individuals are not currently in the center, the health and well-being of our patients and employees remains our top priority.”

Beckert’s statement said that facility management reported the cases to the health department, notified employees and patients’ family members, isolated patients believed to be at-risk, halted group activities and limited some patient-staff interactions.

The facility stopped taking new admissions and patients’ temperatures at regular intervals, Beckert said.

ManorCare is one of the largest chains of nursing homes and assisted-living center providers in the country with facilities in 27 states. The nursing home chain has reported cases of coronavirus in several of its facilities across the country, according to news reports.

The elderly and sick are higher-risk for contracting the potentially deadly virus. Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine, on March 14, ordered nursing homes end visitation except in end-of-life situations.

Ohio officials on Tuesday reported 1,993 cases in the state and 527 in Cuyahoga County. Fifty-five people have died of the virus in Ohio, and six have died in the county.

Two of the six deaths in Cuyahoga County were people ages 60-70, two were between the ages of 70-80 and two were older than 80. Forty-four of the county’s 129 hospitalizations are people over 70, according to the Ohio Department of Health.

Cuyahoga County Board of Health officials on Friday for the first time released the number of cases by zip code. The zip code for ManorCare, 44133, tied for the highest number cases in the county with between 10-16 cases. The county board of health will update those numbers every Friday.

• Upvote 1

On 3/31/2020 at 4:25 AM, Westside Steve said:

Facebook and the Browns board.

Twitter and the BB here... can't trust FB anymore... russian bot infestation.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

They're saying that any mask, even a scarf over your mouth and nose will help somewhat, I had a box of N95 masks in my garage from when I did remodeling about 4 years ago.  I donated it to the UH Parma ER (called them and they sent a nurse out to my car to get them).  

Attaboy!

On 3/31/2020 at 6:54 AM, OldBrownsFan said:

Maddow claimed in a segment last week that it was “nonsense” to believe the U.S. Navy capable of mobilizing the hospital ships discussed by President Trump to arrive in New York City as rapidly as a week later.

Hmmmmm... there's no date stamp on Maddow's comment or the clip of her on youtube...

But knowing how thorough OBF is in his assertions and how rigorous his research is...

LOL... who am I kidding...

Arrived: March 30, 2020... https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2020/03/30/usns-comfort-arrives-in-new-york-city-1269589

Promised March 18, 2020... https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/18/trump-navy-ship-coronavirus-new-york-harbor-135732

Yup... 11 days

Better known in Trumplandia as 1 week on the nose.

• Haha 1

With no better place to put this, here is an article about covid-19 and food consumption. Dr. Fauci said similar things a week or so ago.   

Not political and hopefully helpful to you all.

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-food-risk.html 

And just to go back where you were, Who said we were going from 15 cases to zero and that it was another Democratic Hoax-Had to be that witch Rachel, right?🤴 or 👸