THE BROWNS BOARD

Extra Security for Fauci as threats come from the Right...

Tour2ma

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

So you deny that there exists this unprecedented hatred for a president?...from which spawned an unprecedented attempt to remove him from office?

You don't know of such things such as The New York Theater play depicting Trumps assassination, sponsored by the NY Times? George Lopez comment about assassinating Trump for half price? Madonna, Robert Deniro, ect ect ?

1. It doesn't take a genius to see from which end of the political spectrum the Fauci backlash is emanating.
  2. Any death threat has to be taken seriously despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of them come from cowards who would never act upon them.
  3. Of course.  These are the stipulations I had laid out. Why are you responding to what I had said with what I had said???
  5. As for hyperbole... well that would take giving the story more prominence over a much longer longer period of time to reach that level... something akin to the "New Black Panther" movement.

I;ll be happy to engage you once you decide where to leave the goal post...

12 hours ago, Gorka said:

I must comment on your thread title …."as threats come from the right". You just couldn't resist could you? lol 

Your little dig implies that  "Fauci must die" is the general view of the right which you know is not true, whereas it would certainly not be going out on a lib to say a substantial portion of lefties wish Trump was dead, which you know is true.

Although the probability that death threats came from someone on the right is high, it has yet to be determined who made them. The source of these threats as of yesterday still remains unknown.

Amid these "death threats" security measures taken to protect Dr. Fauci  are necessary,  but that doesn't dismiss the possibility  that these "death threats" were not seriously intended and that the subsequent reporting is hyperbole...like your thread title.

51 minutes ago, Gorka said:

As awful as his crime was, he intended to kill no one.

So he said.

Apparently no one believed him to the tune of 20 years.

18 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Every journey begins with  single step...

Florida Man Who Mailed Bombs To Democrats, Media Gets 20 Years In Prison

August 5, 20195:59 PM ET

According to a statement released by U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman in March, Sayoc's intended victims were former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Cory Booker, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, CNN, Robert De Niro, Sen. Kamala Harris, former Attorney General Eric Holder, former President Barack Obama, George Soros, Thomas Steyer and Rep. Maxine Waters.
Sayoc's attorneys, all federal public defenders, argued that Sayoc was motivated by his obsession with Trump and his anger at Democrats, whom he blamed for the vandalism of his van, which displayed Trump stickers.

Nice investigative reporting. Had to go back a couple years but there we are. Between that and the evidence of European anti-immigrant sentiment Unearthed by Woody you guys should contact HBO. There's probably a few bucks to be made by being technical consultants for the next season of True Crime.

WSS

• Haha 1

So I heard some tape of the good doctor from not too long ago claiming that the threat to the United States from covid-19 was miniscule. I wonder if those death threats are coming from the executives of the major news networks that would stand to lose billions of dollars if they didn't have this Cash Cow of a panic to report on 24/7?

😊

WSS

On 4/4/2020 at 9:54 AM, Gorka said:

What are you talking about now? They were proven to be duds. They were reported as duds in every story except for the one you posted. What a surprise.

It means he fought a crack pot that was a of trump supporter who was convicted sending some inoperable bombs to Democrats a couple of years ago. Which, maybe he and Woody assume, prove the point that the landscape is crawling with Trump supporting terrorists looking to kill the doctor. Otherwise I'm not exactly sure.

😊

WSS

On 4/4/2020 at 8:54 AM, Gorka said:

What are you talking about now? They were proven to be duds. They were reported as duds in every story except for the one you posted. What a surprise.

The article reported them as "inoperative". For once I forgot to post a link:

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/05/748420957/cesar-sayoc-florida-man-who-mailed-bombs-to-democrats-and-media-gets-20-years

Does 20 years for intentionally mailing duds make sense to you? Or was their state more in line with his level of competence in covering his tracks?