THE BROWNS BOARD

Extra Security for Fauci as threats come from the Right...

Tour2ma

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Like I said call me when some of these people get arrested and charged. It should be relatively simple. They have the full force of the US government to track them down. 

WSS

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/14/world/europe/germany-far-right-terrorism.html

BERLIN — Twelve men — one a police employee — were arrested Friday on charges of forming and supporting a far-right terrorism network planning wide-ranging attacks on politicians, asylum seekers and Muslims, the authorities said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-crime-police/london-policeman-arrested-for-suspected-right-wing-terrorism-links-idUSKBN20S2FZ

LONDON (Reuters) - British counter-terrorism officers have arrested a serving London policeman on suspicion of being a member of a banned organization linked to right-wing terrorism.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/14/world/europe/germany-far-right-terrorism.html

BERLIN — Twelve men — one a police employee — were arrested Friday on charges of forming and supporting a far-right terrorism network planning wide-ranging attacks on politicians, asylum seekers and Muslims, the authorities said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-crime-police/london-policeman-arrested-for-suspected-right-wing-terrorism-links-idUSKBN20S2FZ

LONDON (Reuters) - British counter-terrorism officers have arrested a serving London policeman on suspicion of being a member of a banned organization linked to right-wing terrorism.

You found Nazis in Germany? Wow Woody you'll be promoted to detective in no time.

But I'm sure you're right Trump has death squads stalking the doctor as we speak.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You found Nazis in Germany? Wow Woody you'll be promoted to detective in no time.

But I'm sure you're right Trump has death squads stalking the doctor as we speak.

WSS

So this is the second round of...

"This thing doesn't exist!" - Steve

"Here is an example" - Woody

"Well... so! That's not what I meant! [Typical Steve Comment]" - Steve

Brilliant Steve. 

Peace

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So this is the second round of...

"This thing doesn't exist!" - Steve

"Here is an example" - Woody

"Well... so! That's not what I meant! [Typical Steve Comment]" - Steve

Brilliant Steve. 

Peace

If you think death threats are rampant from Trump supporters it really shouldn't be that hard to give me a long list of convictions.

Until then you're talking out your ass.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If you think death threats are rampant from Trump supporters it really shouldn't be that hard to give me a long list of convictions.

WSS

It's what he does Steve.. 🙄

He thinks, wait,, no he doesn't, therein lies the problem. He believes NY times links are good stuff 🤣

Anti meme post in 3 2 1..

5 hours ago, Axe said:

He thinks, wait,, no he doesn't, therein lies the problem. He believes NY times links are good stuff 🤣

Not only that but his examples had absolutely nothing to do with his personal Boogeyman Trump supporters.  Claiming death threats is one of the oldest tricks in the book used to garner sympathy for political figures.  And speaking of the New York Times if anyone bothers to read the headlines of their opinion pages and doesn't think that the rest of their news is slanted that way they are out of their minds.

WSS

Wow, where to start

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

When in the fuck did I ever say I think "death threats are rampant from Trump supporters?" Are you ever able to have a conversation without your Typical Steve putting giant hyperbolic statements in other people's mouths bullshit? Your original post said this is "always some big vague Boogeyman" in regards to right wing terrorist threats. I provided two examples. Then you wanted to see when these type of people get arrested and charged. I linked you to articles saying they were arrested. Nothing in there at any point said I think there are rampant death threats from Trump supporters. Christ. 

9 hours ago, Axe said:

Oh hey, you posted your own words! Congrats man, that's a big first step. I know it's easier just copy and pasting memes from Facebook that say things you agree with, but I promise typing up your own thoughts can feel even more rewarding. We'll just have to work on you creating some thoughts of your own first...

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/opinion/jared-kushner-coronavirus.html?smid=fb-share&fbclid=IwAR14H47kGiXvHaKQB_nH5FmVjik2VPa7-SoffZPOotrlgnRk9CooSkcKS8o

Actually I misspoke these people are truly lunatics, worse than anything on Fox News The Blaze or ammoland. That's one of many.

WSS

No. Opinion pieces can be crazy all over the place. All of the right wing places you mention have just as bad or worse opinion pieces. A truly biased place has that leak into "news" reporting at that's seen all of the time with right wing links posted on here. 

I'm not posting an opinion piece. I'm not posting some "news" article telling you have Obamacare will kill your grandma. It's an article stating an arrest was made. Look it up wherever you like. 

You didn't mind Reuters the first time. Here's that story there

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN20A09P

Is ABC ok?

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/german-police-raid-homes-suspected-extremists-68982406

It is all over the place 

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 1:35 AM, Tour2ma said:

I must comment on your thread title …."as threats come from the right". You just couldn't resist could you? lol 

Your little dig implies that  "Fauci must die" is the general view of the right which you know is not true, whereas it would certainly not be going out on a lib to say a substantial portion of lefties wish Trump was dead, which you know is true.

Although the probability that death threats came from someone on the right is high, it has yet to be determined who made them. The source of these threats as of yesterday still remains unknown.

Amid these "death threats" security measures taken to protect Dr. Fauci  are necessary,  but that doesn't dismiss the possibility  that these "death threats" were not seriously intended and that the subsequent reporting is hyperbole...like your thread title.

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Wow, where to start

When in the fuck did I ever say I think "death threats are rampant from Trump supporters?" Are you ever able to have a conversation without your Typical Steve putting giant hyperbolic statements in other people's mouths bullshit? Your original post said this is "always some big vague Boogeyman" in regards to right wing terrorist threats. I provided two examples. Then you wanted to see when these type of people get arrested and charged. I linked you to articles saying they were arrested. Nothing in there at any point said I think there are rampant death threats from Trump supporters. Christ. 

Oh hey, you posted your own words! Congrats man, that's a big first step. I know it's easier just copy and pasting memes from Facebook that say things you agree with, but I promise typing up your own thoughts can feel even more rewarding. We'll just have to work on you creating some thoughts of your own first...

No. Opinion pieces can be crazy all over the place. All of the right wing places you mention have just as bad or worse opinion pieces. A truly biased place has that leak into "news" reporting at that's seen all of the time with right wing links posted on here. 

I'm not posting an opinion piece. I'm not posting some "news" article telling you have Obamacare will kill your grandma. It's an article stating an arrest was made. Look it up wherever you like. 

You didn't mind Reuters the first time. Here's that story there

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN20A09P

Is ABC ok?

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/german-police-raid-homes-suspected-extremists-68982406

It is all over the place 

Those European violent extremist type groups have existed for some time. England has them too. Came into prominence during the Muslim refugee influx some years back.

Our own Antifa would get destroyed by them.

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Every journey begins with  single step...

Florida Man Who Mailed Bombs To Democrats, Media Gets 20 Years In Prison

August 5, 20195:59 PM ET

According to a statement released by U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman in March, Sayoc's intended victims were former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Cory Booker, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, CNN, Robert De Niro, Sen. Kamala Harris, former Attorney General Eric Holder, former President Barack Obama, George Soros, Thomas Steyer and Rep. Maxine Waters.
Sayoc's attorneys, all federal public defenders, argued that Sayoc was motivated by his obsession with Trump and his anger at Democrats, whom he blamed for the vandalism of his van, which displayed Trump stickers.

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

And speaking of the New York Times if anyone bothers to read the headlines of their opinion pages and doesn't think that the rest of their news is slanted that way they are out of their minds.

Yet the WSJ opinion pages clearly do not filter into their news coverage.

And Hannity's ravings are not reflected in the hour or so of actual news left on FNC since Shep Smith left.

I guess I'm out of my mind...

9 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

And Hannity's ravings are not reflected in the hour or so of actual news left on FNC since Shep Smith left.

Finally something we agree on! :D

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Your little dig implies that  "Fauci must die" is the general view of the right which you know is not true,

Guilty as charged... I've learned a lot from cal down here. Have you called his gross generalizations to his attention as well or am I special?

As for the rest of your reply...

2 hours ago, Gorka said:
  1. whereas it would certainly not be going out on a lib to say a substantial portion of lefties wish Trump was dead, which you know is true.
  2. Although the probability that death threats came from someone on the right is high, it has yet to be determined who made them. The source of these threats as of yesterday still remains unknown.
  3. Amid these "death threats" security measures taken to protect Dr. Fauci  are necessary,  but that doesn't dismiss the possibility  that these "death threats" were not seriously intended and that the subsequent reporting is hyperbole...like your thread title.

First, was "out on a lib" intentionally clever or just a typo? Otherwise...

1. I know of no such thing.
  2. It doesn't take a genius to see from which end of the political spectrum the Fauci backlash is emanating.
  3. Any death threat has to be taken seriously despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of them come from cowards who would never act upon them. As for hyperbole... well that would take giving the story more prominence over a much longer longer period of time to reach that level... something akin to the "New Black Panther" movement.

8 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Finally something we agree on! :D

Uh-huh...

But admit it... you never thought you were guessing.... ;)

7 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Guilty as charged... I've learned a lot from cal down here. Have you called his gross generalizations to his attention as well or am I special?

My generalizations are not gross. You aren't just good at it. I'll teach a class to get you up to speed.

Offhand, though -

you need to add a qualifier often. I say communist chinese. Not just "chinese". and I use "sombeitches" to ascribe a narrowing down of certain people in a certain category.

I also note trends, not intentionally saying "every single democrat is nasty as nancy" kind of generalization. But rather, trends that democrats TEND to do. and most of the time, they do try. Which, in conclusiion, "TEND" + "TRY" = "TREND".

heh heh heh. I made that up just now. See, grasshopper?

Oh, yes... you made up a lot of what you just posted...

... but then you are the old, blind monk in this scenario. ;)

19 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Oh, yes... you made up a lot of what you just posted...

... but then you are the old, blind monk in this scenario. ;)

oh yeah? well, this is you (lol):

OIP.5IN8CQL5RcAcpbqvqlYMmwHaK-?pid=Api&r

5 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

sorry am I supposed to care about Shepard Smith?

Fair enough as long as you are admitting  the New York Times deserves about the same amount of journalistic respect as Sean Hannity.

I may have missed it but I haven't noticed equally bombastic headlines in the wsj. Maybe I just missed them.

WSS

I'm some kind of turtle harp?

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Fair enough as long as you are admitting  the New York Times deserves about the same amount of journalistic respect as Sean Hannity.

:blink:

image.png.74cd86e60f3909626bf1a3da4371916e.png

8 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Oh you're special all right.lol

You've learned a lot from Cal? Gee you always come across as being above Cal.

First, was "out on a lib" intentionally clever or just a typo? Otherwise...

A typo it was.

1. I know of no such thing.
  2. I-know-nothing.jpg

griffin.jpg

So you deny that there exists this unprecedented hatred for a president?...from which spawned an unprecedented attempt to remove him from office?

You don't know of such things such as The New York Theater play depicting Trumps assassination, sponsored by the NY Times? George Lopez comment about assassinating Trump for half price? Madonna, Robert Deniro, ect ect ?

1. It doesn't take a genius to see from which end of the political spectrum the Fauci backlash is emanating.
  2. Any death threat has to be taken seriously despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of them come from cowards who would never act upon them.
  3. Of course.  These are the stipulations I had laid out. Why are you responding to what I had said with what I had said???
  5. As for hyperbole... well that would take giving the story more prominence over a much longer longer period of time to reach that level... something akin to the "New Black Panther" movement.

8 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Every journey begins with  single step...

Florida Man Who Mailed (INOPERATIVE) Bombs To Democrats, Media Gets 20 Years In Prison

August 5, 20195:59 PM ET

According to a statement released by U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman in March, Sayoc's intended victims were former Vice President Joe Biden, Sen. Cory Booker, former CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, CNN, Robert De Niro, Sen. Kamala Harris, former Attorney General Eric Holder, former President Barack Obama, George Soros, Thomas Steyer and Rep. Maxine Waters.
Sayoc's attorneys, all federal public defenders, argued that Sayoc was motivated by his obsession with Trump and his anger at Democrats, whom he blamed for the vandalism of his van, which displayed Trump stickers.

You're Welcome.

Thought you may thank me for inserting the word "inoperative" so as to make this story accurate.

As awful as his crime was, he intended to kill no one. Unlike this filthy democrat:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/james-hodgkinson-shooting-republicans-baseball-game

17 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/opinion/jared-kushner-coronavirus.html?smid=fb-share&fbclid=IwAR14H47kGiXvHaKQB_nH5FmVjik2VPa7-SoffZPOotrlgnRk9CooSkcKS8o

Actually I misspoke these people are truly lunatics, worse than anything on Fox News The Blaze or ammoland. That's one of many.

What do you see as Jared's major qualifications to head the response to a major pandemic, Steve?

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, come on, Tour. Ask me what that musical instrument is.

Thought I did...

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I'm some kind of turtle harp?