THE BROWNS BOARD

The "Daily CoronaVirus Presser" Thread...

Tour2ma

On 4/2/2020 at 9:38 AM, Westside Steve said:

Times of media generated panic are probably great for criminals of every stripe. I'm surprised the left hasn't started calling the cartels "dreamers."

😊

WSS

https://sanduskyregister.com/news/178553/new-forecast-for-ohio-an-earlier-peak-far-fewer-deaths/?fbclid=IwAR0ZQU7gXDwTn-kOH76VrMKNVUP3Zn8yhpm3TxzQXbIPPBRypfmd7Fru5kc

Don't worry folks the people who profit from Panic will do everything they can to downplay anything that even remotely resembles good news.

Just coincidentally cold and flu season is almost over...

😏

WSS

32 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Don't worry folks the people who profit from Panic will do everything they can to downplay anything that even remotely resembles good news.

Just coincidentally cold and flu season is almost over...

😏

WSS

😷😂 😷

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

😷😂 😷

Less  lucky than Steve, more  lucky than  you. Models are saying the odds of a significant minority,  if not a majority of Americans will eventually get infected with  this bug. Hope for all the guys here it's  mild symptoms  at worst. 

With the Masters now pushed back to November, I'm expecting  the NFL season to  start around the  same time.  Football in January and  February on the Lake. Glad I  have plenty of cold weather gear. Super Bowl next April?  Could happen.  

quid pro joe lies again, but the left loves -convenient lies- ...

factcheck = TRUE -

https://www.theblaze.com/news/obama-administration-n95-stockpile-coronavirus

Reports: Obama admin used up the stockpile of N95 masks but never replenished the supply, despite recommendations to do so

it would be so refreshing and uplifting if folks who hate Pres Trump (for winning the election) would criticize obaMao commie and Joe Biden over this.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/04/07/china-does-it-again-u.k.-buys-antibody-tests-for-wuhan-coronavirus-from-china-but-theyre-defective

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 2:46 AM, Tour2ma said:

March 31, 2020 -

Things got grim yesterday... which was the good news. Good in that our President now seems to fully understand, if not accept... afterall he gotta be he... that this virus is not a sensationalized MSM hoax, is not going to just disappear... at least not anytime soon..., is not like the flu, etc., etc., etc.

Brix revealed that unmitigated between 1.5 and 2.2 million deaths could occur in the US (gee... where have I seen numbers like those before).

Haven't seen you here in a while. Don't be a stranger.

Well well,  look what we have here...from CNN.

Top public health official says number of dead could be lower as Americans practice social distancing

A source close to the task force said it's possible the eventual death toll will be "way under" the 100,000-to-240,000 figure.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/polit...ons/index.html

12 hours ago, Gorka said:

Haven't seen you here in a while. Don't be a stranger.

Well well,  look what we have here...from CNN.

Top public health official says number of dead could be lower as Americans practice social distancing

A source close to the task force said it's possible the eventual death toll will be "way under" the 100,000-to-240,000 figure.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/07/polit...ons/index.html

Aw... Sebastian missed me...

Thus my use of the term unmitigated... hell it was even italicized in my post.

You don't do smart-ass very well.... well at least not both parts of it.

Meanwhile back at my thread...

Trumpy has his routine now...

• lie about how well his administration is doing
  • promote unproven drugs
  • accept praise from Pence and special guest stars
  • take credit for things state programs are doing
  • call on Fauci to do a little dance
  • prevent Fauci from doing any encores
  • attack a reporter
  • avoid answering a pointed question
  • attack another reporter
  • hand the ball to VP and leave... to watch the rest of the Presser on TV.

Meanwhile since everyone's attention has been diverted by the daily trumpy rally, he managed to usurp the power of the House to have oversight on what he's doing with all the relief money. Welcome to Monarchy 101 to be followed by Chavez 202.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/virus-outbreak-inspectors-general/2020/04/07/id/961757/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM103677_04072020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010104jx8m5q

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Meanwhile since everyone's attention has been diverted by the daily trumpy rally, he managed to usurp the power of the House to have oversight on what he's doing with all the relief money. Welcome to Monarchy 101 to be followed by Chavez 202.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/virus-outbreak-inspectors-general/2020/04/07/id/961757/?ns_mail_uid=6d52df85-236f-4a8f-8332-d84fdb5d6ebf&ns_mail_job=DM103677_04072020&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010104jx8m5q

Thank God Pres Trump won't sell out our uranium to russia, and let our diplomats and staff be murdered and do nothing, after they continually begged for more security, and won't give a lot of high powered weapons to drug cartels to try to turn public opinion against gun owners etc, and Thank GOD Pres Trump doesn't appoint "czars" all over our gov to avoid congressional approval, Thank God Pres Trump KEEPS HIS promises unlike obaMao commie BROKE ALL OF HIS....

and THANK GOD Pres Trump doesn't turn the IRS, CIA, NSA, FBI and DOJ into political

hit squads...

I could go on.......

• Upvote 1

Just now, calfoxwc said:

Thank God Pres Trump won't sell out our uranium to russia, and let our diplomats and staff be murdered and do nothing, after they continually begged for more security, and won't give a lot of high powered weapons to drug cartels to try to turn public opinion against gun owners etc, and Thank GOD Pres Trump doesn't appoint "czars" all over our gov to avoid congressional approval, Thank God Pres Trump KEEPS HIS promises unlike obaMao commie BROKE ALL OF HIS....

and THANK GOD Pres Trump doesn't turn the IRS, CIA, NSA, FBI and DOJ into political

hit squads...

I could go on.......

Deflection of the responsibility that trumpy refuses to take. Nice try cal. But you're just trying to throw up more smoke and mirrors for this moron.

not deflection - comparison. Never remember one time you bashed obaMao commie. but here we are, every single thing Pres Trump does/doesn't do, says/doesn't say, has for breakfast/doesn't have for breakfast, jokes/doesn't joke, etc etc etc etc is BAD.

eight years of silence about obaMao commie, and the scandals are very, very real.

Oh God, how I wish we had a Covid-19 czar...

2 hours ago, Axe said:

And you guys bitch about JAFBF's thread  🤣

Actually I just avoid it...

How many BENGHAZI investigations were there, cal?

And is it true that you actually have to light your hair on fire before yelling it?

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And some guy nicknamed "Bulldog" doesn't think much of the move... must be some kind of commie, TDS sumbitch...

Oh wait...

Mattis rebukes Trump over removal of Pentagon inspector general

Jenna McLaughlin, David Knowles and Michael Isikoff - 15 hrs ago

Former Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis issued a rare public rebuke of President Trump Tuesday over his decision to fire Glenn Fine, the Pentagon inspector general charged with overseeing implementation of the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package. 

“Mr. Fine is a public servant in the finest tradition of honest, competent governance,” Mattis told Yahoo News in an email. “In my years of extensive engagement with him as our Department of Defense’s acting Inspector General, he proved to be a leader whose personal and managerial integrity were always of the highest order.”

The Department of Defense announced Trump’s latest salvo in an ongoing bid to reshape government oversight of his administration on Tuesday, saying that the president had removed Fine from the acting inspector general role he had held at the Pentagon for more than four years. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mattis-rebukes-trump-over-removal-of-pentagon-inspector-general/ar-BB12hOzY?ocid=spartandhp

A. Mattis is a whining deep state bitch, just like clapper and brennan and rice and the clintons...obamao,

atkinson, mueller, page, strzok, the list is long. Trump has every right to have people HE TRUSTS, in high places.

Obamao had FINE? fine. Trump wants someone different. and the deep state turds hate losing their loyalists/informers.

That is another part of DRAINING THE CORRUPT SWAMP.

Mattis and the left doesn't like it?

I do. Real America does.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-removes-inspector-general-who-was-to-oversee-2-trillion-stimulus-spending/2020/04/07/2f0c6cb8-78ea-11ea-9bee-c5bf9d2e3288_story.html

Trump cast his decision to remove Fine as merely cleaning house of Obama-era holdover appointments, saying those officials could be biased.

“We have a lot of IGs in from the Obama era,” he said Tuesday. “And as you know, it’s a presidential decision. And I left them, largely. I mean, changed some, but I left them. . . . But when we have, you know, reports of bias and when we have different things coming in. I don’t know Fine. I don’t think I ever met Fine.”

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

A. Mattis is a whining deep state bitch, just like clapper and brennan and rice and the clintons...obamao,

atkinson, mueller, page, strzok, the list is long. Trump has every right to have people HE TRUSTS, in high places.

Obamao had FINE? fine. Trump wants someone different. and the deep state turds hate losing their loyalists/informers.

That is another part of DRAINING THE CORRUPT SWAMP.

Mattis and the left doesn't like it?

I do. Real America does.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/trump-removes-inspector-general-who-was-to-oversee-2-trillion-stimulus-spending/2020/04/07/2f0c6cb8-78ea-11ea-9bee-c5bf9d2e3288_story.html

Trump cast his decision to remove Fine as merely cleaning house of Obama-era holdover appointments, saying those officials could be biased.

“We have a lot of IGs in from the Obama era,” he said Tuesday. “And as you know, it’s a presidential decision. And I left them, largely. I mean, changed some, but I left them. . . . But when we have, you know, reports of bias and when we have different things coming in. I don’t know Fine. I don’t think I ever met Fine.”

I don't think I would call Mattis a bitch.

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I don't think I would call Mattis a bitch.

Good point - I'll just change it to "deep state loyalist". who bitches a lot, like all the rest of the prominent deep state members.

• 2 weeks later...

"TDS"... the all-purpose acronym... lol...

Meanwhile back at the thread... of all the days to skip the daily Trump rally in the White House... I had to miss yesterday's.

Fucking Draft... :)