THE BROWNS BOARD

Pelosi Rattles Saber, Names James Clyburn To Lead New Committee To Investigate Trump Admin Response To Pandemic

Vambo

pelcly-696x364-1.png
NEWS 

Pelosi Rattles Saber, Names James Clyburn To Lead New Committee To Investigate Trump Admin Response To Pandemic

https://washingtondailynews.today/pelosi-rattles-saber-names-james-clyburn-to-lead-new-committee-to-investigate-trump-admin-response-to-pandemic/?fbclid=IwAR1Fhsw7N7BK-pkjbG9l29ZTdLBTJMOws9XSU3SY-kgSe-Jaw3TEYvL63gA

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., just made her move and announced she is forming a House committee to investigate the Trump admin’s response to the pandemic.

No one knows how she will do this with the House out of town for the foreseeable future- she won’t let them do anything remotely.

Also, the stimulus bill we just passed has oversight in it – so when she says this committee is to investigate how the Trump admin will spend the money and that this committee is not set up to solely investigate Trump, one does wonder about her true intent.

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/clyburn-coronavirus-oversight/

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R., Calif.) on Thursday said he is concerned by the choice. "[The committee] is concerning to me because Congressman Clyburn is the one who thought this crisis was an opportune time to restructure government," McCarthy said in a conference call with reporters. "That's not what we should be doing."

yeah, let the House be all of Congress, getting rid of the Senate and the Surpreme Court, and let nasty pelosi be dicktater for life.

Clyburn would be vp. Adam Schiff4brains would be AT.

America would become pre-WWII nazi germany.

or cuba. or venezuela.

46 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Well at least cal's not overreacting...

I note trends. It's like "so and so is heading toward a cliff"....

which often, the cliff could be a few miles away, Still, it's true.

It isn't over-reacting, it's simply establishing a fact of eventual destination if they don't stop or change directions.

Buck up, buttercup, I talk truth to flower.

I'm on a roll today.... lol

lol...

Meanwhile back at the thread...

Every crook and con in the nation is going to get in line for these "loans". Oversight to minimize the "waste, fraud and abuse" should be welcomed by all. And that effort begins with oversight of the rules Treasury puts in place.

Early signs are that this roll out is going less than smoothly. Not unexpected for two reasons... it's a massive amount of money to move through a new program. and our Treasury Department is and has been understaffed for years.

Bank of America just reported that in the first morning of the program it has received 60,000 applications for a total in excess of $6-billion.

Other major Banks have not yet opened their window. Neither have many regional and small banks. All cite ongoing question about the program for which they cannot get answers.

If the Dems and that nasty c u n t Pelosi had any sense, they'd be asking how can we help?

This actually presents a golden opportunity for them to show the American people they care..

About something other than power

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

granted, but you do not think the dems should be doing the oversight. I know you know better.

But I do think the Dems should do the oversight... I thought that much was clear.

Did you confuse yourself again?