THE BROWNS BOARD

JAFBF Is Peddling Some Seriously Batshit Crazy Things in his Thread

MLD Woody

Not sure if anyone has checked the 151 page crazy person thread recently, but it's getting pretty far out there. This pandemic has been the gateway into a whole new level of crazy conspiracy theorist 

I doubt this is the type of stuff people want on the BrownsBoard... 

"Welcome to the Browns Board! We enjoy our Cleveland Browns and we won't actually disagree if you say the Earth is flat. Oh, and there may be a link between 5G and Corona."

just sayin

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Not sure if anyone has checked the 151 page crazy person thread recently, but it's getting pretty far out there. This pandemic has been the gateway into a whole new level of crazy conspiracy theorist 

"Welcome to the Browns Board! We enjoy our Cleveland Browns and we won't actually disagree if you say the Earth is flat. Oh, and there may be a link between 5G and Corona."

just sayin

Yes MSM and the left have gone off their rockers...image.gif.99c3ad1f21825a56e6181dde677ed79b.gif

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

Don't click on the thread you pathetic cockaholic.. It's simple. If you don't like it, don't click on it..

You don't have to be a lil bitch and start a thread whining about it.

No need to open my thread and bitch about it either...

and yet here we are

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No need to open my thread and bitch about it either...

and yet here we are

Are you really this stupid? I opened once and then you quoted me..

Maybe I'll start a thread..

"I Doubt Woody is the Whining Lil Bitch Type We Want on the Browns Board."

just sayin..

Fuck off you pathetic little bitch.

20 minutes ago, Axe said:

Are you really this stupid? I opened once and then you quoted me..

Maybe I'll start a thread..

"I Doubt Woody is the Whining Lil Bitch Type We Want on the Browns Board."

just sayin..

Fuck off you pathetic little bitch.

Wow, someone is cranky

You said I could just not open his thread if i didn't want to see it, and I didn't have to bitch about it...

... by opening my thread and bitching about it

IDC man, more power to you. I don't care if you complain in here or not. Just kinda hard for you to tell me not to bitch about other people's threads when you're bitching about my thread

Follow?

And while I'm sure you'll get a while little gang of likes and up votes in the morning, for no other reason than insulting me, because too many posters on here are just one note...

I really don't think the browns board should harbor a conspiracy theorist. 

Ride Trump's dick. Ride Hilary's dick. Don't care. But I'd be a little alarmed with that stuff

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Just take your head out of Trump's ass for one second. Nothing here was political. No mention of the right or left.

Unless you're choosing to defend the asinine stuff in that thread. Not sure if that is the hill you want to die on.

imagesh.jpg

2020-04-07_010206.jpg

• Haha 1

The problem is, woodpecker doesn't seem to be able to discuss issues with much substance. He just attacks other posters' opinions, never having his own outlooks, his own opinions on any issue up front.

Liberals always try to control the narrative. and if they can't, they FEEL unhappy.

and they get MAD.

and they complain. and when they don't get their way, they bitch. and peck incessantly.

tumblr_mqpxzkXiNS1qa68j2o1_500.gif

10 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

just sayin

Just sayin what exactly?  That you're advocating JABF thread be censored?

I doubt that there is anyone else but you that is bothered by it. 

He rarely if never interjects that stuff into other threads. It's kept there and you are free to go over there and bitch. It was unnecessary  to create a thread bitching about it.

Didn't you once create a thread bitching about memes too?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

Just sayin what exactly?  That you're advocating JABF thread be censored?

I doubt that there is anyone else but you that is bothered by it. 

He rarely if never interjects that stuff into other threads. It's kept there and you are free to go over there and bitch. It was unnecessary  to create a thread bitching about it.

Didn't you once create a thread bitching about memes too?

As it trends to real, potentially dangerous, 8chan conspiracy level shit, if I was in charge of this site I wouldn't want it on here. 

No, I probably didn't. I helped Cleve flood this place with memes at one point but some people didn't like it. Unless the meme said something negative about liberals it doesn't count.

My only gripes with memes on here are when they're used completely in place of any amount of original thought. Idc what the political leaning is. Some posters here do that pretty frequently, because it would be more difficult to have an origin thought. 

Oh, or if you use a meme template incorrectly. That's annoying

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

The problem is, woodpecker doesn't seem to be able to discuss issues with much substance. He just attacks other posters' opinions, never having his own outlooks, his own opinions on any issue up front.

Liberals always try to control the narrative. and if they can't, they FEEL unhappy.

and they get MAD.

and they complain. and when they don't get their way, they bitch. and peck incessantly.

tumblr_mqpxzkXiNS1qa68j2o1_500.gif

.... he said while doing exactly that.

My other favorite lack of self awareness line

"Liberals are too emotional" he exclaimed emotionally

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

.... he said while doing exactly that.

which is bs, you always? flip a point to be a sassy beatch. You have no idea about moral equivalency - you thrive on it.

Too bad. You just don't seem to have enough of a life yet to discuss much of any subject except your degree and your work... so you compensate for having nothing to add by being belligerent and insulting, and countering what others believe without having any beliefs of your own. Jaf has never once criticized you, but that doesn't stop you at all. Have a nice day, negative attention craving bird.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

which is bs, you always? flip a point to be a sassy beatch. You have no idea about moral equivalency - you thrive on it.

Too bad. You just don't seem to have enough of a life yet to discuss much of any subject except your degree and your work... so you compensate for having nothing to add by being belligerent and insulting, and countering what others believe without having any beliefs of your own. Jaf has never once criticized you, but that doesn't stop you at all. Have a nice day, negative attention craving bird.

Hey at least you've recognized I have a job now. That's a start. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

It's not so much that. Everyone gets emotional over one thing or another.

What I believe Cal means by that is that among many liberals feelings and emotions prevail over rational thought and logic. When acting upon feelings and emotions consequences don't matter. Rational thought always takes into account consequences.

For example look at all these white guilt liberals favoring reparations for blacks. They don't care how it would be paid for, who it would hurt...just get it done.

But then again remember all the crying liberals..men and women alike who sobbed and had temper tantrums when it became evident Hillary was gonna lose. I would venture to say that would have never happened among conservatives had Trump lost.

No protest gatherings or marches either.

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

What I believe Cal means by that is that among many liberals feelings and emotions prevail over rational thought and logic. When acting upon feelings and emotions consequences don't matter. Rational thought always takes into account consequences.

Exactly, and woodpecker KNOWS that, I've explained it in the past.

22 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Wow, someone is cranky

You said I could just not open his thread if i didn't want to see it, and I didn't have to bitch about it...

... by opening my thread and bitching about it

Look dumbass.. I clicked once because you called out a fellow forum member by name in a defaming derogatory way.. In every forum I've admin'ed in the past, that was an immediate bannable offense..

Then you quoted me twice..

Follow?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Exactly, and woodpecker KNOWS that, I've explained it in the past.

The problem here is the lil dumbass thinks he's intelligently superior to everyone else here because the University of Michigan fucked him into a grossly overpriced pc o paper. He's a "know nothing, never done anything" dumbass and he's too young to realize it..