THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie Sanders Drops Out

MLD Woody

woodypeckerhead -

my post date was March 30, 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries

The 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries and caucuses were a series of electoral contests that took place within all 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and five U.S. territories between February 1 and June

So, I said he was a con man in March 2016.

It wasn't until he ran for president and won the primaries, and became the nominee that I really started to listen to him and started to believe him.

I said "

I said I thought he was a con man before he ran for president, and won the primary, but after he was the nominee...then I started listening to him and decided he was really serious.

"

Pres Trump didn't win the nomination to run for pres until after June 2016. I didn't believe in him before that. March is the third month of the year. June is the sixth.

Good golly, you don't know the order of the MONTHS in a year?

I repeat....., I said it in March 2016. The primaries were over in June 2016. AFTER HE WON the nomination, and I started listening to him, I got on board with him. He was serious - put aside his circus barker reputation, and became a REal American running for president because warts and all, he LOVES OUR COUNTRY. He has been a GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

what is wrong with you?

You say you are good with numbers...

Which.....month comes first............the third month... or the sixth month in a year?

Take your time. Learn to research on the internet.Phone a friend. Oh, I forgot, never mind....

Go out and have a talk with some homeless person. Use your fingers and a calendar.

Does little woodsies have feather moltsies?

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I can't prove it but I think you're making it up. I probably wouldn't vote for Michelle Obama or Hillary but there are plenty of women I'd be more than happy to have no White House with absolutely no compunctions whatsoever.

Same goes for black people Muslims Jews atheists.....

And don't be coy a woman president would be a big deal like a black president was a big deal. Or a homosexual president. Or Chinese.

I know it's before your time but Kennedy being Catholic was a huge deal.

WSS

Sure. Of course it would. It is a first. 

But just because you would vote for one doesn't mean other people would.

There are people that wouldn't vote for a woman, a mulsim, an atheist, etc. 

Again, that's the point.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woodypeckerhead -

my post date was March 30, 2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Republican_Party_presidential_primaries

The 2016 Republican Party presidential primaries and caucuses were a series of electoral contests that took place within all 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and five U.S. territories between February 1 and June

So, I said he was a con man in March 2016.

It wasn't until he ran for president and won the primaries, and became the nominee that I really started to listen to him and started to believe him.

I said "

I said I thought he was a con man before he ran for president, and won the primary, but after he was the nominee...then I started listening to him and decided he was really serious.

"

Pres Trump didn't win the nomination to run for pres until after June 2016. I didn't believe in him before that. March is the third month of the year. June is the sixth.

Good golly, you don't know the order of the MONTHS in a year?

I repeat....., I said it in March 2016. The primaries were over in June 2016. AFTER HE WON the nomination, and I started listening to him, I got on board with him. He was serious - put aside his circus barker reputation, and became a REal American running for president because warts and all, he LOVES OUR COUNTRY. He has been a GREAT AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

what is wrong with you?

You say you are good with numbers...

Which.....month comes first............the third month... or the sixth month in a year?

Take your time. Learn to research on the internet.Phone a friend. Oh, I forgot, never mind....

Go out and have a talk with some homeless person. Use your fingers and a calendar.

Does little woodsies have feather moltsies?

That's quite the little show you put on to distract people from the fact that you called Trump, and I quote:

- "a farce of a nominee"

- "a circus barker/a con man"

- "Trump isn't conservative"

And then you fell into line like a good little boy because the candidate or your values don't matter, just the party.

And you said when he ran for president. He announced his candidacy in 2015, before your post. Cruz, Bush, Trump, etc... they were all running for president. 

If you want to say you completely changed your mind and did a 180 once he was the Rep nominee, sure. But no shit you did because you had no choice at that point. You had to fall in line.  

No one else finds it disturbing that one member searches back four yrs for posts of another member? 🤨

And calls yet another member out by name in a thread title BUT wants that member 's thread removed? 🤔

What a misguided lil twat that thinks he knows..

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Axe said:

No one else finds it disturbing that one member searches back four yrs for posts of another member? 🤨

And calls yet another member out by name in a thread title BUT wants that member 's thread removed? 🤔

What a misguided lil twat that thinks he knows..

awe, look at you go. In multiple threads even. You're on a roll.

As stated already, I knew the post existed and it took about 30 seconds to get it. If you find that to be an amazing act then I'm sorry you're astonished so easily. 

Yes, I think he has some batshit insane things in there that we don't want to be associated with this site. For someone that called me out for going into his thread and posting about it you sure seem to be posting about one of mine a lot...  (this is where I put the little emoji to indicate some level of "gotcha", right?)

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure. Of course it would. It is a first. 

But just because you would vote for one doesn't mean other people would.

There are people that wouldn't vote for a woman, a mulsim, an atheist, etc. 

Again, that's the point.

I think that's bullshit. And while there is probably no way to prove it I don't think there is a significant number of people who would vote for a liberal man over a conservative woman. I think that's just a narrative that you would like to believe.

WSS

ps you constantly complain about the right-wing slant of the members of this board doesn't it seem like there'd be one of those uber misogynist here?

That's quite the little show you put on to distract people from the fact that you called Trump, and I quote:- "a farce of a nominee"

- "a circus barker/a con man"- "Trump isn't conservative"

And then you fell into line like a good little boy because the candidate or your values don't matter, just the party.

And you said when he ran for president. He announced his candidacy in 2015, before your post. Cruz, Bush, Trump, etc... they were all running for president.

If you want to say you completely changed your mind and did a 180 once he was the Rep nominee, sure. But no shit you did because you had no choice at that point. You had to fall in line.  

I was the first one to talk about how I called him a "circus barker" early on. I was the first one to talk about how I didn't like him early on. I didn't "fall into line". During the primaries, I was a Ted Cruz guy.

I SAID I STARTED LISTENING TO HIM AFTER HE WON THE PRIMARIES and was the nominee that was running for president on the republican ticket. The primaries were over after june 2016. The election was nov 2016.

My gosh, you really are ignorant. You need to grow up a good bit. Perhaps I'm not the only one that wonders if you are actually in junior high school still.

You never seem to have anything to genuinely talk about on any issue, like I've said several times before.

So you bitch and argue and try for fake "gotcha's" to try to contribute instead - I've told you that before.

No workie, emotional knee-jerkie.

but you just keep making an ignorant ASS of yourself.

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I think that's bullshit. And while there is probably no way to prove it I don't think there is a significant number of people who would vote for a liberal man over a conservative woman. I think that's just a narrative that you would like to believe.

WSS

ps you constantly complain about the right-wing slant of the members of this board doesn't it seem like there'd be one of those uber misogynist here?

Wait wait wait

So your claim is legitimate but mine,with roles reversed, is just nonsense? Well that's convenient.

Also, I'm not saying they'd go vote liberal. Maybe they don't vote at all. Maybe they vote third party. Idk. 

I don't complain about anyone being left or right wing. But I'll bring up people far right or left, or just blindly following a side, etc. Or if you're on one side and calling anyone you disagree with on any one thing the complete opposite of you and therefore the enemy. 

I'm not saying a ton of these people exist. 

Also, I guarantee I could find right wing evangelical Christian voters that wouldn't vote for a Muslim or atheist president.

(though OBF shed a lot of that to vote for Trump I guess...)

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Wait wait wait

So your claim is legitimate but mine,with roles reversed, is just nonsense? Well that's convenient.

Also, I'm not saying they'd go vote liberal. Maybe they don't vote at all. Maybe they vote third party. Idk. 

I don't complain about anyone being left or right wing. But I'll bring up people far right or left, or just blindly following a side, etc. Or if you're on one side and calling anyone you disagree with on any one thing the complete opposite of you and therefore the enemy. 

Also, I guarantee I could find right wing evangelical Christian voters that wouldn't vote for a Muslim or atheist president.

950875974-duck-dynasty15.jpg

14 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Wait wait wait

convenient and true. I love it when a plan comes together.

maybe some hardcore conservatives given a choice between two conservative people with select the man over the woman. Or vice versa.

Yes you have. Often.

you probably could. I also bet that there are plenty of Evangelical Christians who would vote for an Evangelical Christian candidate. Just like women who will vote for women. Or Negroes who would vote for Negroes. But there are a lot more women out there than there are Evangelical Christians. I don't think the conservatives would vote for liberals regardless. Or vice versa.

I doubt that oh BF thinks that Donald Trump is a God-fearing man. Just that his policies are better for Christians than the policies of the bitter atheist left.

WSS

• Upvote 1