THE BROWNS BOARD

A President in total mental breakdown

always sarcastic taking out of context. Then we have to give the rest of the story like Axe did here.

If it makes liberals feel good, they will twist anything, invent anything to get there.

Good work Diehard.. 🤣

Be sure to watch Fauci's video in the same link ..

Who was it that decided to politicize this thing?

Who is that has put this nation thru hell in the last 3.5 yrs?

Mueller, Kavanaugh, Impeachment.. The politicization of Covid-19

All the stupid bullshit the left has put this nation thru instead of working on problems..

Fuck you Woody

Fuck you DH..

• Upvote 1

Interesting to tell other people "fuck you" and call-out their choice of school...

... while also trying to post "wise" advice (before deleting) and making claims schooling isn't important (while providing no info of your own).

You're just one big ball of hypocritical, huh?

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

With trumpettes , wishful thinking is their reality. Makes them FEEL happy.

FIFY

He fucked it up and nothing you can do to change that fact other than blindly circumvent everything he fucked up from those first weeks he held to saying it would disappear like a miracle. Backwards covering by saying he was "cheerleading" is pure BS. He was misleading, not cheerleading. He chose to believe his own BS like he always does, but this one could not be bluffed out of existence. Go back to Tour's threads at the time about those ridiculous pressers. trumpy screwed the pooch!🐩👱‍♂️

25 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

FIFY

He fucked it up and nothing you can do to change that fact other than blindly circumvent everything he fucked up from those first weeks he held to saying it would disappear like a miracle. Backwards covering by saying he was "cheerleading" is pure BS. He was misleading, not cheerleading. He chose to believe his own BS like he always does, but this one could not be bluffed out of existence. Go back to Tour's threads at the time about those ridiculous pressers. trumpy screwed the pooch!🐩👱‍♂️

liberals lie. It makes them happy. Your post is duly noted as proof. No legit reason for your rambling. You can't back it up with facts, just rage. TDS will often do that.King_Obama_AA2.jpgliar 'n thief

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I have total authority... but take no responsibility 

I don't think anybody should accept responsibility nor apologize for anything that isn't their fault just to make a bunch of assholes happy. But if it makes you feel good Woodrow I take responsibility for the covid-19 virus. Me alone. It was my personal decision to spread it across the United States. I apologize. Now do you feel better? You've got somebody to blame.

WSS