THE BROWNS BOARD

Land O Lakes butter logo removed

LOL! I think I will ask my son to take an informal poll of his numerous friends and former players on the Zuni reservation where he coached & taught for two years. One of the school administrators there worked as the head coach with my son the DC and he is originally from a tribe/reservation in Washington state. He'll also be a very intelligent one to get a response from. Doctorate in School Administration and the greatest FB coach in Zuni's history. He'll have a finger on the pulse of that tribe anyway.

Personally I think it's ridiculous, but then my thought to be Native American features turned out to be from Spanish genes, so what do I know.😂

On 4/17/2020 at 5:56 AM, OldBrownsFan said:

I think if they took a poll about this the majority of people would have no problem with the Indian logo as it is but time after time we see these companies bow to political correctness over the minority complaining.

Well I always purchased Land O'Lakes butter and half-and-half because it's a Brand I grew up with, Grandma used it. I'll buy something else from now on.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well I always purchased Land O'Lakes butter and half-and-half because it's a Brad I grew up with, Grandma used it. I'll buy something else from now on.

WSS

LOL! Yeah, but it's great stuff melted into pancakes with real Vermont Maple Syrup (changing your mind yet?).😋😁

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There are at least a half-dozen other brands.

Too many carbohydrates in that shit anyway. Hahaha

WSS

Heh, at the end of the world I'm drinkin' up all my best wines too.🍷

Wonder if Shipley's Donuts is runnin' takeout this morning.🍩😋

39 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well i did have a Thirsty Dog Blood Orange IPA yesterday

WSS

I need to go by the Thirsty Mule Winery just down the road a few miles and pick up this best in class sweet red for my wife and D.I.L. 

2020 Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo International Wine Competition

Gold Medal – Corky Mule – Reserve Class Champion

https://thirstymule.com/product/corkymule/

same old crap. democrat - finding ways to claim "victimhood" as a way of getting votes.

Actually, it would have been racist if the company refused to honor the region's native folk because the

company didn't think they were worth respecting....

On 4/17/2020 at 5:26 AM, Westside Steve said:

Well I always purchased Land O'Lakes butter and half-and-half because it's a Brand I grew up with, Grandma used it. I'll buy something else from now on.

WSS

Now if they took off the outfit, the feather & headband, undid the braids and let her swim naked in the lake would you buy it then Steve?😋🏊‍♀️

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now if they took off the outfit, the feather & headband, undid the braids and let her swim naked in the lake would you buy it then Steve?😋🏊‍♀️

Then I would have no doubt that the idiot liberals would bitch that they have taken away her Native American traditional garb.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/18/2020 at 7:29 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL

and, that boob trick is excellent. LOL

• Haha 1