THE BROWNS BOARD

Nasty Pelosi - the most corrupt/insane politician in power ever?

calfoxwc

I'm glad to see there are at least some democrats who put the needs of the country over politics. Nancy  "let them eat designer ice cream" Pelosi  isn't one of them. 

Senate Democrats, Obama Small Business Chief Break With Pelosi, Urge Loan Funds Now

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/17/senate-democrats-obama-small-business-chief-break-with-pelosi-urge-loan-funds-now/

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Sen. Graham blasts Pelosi: 'She hates Trump to the point of hurting our own nation'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sen-graham-blasts-pelosi-she-hates-trump-to-the-point-of-hurting-our-own-nation

Opposed to Senator Graham, who has been absolutely whipped by Trump.

Originally one of his biggest critics, attacking Trump and saying he'd be dangerous to the party. Trump insulting him back.

To kissing Trump's boot just to stay relevant and doing whatever he says like a good little boy.

I'm not sure how anyone could respect Graham. He clearly put his career before any amount of pride or morals. 

I'm not saying there aren't any other politicians that have done something similar, but just that Graham did it hard and I'm not sure who could respect him now. I would be willing to bet that Trump even doesn't. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Originally one of his biggest critics, attacking Trump and saying he'd be dangerous to the party. Trump insulting him back.

To kissing Trump's boot just to stay relevant and doing whatever he says like a good little boy.

I'm not sure how anyone could respect Graham. He clearly put his career before any amount of pride or morals. 

I'm not saying there aren't any other politicians that have done something similar, but just that Graham did it hard and I'm not sure who could respect him now. I would be willing to bet that Trump even doesn't. 

Graham, Huckabee, Cruz, Rubio, Paul and a host of other republicans opposed Trump at one time or another and now are supporting Trump.  It is because Trump has governed well. I didn't support Trump either and opposed him in the GOP primary but he has turned out to be far better president than I ever expected especially on pro life issues where he has become the most pro life president since Roe. I know of many people who didn't vote for Trump in 2016 who will be voting for him this time around. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Graham, Huckabee, Cruz, Rubio, Paul and a host of other republicans opposed Trump at one time or another and now are supporting Trump.  It is because Trump has governed well. I didn't support Trump either and opposed him in the GOP primary but he has turned out to be far better president than I ever expected especially on pro life issues where he has become the most pro life president since Roe. I know of many people who didn't vote for Trump in 2016 who will be voting for him this time around. 

Yep, I didn't have much use for Trump either, but later on, when you listened to him NOT reading from a teleprompter - he had zero need to make more money - actually the reverse happened - I decided he really genuinely meant what he said.

Obamao promised the "most transparent"...

America got the opposite.

ObaMao promised Real Marriage

America got the opposite

ObaMao promised "he'd be post-racial"

ObaMao promised he'd cut the deficit by...

ObaMao promised he'd fully support our Constitution..

ObaMao promised he'd fully support our 2nd Amendment

America took the chance that Trump was sincerely being honest about what he said and would do. Looking back, by golly, he's been outstanding in fighting to do exactly as he promised.

He will be re-elected for that. The dems have fought and illegally fostered fake investigations etc... and have discredited themselves with a large percentage of Americans who are democrats but just don't want to condone the leftwing crap anymore.

We'll see in Nov.

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Yep, I didn't have much use for Trump either, but later on, when you listened to him NOT reading from a teleprompter - he had zero need to make more money - actually the reverse happened - I decided he really genuinely meant what he said.

America got the opposite

America took the chance that Trump was sincerely being honest about what he said and would do. Looking back, by golly, he's been outstanding in fighting to do exactly as he promised.

He will be re-elected for that. The dems have fought and illegally fostered fake investigations etc... and have discredited themselves with a large percentage of Americans who are democrats but just don't want to condone the leftwing crap anymore.

We'll see in Nov.

I'm praying for this president...

A heartbroken President

Trump is hurting. He loves this country. He had it going wonderfully. His first term moved along from success to success…and then came the sucker punch from China.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/25489

8 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

A heartbroken President

Trump is hurting. He loves this country. He had it going wonderfully. His first term moved along from success to success…and then came the sucker punch from China.

Excellent and true.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

A heartbroken President

🤣

On 4/17/2020 at 3:00 PM, calfoxwc said:

the ramblings of an angry attention whore... doesn't add much to the forum.

Whaassa matter Cal, can't stand opposing views?  Doubtless you can dig up at least 10 right wing rags to prove Nancy is full of it.  ;)   

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

1) Pro life good

2) Conservative Supreme Court Justices good. 

The rest meh- to no likeee.  

41 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Whaassa matter Cal, can't stand opposing views?  Doubtless you can dig up at least 10 right wing rags to prove Nancy is full of it.  ;)   

I stand them just fine - and I reserve the right to comment on them -especially when they are just trolling enraged.

Whatsamatter Hoorta ? You can't stand me opposing their opposing? but you are opposing my op.... never mind.😀

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I stand them just fine - and I reserve the right to comment on them -especially when they are just trolling enraged.

Whatsamatter Hoorta ? You can't stand me opposing their opposing? but you are opposing my op.... never mind.😀

Just having some fun with you Cal. I try to take a fair and balanced view about things- I'll at least listen to what Nasty Nancy is saying. 

I certainly don't agree with everything she says, or for that matter Dear Donald. For the record, I thought it was pretty low of the Democrats to back door Obamacare into law. I may even have mentioned it here- "once you get another government entitlement program in place- you can never get rid of it."  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just having some fun with you Cal. I try to take a fair and balanced view about things- I'll at least listen to what Nasty Nancy is saying. 

Sometimes you are just mean, terrible, wicked bad and nasty.

(old Smothers Brothers cliche'"

speakin of having fun, this thread needs some laughs:

23 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

America got the opposite

We'll see in Nov.

Well on election night we will will have thousands of ventilators for the liberals when Trump wins again

• Sad 1

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 10:46 AM, MLD Woody said:

So a guy who admits to being wrong you have no respect for... which would make me tend to believe would respect Graham now if he remained a Trump hater like Romney? Nice. So how does hating Trump help the country anyway?

It's  not a matter of kissing Trumps boots to stay relevant. Graham is a fucking Republican. His vision for the country was the same as Trumps and when those visions started to become reality is when Graham, along with many other skeptical Republicans swallowed their pride and admitted to being wrong about Trumps ability. 

Ted Cruz was another one. That spat resulted in each of them attacking each others wives. Cruz has come around as well.

That doesn't mean Graham or Cruz  don't continue to have disdain for Trumps morals, which has no bearing on how Trump does his job. And Graham understands that. We didn't elect a minister, or someone who could act presidential.

You keep throwing out these baseless assertions as if they were etched in stone truths and that's just wrong.

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

So a guy who admits to being wrong you have no respect for... which would make me tend to believe would respect Graham now if he remained a Trump hater like Romney? Nice. So how does hating Trump help the country anyway?

It's  not a matter of kissing Trumps boots to stay relevant. Graham is a fucking Republican. His vision for the country was the same as Trumps and when those visions started to become reality is when Graham, along with many other skeptical Republicans swallowed their pride and admitted to being wrong about Trumps ability. 

Ted Cruz was another one. That spat resulted in each of them attacking each others wives. Cruz has come around as well.

That doesn't mean Graham or Cruz  don't continue to have disdain for Trumps morals, which has no bearing on how Trump does his job. And Graham understands that. We didn't elect a minister, or someone who could act presidential.

You keep throwing out these baseless assertions as if they were etched in stone truths and that's just wrong.

"Baseless assertions"? What?

Look, I don't expect any politician to have a spine or morals. If they do, great, nice surprise. But I don't expect it.

It is one thing to have a debate with someone, it gets a little heated, they win, but you generally agree so you move on and work together

It is another to have one guy just insult you and attack you, he then wins, and you turn around and kiss up to him like he's the greatest thing ever because you want to stay relevant.

If you disagree with that, then oh well. I won't try to convince you. They aren't baseless though.