THE BROWNS BOARD

Meghan Mccain is a corrupt immature belligerent lefty just like ...

calfoxwc

yep. Refuses to host "the phew" because Hasselbeck dared to mention praying for America over the virus....

so tired of the KKK kind of hate fest the liberal nutjobs have going on.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/meghan-mccain-blasts-hasselbeck-prayer-comment

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

I hope we can interject with hanoi john too?

you remember the guy who had a 2 week funeral?

That's pretty disrespectful towards a man who spent 5 1/2 years being tortured as a POW for his country. Disagree with his politics all you want, but calling him "Hanoi John" is pretty shameful.

with all due respect to Cal - and because I couldn't find the thread  where I remember him bringing up this topic 

I did find the info in which (yes)  calling out Hanoi John is entirely appropriate because of what  was and has been a long known secret in the swamp.

Secrets by his and fellow turd John Kerry's actions in key legislation by what appears to be multi layers of classified documents designed to keep prying eyes off.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

prepare to be woken up -

McCain And The POW Cover-Up

POW's were left behind  - and despite McCain even claiming to have "sung" while in captivity according to his book Faith of my Fathers, Mccain struggles with that difficulty and rightly so I suspect...

The only explanation McCain has ever offered for his leadership on legislation that seals POW files is that he believes the release of such information would only stir up fresh grief for the families of those who were never accounted for in Vietnam. 

George H.W. Bush, the sitting president, whose prints were all over this issue from his days as CIA chief in the 1970s, was never even approached.

This internecine struggle continued right up to the committee’s last official act—the issuance of its final report. The Executive Summary, which comprised the first 43 pages, was essentially a whitewash, saying that only “a small number” of POWs could have been left behind in 1973 and that there was little likelihood that any prisoners could still be alive. The Washington press corps, judging from its coverage, seems to have read only this air-brushed summary, which had been closely controlled.

yes what started as Nixon and Kissinger famously saying that they are all coming home - (591) it was known that there were many others left behind to be used as

leverage for ransom by the N. Vietnamese

I wont even get into what happened on the USS Forrestal  - I believe like with many other accounts that this history of Mccains were scrubbed clean 

I think he is disgraceful and the endless parades of his heroism here is sickening 

THAT is all

and its not like me to ask if you have it in your heart bullshit....

but with damning evidence such as a blistering report like this, 

can it ever be such in the self righteous arrogant universe you guys live in - that a guy like Trump calls him out too?

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

POW's were left behind  - and despite McCain even claiming to have "sung" while in captivity according to his book Faith of my Fathers, Mccain struggles with that difficulty and rightly so I suspect...

The only explanation McCain has ever offered for his leadership on legislation that seals POW files is that he believes the release of such information would only stir up fresh grief for the families of those who were never accounted for in Vietnam. 

George H.W. Bush, the sitting president, whose prints were all over this issue from his days as CIA chief in the 1970s, was never even approached.

This internecine struggle continued right up to the committee’s last official act—the issuance of its final report. The Executive Summary, which comprised the first 43 pages, was essentially a whitewash, saying that only “a small number” of POWs could have been left behind in 1973 and that there was little likelihood that any prisoners could still be alive. The Washington press corps, judging from its coverage, seems to have read only this air-brushed summary, which had been closely controlled.

yes what started as Nixon and Kissinger famously saying that they are all coming home - (591) it was known that there were many others left behind to be used as

leverage for ransom by the N. Vietnamese

I wont even get into what happened on the USS Forrestal  - I believe like with many other accounts that this history of Mccains were scrubbed clean 

I think he is disgraceful and the endless parades of his heroism here is sickening 

THAT is all

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-fire-uss-forrestal/

Now, start calling snopes a part of the swamp, or whatever other bullshit you trumpzombines want.  

8 hours ago, Axe said:

Well, you're the board's lil bitch so.....

woodpecker wants to control everybody - we all had better be posting according to his wimpy woodpecker "PC" controls, or he will throw a birdbrain hissy fit.tenor.gif?itemid=15472719

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-mccain-fire-uss-forrestal/

Now, start calling snopes a part of the swamp, or whatever other bullshit you trumpzombines want.  

Snopes is questionable alot of the time because they're pretty biased, but they do often provide links to the primary sources they use in their articles.

They also have another article about the whole "Hanoi John" thing as well, with primary sources in it. Come to find out, the whole "Hanoi John" thing was started by two guys who were a part of the Swiftboat veterans against Kerry group back in '04. They claimed they talked to unnamed vets who had knowledge about McCain, but they've never came forward with the names of said vets, nor any documents or evidence of any kind to verify their claims. However, there is a plethora of statements from people who served with McCain and those who were fellow POWs with him who all spoke good about his military conduct and character.

Most people on the right who are pushing this nonsense are more than likely just pissed off at McCain because he publically didn't like Trump, or because his campaign bungled it against Obama in '08, or both.

it isn't nonsense. and it was written about years before Trump, years before obaMao commie.

https://federalobserver.com/2018/05/john-songbird-mccain-exposed-by-vietnam-vets-and-pows-as-a-liar-and-a-fraud/

John McCain Was a Horrible Person and Horrible Senator and ...

https://libertarianinstitute.org/blog/john-mccain...

Aug 26, 2018 · He was bad on Iran, bad on Yemen, bad on Korea, bad on Russia, bad on everything. Now he’s finally not anymore. Now he’s finally not anymore. There’s really no way to give justice in a short summary to the amount of damage McCain’s presence in the U.S. Senate has caused for the people of the world, especially in the era of this century ...

• Thanks 1

if it's all "so true", and it isn't... explain why for all his years, mccain went way, way out of his way to conceal

information about POW's, and Vietnam experiences...

Read this article.

especially this part:

"Many stories have been written about McCain’s explosive temper, so volcanic that colleagues are loath to speak openly about it. One veteran congressman who has observed him over the years asked for confidentiality and made this brief comment: “This is a man not at peace with himself.”

He was certainly far from calm on the Senate POW committee. He browbeat expert witnesses who came with information about unreturned POWs. Family members who have personally faced McCain and pressed him to end the secrecy also have been treated to his legendary temper. He has screamed at them, insulted them, brought women to tears. Mostly his responses to them have been versions of: How dare you question my patriotism? In 1996, he roughly pushed aside a group of POW family members who had waited outside a hearing room to appeal to him, including a mother in a wheelchair.

But even without answers to what may be hidden in the recesses of McCain’s mind, one thing about the POW story is clear: if American prisoners were dishonored by being written off and left to die, that’s something the American public ought to know about."

21 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

So we're trusting the word of a NVA guard at a POW camp now?

he's 75 years old, why would he lie? You explain why john mccain fought to hide the facts about Vietnam and POW's.

you tell me why he belligerently sassed the relatives of POW's and belittled them. Why he hid the truth legally, and fought to keep it secret.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

he's 75 years old, why would he lie? You explain why john mccain fought to hide the facts about Vietnam and POW's.

you tell me why he belligerently sassed the relatives of POW's and belittled them. Why he hid the truth legally, and fought to keep it secret.

Okie dokie, well this is where we're at now, I guess. We're now taking the word of the guard of a communist NVA POW camp that the North Vietnamese didn't torture anybody, including John McCain, as the gospel truth now, despite the overwhelming evidence that he and many others were tortured for years. I can see that we're no longer having a conversation based in reality anymore, so this is where I step off. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jbluhm86 said:

Okie dokie, well this is where we're at now, I guess. We're now taking the word of the guard of a communist NVA POW camp that the North Vietnamese didn't torture anybody, including John McCain, as the gospel truth now, despite the overwhelming evidence that he and many others were tortured for years. I can see that we're no longer having a conversation based in reality anymore, so this is where I step off. 

giphy.gif

It's amazing, isn't it? How someone's brain can even function like that?

To go from supporting John McCain to calling his daughter a slut and beliving the guard of a communist NVA POW camp over John McCain.

• Upvote 1

it isn't a matter of believing - it's that there are two sides of the story, even more sides. Nobody said anything about no torture happened ...

that is just crap. Veterans said THEY never got the special favors that mccain did.

He was their prize, and he went with it.

• calfoxwc
  • REGISTERED
  • 42,657 posts
  • Interests:Traveling, fishing, camping, gardening/farming,groundhog/squirrel/turkey hunting,
    ***BROWNS***

if it's all "so true", and it isn't... explain why for all his years, mccain went way, way out of his way to conceal

information about POW's, and Vietnam experiences...

Read this article.

especially this part:

"Many stories have been written about McCain’s explosive temper, so volcanic that colleagues are loath to speak openly about it. One veteran congressman who has observed him over the years asked for confidentiality and made this brief comment: “This is a man not at peace with himself.”

He was certainly far from calm on the Senate POW committee. He browbeat expert witnesses who came with information about unreturned POWs. Family members who have personally faced McCain and pressed him to end the secrecy also have been treated to his legendary temper. He has screamed at them, insulted them, brought women to tears. Mostly his responses to them have been versions of: How dare you question my patriotism? In 1996, he roughly pushed aside a group of POW family members who had waited outside a hearing room to appeal to him, including a mother in a wheelchair.

But even without answers to what may be hidden in the recesses of McCain’s mind, one thing about the POW story is clear: if American prisoners were dishonored by being written off and left to die, that’s something the American public ought to know about."

so, Jblu - answer the question or go run and hide again.

Why, after he embarrassed and badly smarted off to MIA POW's FAMILIES and ridiculed them, after years and years of FIGHTING TO HIDE THE FACTS ABOUT POW's, after several FELLOW VETERANS criticized him for being a SELF ABSORBED/OBNOXIOUS SELF-CENTERED ASSWHOLE who got SPECIAL TREATMENT while a POW, (AND his own Vietnamese captor told a different story....."

WHY did sleazeball john mccain go to such great lengths to HIDE the facts about it all, cover it up, and DENY POW FAMILIES the RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR LOVED ONES....

explain it. Don't run and hide, again, like a little woodypeckerhead that only jumps at the chance to try to get a false "gotcha" for whatever ignorant reasons you may have.

It isn't about whatever the Vietnamese guy said. It's about the entire question. It's about all the evidence that something was really weird about john mccain's seemingly fake account.

Fake as in - other VETERANS accounts, the legal maneuvers to hide all information on POW's from their AMERICAN FAMILIES, and how he got it swept under the rug.

Explain that. I'm waiting. (here we will get silence, he'll run and hide, or change the subject)