THE BROWNS BOARD

LMAO!

2 hours ago, Axe said:

Seriously, Dickheadfan is just a bad troll.. Ignore him.. And chuckle..

And when Orange Man has to backtrack- "I was only kidding?" :D That was the big yuck- yuck of the week....  

OK. Getting back to the footage. Trump got his Medical Degree from Trump University in case the MAGAs didn't realize it. Didn't cost him much. Please inhale a can of lysol Donald, it will help you out a lot. Better yet, inject 50ml of bleach- it will kill all those nasty viruses.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

And when Orange Man has to backtrack- "I was only kidding?" :D That was the big yuck- yuck of the week....  

OK. Getting back to the footage. Trump got his Medical Degree from Trump University in case the MAGAs didn't realize it. Didn't cost him much. Please inhale a can of lysol Donald, it will help you out a lot. Better yet, inject 50ml of bleach- it will kill all those nasty viruses.

Unless it's 3D chess which I don't think it is, the president should stay more focused when he's talking to a press whose only interest is to find a kernel to give him shit about. You should also start every press conference with two or three of the gotcha questions give a prepared statement and then just tell the reporters who the reporters who ask it repeatedly to fuck off. 

Imagine if Woody was the POTUS and Cal was in the Press Corps.

WSS

43 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I love Die Hard budget this ain't the first time he's run this gag. I don't even think you know who is biting on this particular worm.

WSS

Funny the first time, meh.

dont really see the need of balancing things out when one side thinks killing babies is A-OK.

i could go on but DHead can stay over there now.  Anyone who can change his stripes that easy can’t be trusted.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

the president should stay more focused when he's talking to a press whose only interest is to find a kernel to give him shit about.

WSS

Ha- the only kernel trumpy is familiar with is the one down at KFC. He hasn't shown a kernel of truth in anything he says starting with the largest inaugural crowd in history he had his press secretary pawn off on us. His latest run up through his sarcastic claim has sent his ratings for trustworthyness below the 30% level for the first time ever. So even some of your MAGA dufuses are starting to get at least that part of the pathological liar.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Unless it's 3D chess which I don't think it is, the president should stay more focused when he's talking to a press whose only interest is to find a kernel to give him shit about. You should also start every press conference with two or three of the gotcha questions give a prepared statement and then just tell the reporters who the reporters who ask it repeatedly to fuck off. 

Imagine if Woody was the POTUS and Cal was in the Press Corps.

WSS

wait... I wouldn't have to make stuff up on woodpecker - everybody would see him making an asswhole of himself and never accomplishing anything in life but a "participation trophy"

4 hours ago, hammertime said:

could go on but DHead can stay over there now.  Anyone who can change his stripes that easy can’t be trusted.

he's a liberal, no principles, craves attention, and hunts and pecks with his eyes close. Apparently fakes one way and then another.

Anything to try to belong as desperately as he can. just....boring.

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I love Die Hard but this ain't the first time he's run this gag. I don't even think you know who is biting on this particular worm.

WSS

Yeah, I know he's done this before.. Enough's enough ;)

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Axe said:

Yeah, I know he's done this before.. Enough's enough ;)

I dunno I kind of like watching all fish jump for the bait.🎣

I think hammertime is the greatest leaper on here though.🦐🐬 "Fish, mammal whatever"-George Costanza🙄

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well goooleeey, yeah I do Gomer. Who else does nothing but name call all day every day?🤭

Nothing all day huh?

i haven’t missed a day of work in over 30 years.

raising a family doesn’t allow me to sit on my ass and collect benefits.  So just stop Tex and realize the hypocrisy of a party gone morally bankrupt like the democrats and even republicans.

America needs to go back to work and stop all this stupid crybaby shit.

every single stat available shows this to be as deadly as the flu and even if it was 50% more

deadly we cannot repeat this disaster of closing the nation.again.

As a truly bipartisan civilization we can never give up our freedom as we just did.

Does anyone see what oppression looks like at the start here?

common sense, good hygiene and stay home if your sick.

and stay off of  social media.

you can bet a LOT of Americans see the oppression and tyranny, abuse of authority.

That is the leftwing liberal/progressive/marxist/communist mindset.

It's what drives them - the ultimate power to control everything they want, and personally gain

from that authority and power.

like every single doofacrat in Congress. like obaMao and his many "czars" and

deceitful contradictions, and the dangerous destructive game of race/class war.

That's why they, like ObaMao commie, despised and criticized our Constitution/Bill of Rights.

Like woodpecker - it stands in the way of their dreams of complete control and power.