THE BROWNS BOARD

What is Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Vambo

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sorry I don't have 52 minutes to  listen to MAGA apologetics.  Continue on kissing Trumps ass.

Well I have 52 minutes I'm just going to spend it elsewhere. But I'm going to guess I would agree with it if I decided to burn that 52 minutes. Is Trump an asshole? Sure. So a lot of my friends. But the people that seethe with hatred are assholes AND lunatics. 

😊💋

WSS

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Sorry I don't have 52 minutes to  listen to MAGA apologetics.  Continue on kissing Trumps ass.

Trump wants to Make America Great Again by opening this country back up as soon as possible. Are you against that?

Your tone has been increasingly hostile. So because we will never share your irrational feelings of hatred toward Trump means we are kissing his ass. Riiiiight.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't worry it wasn't aimed at you, no one thinks you have TDS.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

Trump wants to Make America Great Again by opening this country back up as soon as possible. Are you against that?

Your tone has been increasingly hostile. So because we will never share your irrational feelings of hatred toward Trump means we are kissing his ass. Riiiiight.

Trump may want to open the country back up ASAP, many think it's not the right move. Not my call, we'll see what happens. 

What I don't share is the irrational love shown by many on this forum for The Donald. Too bad you don't see it. There happens to be a difference between hatred and dislike when someone starts talking out their ass. Or Orange Man going grade school mentality to Twitter to insult anyone who doesn't agree with him, BTW. The the MAGAs sort of miss that distinction. 

So please explain away why the makers of Lysol had to go on the air the next day and say - "use only as directed". Nah- he never said anything of the sort. 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Trump may want to open the country back up ASAP, many think it's not the right move. Not my call, we'll see what happens. 

What I don't share is the irrational love shown by many on this forum for The Donald. Too bad you don't see it. There happens to be a difference between hatred and dislike when someone starts talking out their ass. Or Orange Man going grade school mentality to Twitter to insult anyone who doesn't agree with him, BTW. The the MAGAs sort of miss that distinction. 

So please explain away why the makers of Lysol had to go on the air the next day and say - "use only as directed". Nah- he never said anything of the sort. 

You mean like calling the President "ORANGE MAN" ...got it!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well I have 52 minutes I'm just going to spend it elsewhere. But I'm going to guess I would agree with it if I decided to burn that 52 minutes. Is Trump an asshole? Sure. So a lot of my friends. But the people that seethe with hatred are assholes AND lunatics. 

😊💋

WSS

Well said Steve.  Some of the guys here got it in their heads I'm some sort of bleeding heart liberal who thinks AOC is just swell, or I'd like nothing better than to see Trump drop dead from Corona Virus- both of which couldn't be farther from the truth.   

LOL- saying you're probably not going to vote for someone is "hatred"? Not agreeing in lockstep what someone says is "hatred"? Actually bothering to look up the many fact checkers out there that say Trump was either misinformed or flat out lying is "hatred"? And just maybe thinking the fact checkers are right, and not Donald? Not in my book.  If that makes me deranged, I'm damn proud of it. 

16 minutes ago, Vambo said:

You mean like calling the President "ORANGE MAN" ...got it!

LOL when Trump stops calling Pelosi STUPID, I might be more polite. Until then, carry on....  

By all means- keep on insulting Democratic swing state governors while you're at it.... 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

LOL when Trump stops calling Pelosi STUPID, I might be more polite. Until then, carry on....  

So you're a Pelosi apologist and ass kisser in lockstep with anything Pelosi...got it!

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

So you're a Pelosi apologist and ass kisser in lockstep with anything Pelosi...got it!

LOL, hardly. Because I found Trump's name calling disgusting, petty (and that's by far not the only person he's done it to)  certainly would be drawing a false conclusion. That's pretty deranged, if you ask me. The point- which you're apparently missing is, you can disagree with the Democrats and be a tad more diplomatic about it. You may now continue your unabated kissing of The Donald's ass.  :D   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well said Steve.  Some of the guys here got it in their heads I'm some sort of bleeding heart liberal who thinks AOC is just swell, or I'd like nothing better than to see Trump drop dead from Corona Virus- both of which couldn't be farther from the truth.   

LOL- saying you're probably not going to vote for someone is "hatred"? Not agreeing in lockstep what someone says is "hatred"? Actually bothering to look up the many fact checkers out there that say Trump was either misinformed or flat out lying is "hatred"? And just maybe thinking the fact checkers are right, and not Donald? Not in my book.  If that makes me deranged, I'm damn proud of it. 

Well you know we're not talking about  somebody who says well I guess it depends I'm not sure that I might not vote for Trump again in 2020. We're talking about the lunatics amigo.

And I don't think we really have a left-wing lunatic left on the board. The only reason the woodpecker gets irate is to piss off the people who support Trump. I don't think he really cares one way or the other. Who knows?

WSS

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, hardly. Because I found Trump's name calling disgusting, petty (and that's by far not the only person he's done it to)  certainly would be drawing a false conclusion. That's pretty deranged, if you ask me. The point- which you're apparently missing is, you can disagree with the Democrats and be a tad more diplomatic about it. You may now continue your unabated kissing of The Donald's ass.  :D   

Is it disgusting and deranged when Pelosi and Dems call Trump Nazi, racist, homophobic etc... for the past 3+ years or is that OK in your book?

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

By all means- keep on insulting Democratic swing state governors while you're at it.... 

but the dems have called HIM everything in and out of the book of derogatory terms, and that's ok with you?

Just now, tiamat63 said:

Have the sense of humor like a piece of cardboard...   I'd say that's a choice but it's probably just who you are.  

You have the humor like a piece of cardboard?  Sorry to hear that...being a little more open minded would help that issue.

44 minutes ago, Vambo said:

OK be closed minded your choice.

Now that there is funny coming from the most closed minded consortium of blind supporters in America today.🤑

Perhaps you'd like to comment on Kushner's take on how successful the federal government has been to COVID-19. Another dufus in the WH.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now that there is funny coming from the most closed minded consortium of blind supporters in America today.🤑

Perhaps you'd like to comment on Kushner's take on how successful the federal government has been to COVID-19. Another dufus in the WH.

And you'd like to talk about the hypocrisy of the left on Joe Biden's sexual assault how the Dems are ignoring it?

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

you lefties should stop running and hiding from reality. It's unbecoming, and overall, hurting our country.

The sad reality is this country is BEYOND fucked, my guy.   Trump, Biden, Pelosi... same disease.  Different symptoms.     Ciao.  

• Upvote 1