THE BROWNS BOARD

Ohio lawmaker refuses to wear face mask because he was created in the 'likeness of God'

the left always says one person is all persons - when it's reps or Christians.

they flip that when it applies to dems.

it makes them happy to be hypocrites.

I think the guy is a nut.

"No one is stopping anybody from wearing a face mask," Vitale said. "But, quite frankly, everyone else's freedom ends at the tip of my nose. You're not going to tell me what to do, and there's a lot of people that feel that way. I realize there's some basic things in life we put in place to have a society, a modern society, but we do have to be careful about how much encroachment we get on personal liberties and freedoms and that, to me, is the goal and the end duty of government is to protect personal liberty."

you gotta love when these types completely miss their own hypocrisy 

I think there are three major store chains that require the use of a face mask. Costco Meijer & Menards? They aren't required a giant eagle we're Sam's Club or Walmart or BJ's or anywhere else I shop as far as I can tell. Maybe a quarter or a third of the people in the stores are wearing one. So they've exercise there choice. I guess you can choose to be outraged by this guy because his politics or religious beliefs aren't the same as yours. Which is all that matters in The Mask debate

WSS

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Like freaking out right?

WSS

You mean like how I used "freaking out" in place of harassing and threatening store clerks? Yeah I'd say that's appropriate. 

How you use it in place of anyone making any comment critical of something? Sorry, no, not even close.

Pointing and laughing at this idiot is not outrage. 

15 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

"No one is stopping anybody from wearing a face mask," Vitale said. "But, quite frankly, everyone else's freedom ends at the tip of my nose. You're not going to tell me what to do, and there's a lot of people that feel that way. I realize there's some basic things in life we put in place to have a society, a modern society, but we do have to be careful about how much encroachment we get on personal liberties and freedoms and that, to me, is the goal and the end duty of government is to protect personal liberty."

you gotta love when these types completely miss their own hypocrisy 

Yeah, the guy represents rural counties north of Dayton, covid incursion minimal there. I may be a religious sort, but this guy is way far out there on the David Koresh fringe of nuttiness. May God protect you better than a mask Nino. Liberty? Live free, and die.  :)  

It goes back to what I said in your mask thread Woody.