THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump leaves presser dais in a huff...

Tour2ma

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

figures. She's chinese?

maybe some of you should go live in communist china - you seem to like it so much.

or russia - your deep state hacks pulled off a giant KGB op right here in America.

Cal- I predicted Trump was going to storm off from a press conference as soon as someone asked a question he didn't like. doesn't matter her ethnicity. 

32 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Cal- I predicted Trump was going to storm off from a press conference as soon as someone asked a question he didn't like. doesn't matter her ethnicity. 

No no no

If you insult Trump then you MUST love communist China. 

If it isn't one thing then it's the complete opposite. His brain, and those like him, can't comprehend gray areas. He literally lacks the mental capacity to think across a spectrum and he shares that characteristic with far too many people. 

woodpecker translation:

"i'm lonely, Hoorta, would you be my boyfriend? I need a boyfriend. I don't have any friends. DH would probably be my boyfriend, but he is too mean, and I'm a lonely birdbrain"

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, hoorta said:

With all the hostility from the hater vindictive leftwing asswhole media, I'm not surprised.

Meanwhile, obaMao commie was pres for eight years, and the media rarely asked him a serious question.

Obama Gives Speeches, Interviews But Few Press ... - ABC News

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-barack...

Jan 13, 2010 · President Obama has not held a full news conference at the White House since July 22, the night he said that the Cambridge Police "acted stupidly" …

Obama scolds reporter for asking question at press conference

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/...

Oct 18, 2016 · President Obama scolded a journalist Tuesday for shouting out a question — at a press conference — about illegal immigration from Central America. “I …