THE BROWNS BOARD

The "Q" crowd

Icecube

22 minutes ago, Icecube said:

A lot of my Trump friends believe in this "Q" thing, but they have begun to crawl into the shadows as mostly everything Q has predicted has not happened. Is Q now defunct? 

I thought you were talking about Q from Star Trek TNG- never heard of it before. Did look it up.  Oh, I suppose anything's possible... 

54 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I thought you were talking about Q from Star Trek TNG- never heard of it before. Did look it up.  Oh, I suppose anything's possible... 

I'm kind of surprised it never came up in here; it usually goes hand and hand with Trumpsters. It's supposedly reports from someone very high up the intel ladder who has been reporting behind-the-scenes of a supposed massive coup that is ongoing. The only problem is that a myriad of events predicted by Q have  never happened. Time and time again, Q announces that massive arrests are upcoming of all of the swamp creatures involved in pedophilia but nothing happens. Remember the military hospital ships arriving in NY and off the coast of LA? Those were not really for medical help, those were supposed to be holding cells for the thousands of criminals that were to be arrested....over a month ago. No mass arrests, no nothing.  

There was also to be thousands and thousands of children sex slaves to be rescued as part of all this. Haven't seen any of them, either. IDK, I know some friends who really were grasping on Q as their last hope for this country. They are getting pretty discouraged now. 

https://www.mtdemocrat.com/opinion/guest-column-avalanche-of-indictments-coming-q-says-enjoy-the-show/

1 hour ago, Icecube said:

I'm kind of surprised it never came up in here; it usually goes hand and hand with Trumpsters. It's supposedly reports from someone very high up the intel ladder who has been reporting behind-the-scenes of a supposed massive coup that is ongoing. The only problem is that a myriad of events predicted by Q have  never happened. Time and time again, Q announces that massive arrests are upcoming of all of the swamp creatures involved in pedophilia but nothing happens. Remember the military hospital ships arriving in NY and off the coast of LA? Those were not really for medical help, those were supposed to be holding cells for the thousands of criminals that were to be arrested....over a month ago. No mass arrests, no nothing.  

There was also to be thousands and thousands of children sex slaves to be rescued as part of all this. Haven't seen any of them, either. IDK, I know some friends who really were grasping on Q as their last hope for this country. They are getting pretty discouraged now. 

https://www.mtdemocrat.com/opinion/guest-column-avalanche-of-indictments-coming-q-says-enjoy-the-show/

It's all been contained to one thread

57 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, right, yeah

Some other morons on this board have started to by in to the conspiracy theory stuff more openly.

COVID is like the canary in the coal mine for morons

Eh, well that didn't quite work as an analogy but you get the point

Buy into.

54 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, right, yeah

Some other morons on this board have started to by in to the conspiracy theory stuff more openly.

COVID is like the canary in the coal mine for morons

Eh, well that didn't quite work as an analogy but you get the point

yet, the "conspiracies" that were "lol" all that time... are being proven to be true. Trump campaign spied on , true.

deep state, true.

Flynn set up by FBI - true

higgardly involvement with obaMao, price, page, strzok, brennan, clapper, Bruce orr, his wife, lynch, holder, susan rice, mueller, biden, and a bunch of others....

TRUE.

The lefties are desperately trying to squelch the "WE TOLD YOU SO" because they can't admit they were wrong.

The only thing to be said at this point is to have patience. In Dec. Barr stated that Durhams investigation won't be complete for "quite a few months".

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/19/bill-barr-russia-investigation-report-088416

Barr: Indictments possibly to be handed down right before election.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/ag-barr-doesnt-rule-out-durham-probe-indictments-dropping-just-before-presidential-election/

5 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Steve, you don’t believe that Bigfoot is waiting with the dossier? You must be part of the deep state. 

I really want to believe in what Q says, but NOTHING has proven true: no mass arrests of anyone, no tens of thousands of child sex slaves saved, no nothing. Plus, Trump going along with things like vax, pumping more $ to corporations.