THE BROWNS BOARD

$21,000,000

Axe

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/trending/21-million-hospital-built-coronavirus-victims-new-york-closes-without-ever-seeing-patient/Q3MJKWG3ENB23N3NPR7CVTWOIU/?fbclid=IwAR09gWjytnrlN_JvUnEzopyeRBFQEKQUJFKzXB3l1qQvAWMy0BVAAo6I8Fc

" A temporary field hospital built for $21 million as the coronavirus outbreak threatened to overrun medical facilities in New York has closed without ever seeing a patient. "

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Government poorly managing things and burning tax payer money is a tale as old as government.

true, but in this instance - it's TDS. They demand, to be able to use it against PRes Trump if they don't get it. But they got it, didn't use it, so that is out. but like in California, gov dirtbag gave 15...million? to ILLEGALS, then demanded the federal gov give him a bunch of money, "or first responders will lose their jobs? "

WTF? how can anybody not see that for what it is?

13 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

true, but in this instance - it's TDS. They demand, to be able to use it against PRes Trump if they don't get it. But they got it, didn't use it, so that is out. but like in California, gov dirtbag gave 15...million? to ILLEGALS, then demanded the federal gov give him a bunch of money, "or first responders will lose their jobs? "

I might be with you if the money had been withheld but because it was funded I think some folks will walk away with a bag of money and not a peep will be said of it down the road. Politicians don’t like talking government waste because it is so easy to find dirt on when they did the exact same stuff.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

It's par Dem waste just like Russia, Ukraine and Impeachment.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes, by good ol me.

The endeavor cost more than $660 million, according to an NPR analysis of federal spending records.

But nearly four months into the pandemic, most of these facilities haven't treated a single patient.

Yours aint shit Axe.lol

• Like 1