THE BROWNS BOARD

Minneapolis announce intent to dismantle police department

7moses7

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Well, I would need to see exactly what they mean by dismantle.. Worst case scenario is the state police and Feds fill the void with the cost being taken from federal monies.

secret leftwing police.

sometimes I wonder if they are intimidating Real Americans to make them leave so they can't vote anymore in local or state elections if they move out of state.....

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

This doesn't mean that there will be no police. But you've all taken what you want from this and you're running with it. Oh well.

Might want to read the first response BJ..

Wait,,,,  yer a pussy 🤣

• Haha 1

Ask Baltimore how they like reduced police.  My god...the liberals have made a national hero out of a violent career criminal.  MLK has to be rolling over in his grave.  They are painting murals of this guy...

Yes, he was killed by police..they need to go to jail..and bad cops need to go.  But choose a better face for your movement.  

Minneapolis will be like chicago soon.  Enjoy!!

2 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Ask Baltimore how they like reduced police.  My god...the liberals have made a national hero out of a violent career criminal.  MLK has to be rolling over in his grave.  They are painting murals of this guy...

Yes, he was killed by police..they need to go to jail..and bad cops need to go.  But choose a better face for your movement.  

it's sick. Seems to be ...they want Real Americans to be afraid.

let the bad guys have guns, but pass laws against Real Americans owning them. Let protesters riot and burn down buildings, let them threaten people's families... but tell the Real Americans to NOT shoot home invaders ...just "call 911". and who would show up? THERE IS NO MORE POLICE if you got rid of the police.

"helter skelter" - to take down the system at every chance, in every way possible, to get total control.

1 hour ago, FairHooker11 said:

Minneapolis be like - see how we wrecked our city,  stupid huh?

Minneapolis city council -  hold my beer

and, get this - minneapolis wants federal money to fix the damage done by the riots they allowed to happen, even encouraged....

unbelievable. Then when the fed gov refuses, they can blame Pres Trump election wise for the sad damaged state of affairs in minneapolis, you betcha.

Minneapolis Mayor Asks Trump For Aid After Riots Cause At ...

https://www.dailywire.com › news › minneapolis-mayor...

The Minneapolis mayor is asking for federal help cleaning up and rebuilding his city after rioters caused at least $55 million worth of damage through looting, burning, and defacing public and private property. That cost estimate is likely to increase in the coming days as government officials continue to tally the damage done in the […]

Minneapolis Mayor Now Asking Trump for Relief Money After ...

https://www.redstate.com › bonchie › 2020 › 06 › 05 › ...

Jun 05, 2020 · Minneapolis Mayor Now Asking Trump for Relief Money After He Let His City Burn ... Minneapolis Mayor Now Asking Trump for Relief Money After He Let His City Burn. Posted at 8:00 pm on June 5, ... Minneapolis will need state and federal aid as it attempts to rebuild hundreds of structures after the riots following George Floyd’s death, ...

• Thanks 1

🤝
10 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

Manufacturer Burned in Riots Is Leaving Minneapolis, Owner Cites Lack of Trust in Officials

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/manufacturer-burned-riots-leaving-minneapolis-owner-cites-lack-trust-officials?fbclid=IwAR2b67WPwSPltRiY1OPOuQDIbdUTk4stfC-LHmXO8vk21mA0yKklWzpiRYI

and not leaving out chicago theres this - 

After Letting Rioters Run Wild Chicago Mayor Begging Major Retailers Not To Abandon City

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/rioters-chicago-lightfoot-retailers?fbclid=IwAR2n4g83I3MUj9tA9wH6lLtmriLUn-2nfqcsuFU37ORilwuRTJ_ZPXa_dPc

• Upvote 2