THE BROWNS BOARD

300,000 apply to go to President Trump's first political rally !

calfoxwc

8 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Here's why it passed 1M

image.png.a488cf91f447b2cc3a87578964f2261b.png

Cool stuff   .   .   .   ya think ?

image.thumb.png.0726ec3a997bdb9513b4df0dd0d93599.png  

That's what I call a twofer.

Even with all the shenanigans, the Stadium was nearly (may have eventually been) full.

image.png.0005eeb5cf7bd81fe5ac375aa88d13da.png

Biden's not going to make it to the Election anyway, you know who is.

- Yeah... No. Sorry. Mail in voting, which has existed for a long time, and has even been done by Trump, isn't now null and void because some teens trolled Trump.

- You hopped into conspiracy theory land with your communist party nonsense so I'm better off not trying to debate the crazy person there

- I watched (listened to) the rally as I did stuff around the house. I wanted to hear what stupid shit he said. I have no intention of voting for him 

I don't think you've ever told me what you do for a living. I'm very curious. I'm wondering if it ties to your conspiracy theorist mindset at all 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah and there have been reports saying the complete opposite...

You don't need to keep up this facade that one million people tried to get in. We know groups of young people trolled Trump by registering. 

So you're saying the Democrats once again resort to telling LIES AND CHEATING to make it look like Trump was making up crowd size when the truth be told the request were made by liar young people..interesting.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Sometimes you gotta take it real slow.

Trump did not by himself formulate or derive at  this 1 million number and decide to go public with it you knucklehead.

This number came from his campaign manager and his or other  sources. Trump either read it, heard it, or was told it.

Woody best described it as Trump "pimping" that number.  He believed it. He didn't make it up.

Steve, please remove your "like" LOL.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Sometimes you gotta take it real slow.

Trump did not by himself formulate or derive at  this 1 million number and decide to go public with it you knucklehead.

This number came from his campaign manager and his or other  sources. Trump either read it, heard it, or was told it.

Woody best described it as Trump "pimping" that number.  He believed it. He didn't make it up.

Steve, please remove your "like" LOL.

Sure gork. He just bragged about the number and so did the Trumpers. "OMG looks at how many people got tickets!!" See this thread.

16 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sure gork. He just bragged about the number and so did the Trumpers. "OMG looks at how many people got tickets!!" See this thread.

But, but, but, ...that's right, he bragged about it with one short tweet.  Lethal to you TDS types.

The fact remains is that you're still wrong about the inflated numbers being Trumps doing. It's better you own up to it rather than deflect to try and save face.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

It appears Vambo wants to bury this thread... Hmmm

I'd say to the contrary.  Judging by all your posts it appears you want to keep this thread alive as long as possible because you guys being right about something doesn't come around too often. Savor it!

Bet you guys slept pretty well last night didn't ya!? LOL

• Haha 1

Awe, now you all are defending him. That's adorable. You sure you don't want to blame the communists like are resident crazy person?

Again, no one would give a shit if he didn't make this out to be such a big deal, or if posters on here didn't make the numbers out to be such a big deal. But because he did, and because you did, people are going to laugh in your face about it. That's what this comes down to. 

38 minutes ago, Gorka said:

But, but, but, ...that's right, he bragged about it with one short tweet.  Lethal to you TDS types.

The fact remains is that you're still wrong about the inflated numbers being Trumps doing. It's better you own up to it rather than deflect to try and save face.

He bragged about the numbers, his campaign bragged, baby cow bragged, Fox News bragged. They all got punk'd by some 12 years old girls. But you keep hold making excuses for your Messish, it's really entertaining.    

15 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Awe, now you all are defending him. That's adorable. You sure you don't want to blame the communists like are resident crazy person?

Again, no one would give a shit if he didn't make this out to be such a big deal, or if posters on here didn't make the numbers out to be such a big deal. But because he did, and because you did, people are going to laugh in your face about it. That's what this comes down to. 

index.jpg

imagesx.jpg

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

They're doing damage control and you MAGAs are eating it up. I'm shocked...

Yeah, Trump really and truly had a million requests for tickets, we even weeded out the bogus ones....  :D :D :D 

Your propaganda backfired. 

"Think about it," he (NY Times) wrote. "If you intend to go to a rally for a candidate of your choice but you keep hearing that 800,000 people have reserved tickets (forget that many were fake reservations - that news didn't reach most people), would you still want to go? 800,000 for 19,000 capacity?"

"Indeed, some Trump supporters told Fox News that news reports of expected high turnout had discouraged them from attending."

"I tried all week to get tickets to the Trump Rally and could’t get the campaign to respond to my applications. I lived within minutes of Tulsa," Jackie York of Okemah, Okla., told Fox News via email. "When they started showing evening news clips showing people camping outside for rally, I decided not to fight the 'hundreds of thousands' of people I assumed would be fighting to go in. "

PS- at least a few folks valued their heath enough to not attend- they didn't need any CNN or MSNBC reports. MAGAs don't watch those "fake news" channels anyway...

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

He bragged about the numbers, his campaign bragged, baby cow bragged, Fox News bragged. They all got punk'd by some 12 years old girls. But you keep hold making excuses for your Messish, it's really entertaining.    

You can watch it on Twitter, but it wouldn't link direct. Besides the ramp deal, I happened to notice Trump didn't exactly bounce up to the stage at the start of the OKC rally.... Not to question his overall health, but he's sure acting an "old" 73.  Sure, in better shape than a few guys I saw at my 50th High School reunion who were in wheel chairs and on oxygen.... 

If a goal is to shoot your age in golf, well- I can still ride my age on a bike. Hey Donald, how about a 10 mile bike race? I'll even spot you a mile head start....  

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So what if he bragged? Am denying it? What do you want me to say? Would you like a cookie?

I didn't make excuses for him. I explained exactly what happened....and so it goes, you fucktards never like the facts.

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

So what if he bragged? Am denying it? What do you want me to say? Would you like a cookie?

I didn't make excuses for him. I explained exactly what happened....and so it goes, you fucktards never like the facts.

Well you see. If you brag about something being HUGE! Then it turns out being tiny. (See Stormy's tweet) You are going to be mocked for bragging about it. You are crying about them being mocked, not sure why. They do stupid shit daily and are mocked for it. For some reason you need to jump to their defense this time around.

"ran down the ramp for the final 10 feet" 

"Trump was responsible for passing VA choice"  - Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014  (Name kind of gives it anyway)

"Biden wants open borders"

Sorry, I don't go for your alternate facts. Otherwise know as falsehoods or just blatant lies.

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

- Yeah... No. Sorry. Mail in voting, which has existed for a long time, and has even been done by Trump, isn't now null and void because some teens trolled Trump.

- You hopped into conspiracy theory land with your communist party nonsense so I'm better off not trying to debate the crazy person there

- I watched (listened to) the rally as I did stuff around the house. I wanted to hear what stupid shit he said. I have no intention of voting for him 

I don't think you've ever told me what you do for a living. I'm very curious. I'm wondering if it ties to your conspiracy theorist mindset at all 

Uh huh,

image.png.da78eb866a8cd7298e8112c331f86776.png

image.png.8ccb1292451775fa4ffc76882242be63.png

KPop is a foreign entity - oops.

What's that called again ?

The Dems are controlled by Communist (slaves to the money), you just haven't figured it out yet.

Not going to change your vote, that's your issue when the time comes.

image.png.ba77950f79c5d33da4b6507a14bec019.png

Sure, you'd take your family through this.

Still tallying streams.

image.png.4a0695668e56de05045eec3d9efcd1fd.png

4 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Uh huh,

image.png.da78eb866a8cd7298e8112c331f86776.png

image.png.8ccb1292451775fa4ffc76882242be63.png

KPop is a foreign entity - oops.

What's that called again ?

KPop stans as a "foreign entity"? Hahahaha careful you don't pull a muscle with that reach.

Only a moron would think these fake sign-ups have anything to do with mail in voting, which, again, the president has done. 

What do you do for a living though? 

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Well you see. If you brag about something being HUGE! Then it turns out being tiny. (See Stormy's tweet) You are going to be mocked for bragging about it. You are crying about them being mocked, not sure why. They do stupid shit daily and are mocked for it. For some reason you need to jump to their defense this time around.

"ran down the ramp for the final 10 feet" 

"Trump was responsible for passing VA choice"  - Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014  (Name kind of gives it anyway)

"Biden wants open borders"

Sorry, I don't go for your alternate facts. Otherwise know as falsehoods or just blatant lies.

You're talking to the wrong person, and it's you thats been doin all the cryin fgt. Point to where I bragged about crowd size. You won't because I had yet to make a post in this thread. Instead I took a wait and see approach. Now point to where I'm "crying" about "them" being mocked.  You won't find that either...suck on those  alternate facts faggot.

My main point in this thread was to show you deranged fuckers that you need to get your facts straight. Trump did not inflate the attendance numbers. That was the info he was given. That is a fact..

6 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Lol...The crowd size wasn't what was advertised by Trump. Oh the humanity.

I just adore the irrational exuberance displayed on this thread by lefties who finally got one right.

I wish I could say "act like you've been there before" LOL

"We've never had an empty seat, and we certainly won't in Oklahoma" - Trump

He 100% bragged about it. 

Again, none of this matters if he doesn't go on about it. One poster on here, before talking madly in love with Trump, refered to him as a carnival Barker. He can bring crowds, for sure. There's no doubt about that. But when you make that one of you main selling points, and you fall short, prepare to take some shit.