THE BROWNS BOARD

300,000 apply to go to President Trump's first political rally !

calfoxwc

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

That or it's photoshopped Steve. No doubt Trump can rally  his MAGA minions in other times. But I tend to believe the actual head count Saturday was 6,200 in a 19,000 seat venue.  

Lesson? Don't  bluster about a million signups, and then only have a small fraction actually show up. His hated liberal media is justifiably making hay over it. I doubt Trump will take the hint. 

Wow, still hung up on Trumps attendance numbers eh? How many laps can a liberals victory lap possibly be? Must be TDS. No fuckin shit.

Did you know because black lives matter you brilliant democrats in NYC banned the plainclothes division resulting in a spike of murders...that's right, murders mainly of black people. Did you also know that because of you brilliant democrats, a section of the city of Seattle is now controlled by anarchists. A person was recently murdered there and another injured. Cops were being pelted as they tried to investigate, and  EMS refused to go in to assist the injured.....but lets not lose focus over the devastation caused by Trumps pimping an attendance projection.

You wish those images were photoshopped.

19 hours ago, Vambo said:

It's pretty pathetic you're so proud of idiots manipulating ticket requests just to brag about the turn out when there are so many more important issues that need to be addressed.

98599510_3272067289491047_49583945733373952_n.jpg

If Biden knows how to fix things why didn't he let Obama know?

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Wow, still hung up on Trumps attendance numbers eh? How many laps can a liberals victory lap possibly be? Must be TDS. No fuckin shit.

Did you know because black lives matter you brilliant democrats in NYC banned the plainclothes division resulting in a spike of murders...that's right, murders mainly of black people. Did you also know that because of you brilliant democrats, a section of the city of Seattle is now controlled by anarchists. A person was recently murdered there and another injured. Cops were being pelted as they tried to investigate, and  EMS refused to go in to assist the injured.....but lets not lose focus over the devastation caused by Trumps pimping an attendance projection.

You wish those images were photoshopped.

Did you know when Trumpie has egg all over his face you guys try and change the subject?  Like clockwork. 

LMAO that President Hydroxy just got punked by the NIH over his anti-malarial bullshit. And where, oh where were those million people who signed up for that rally? Do I detect some campaign propaganda that blew up in DT's face?   

Less testing= less cases!!! That ranks up there on the dumb-o-meter...  Just keep lapping that crap up. 

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Did you know when Trumpie has egg all over his face you guys try and change the subject?  Like clockwork. 

LMAO that President Hydroxy just got punked by the NIH over his anti-malarial bullshit. And where, oh where were those million people who signed up for that rally? Do I detect some campaign propaganda that blew up in DT's face?   

Less testing= less cases!!! That ranks up there on the dumb-o-meter...  Just keep lapping that crap up. 

It's a perfectly legitimate drug, not a cure but nobody ever said it was. Ever.

Number two you Democrats and the news media are so eager to keep the panic alive you can't admit that more testing yes reveals more people that have the virus but since 80% or asymptomatic it doesn't matter. And a huge portion are in no danger whatsoever. The Panic is still bogus. If you're not old and decrepit you have nothing to worry about. You might get sick but we all might get sick. Both of those talking points are actually meaningless.

WSS

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Saying we should pull back testing so the numbers look better is insane though. That's someone that only cares about Corona from PR stand point. 

Nobody said that you stooge. The simple fact is if you test everybody will find more and more cases but "cases" don't matter., hospitalizations and deaths do If you test every man woman and child for cancer cells he will find them. There are cancer cells in everyone's body. Test everybody had you will find them for sure. Now you can start shiting your pants about a pandemic of cancer. You're welcome.

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nobody said that you stooge. The simple fact is if you test everybody will find more and more cases but "cases" don't matter., hospitalizations and deaths do If you test every man woman and child for cancer cells he will find them. There are cancer cells in everyone's body. Test everybody had you will find them for sure. Now you can start shiting your pants about a pandemic of cancer. You're welcome.

WSS

“When you do testing to that extent, you’re gonna find more people, you’re gonna find more cases. So I said to my people ‘slow the testing down, please,’” Trump said at the rally.

"Cases" absolutely matter you stooge. How do you think countries like South Korea handled this so well? Frequent testing plays a huge role. You can figure out who has it and isolate them.

Trump has treated COVID like a PR issue this entire time and it's obvious. 

i thought you were better than this. Than blindly defending Trump like others on here. But now I don't know anymore. Even Trump's people can't get on the same page trying to defend him with this one. 

On 6/16/2020 at 6:27 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Until November, when you and your liberal antifa pieces of shit get the ultimate troll.

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Its all meaningless whether or not he was 'trolled' as you millenials like to say.  What matters is what his supporters will do in November.

You literally used the term "troll" earlier in this thread

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It's a perfectly legitimate drug, not a cure but nobody ever said it was. Ever.

Number two you Democrats and the news media are so eager to keep the panic alive you can't admit that more testing yes reveals more people that have the virus but since 80% or asymptomatic it doesn't matter. And a huge portion are in no danger whatsoever. The Panic is still bogus. If you're not old and decrepit you have nothing to worry about. You might get sick but we all might get sick. Both of those talking points are actually meaningless.

WSS

1) But.. but... it's going to be a "game changer". I demand a retraction from President Hydroxy-Lysol....  

2) Don't lump me in with "you Democrats" that some around here are trying to do to me Steve. 

3) There have been plenty of deaths in low risk categories, FWIW. 

4) More people are dying Steve- Trump has buried that little factoid in his "ignore" category. 

8 hours ago, Gorka said:

2) Did you know because black lives matter you brilliant democrats in NYC banned the plainclothes division resulting in a spike of murders...that's right, murders mainly of black people. Did you also know that because of you brilliant democrats, a section of the city of Seattle is now controlled by anarchists. A person was recently murdered there and another injured. Cops were being pelted as they tried to investigate, and  EMS refused to go in to assist the injured.....but lets not lose focus over the devastation caused by Trumps pimping an attendance projection.

1) You wish those images were photoshopped.

1) Short attention span with reading comprehension problems- I very plainly said those pictures were in all likelihood from a previous rally- got it?  

2) On Two counts, you're trying to connect dots that aren't there. First off- and pardon my profanity- you have no fucking idea about my opinion regarding that unrelated bullshit in Seattle, trying to somehow say- well, I don't like Trump- ergo- I MUST approve of that crap.... Pound salt MAGA.  Second, and I already mentioned it... It also got to show the extent you will go to to divert the discussion when Trump is obviously full of his own shit... Now about the belly whopper thigh slapper his comment about reduced testing was just a "joke".  OMG- he already tried that lame gambit before, and it went over like a lead balloon. What Hydroxy Lysol realized after the fact,  anyone who had two communicating neurons and didn't have their collective heads a mile up his ass- realized he was dead serious when he made that comment- on multiple occasions...  Warning Will Robinson- DAMAGE CONTROL, DAMAGE CONTROL.   What a hoot!!!!  

BTW, from what I've seen on this forum, I totally agree with one of Trump's statements....  He could shoot Nancy Pelosi dead tomorrow, and you MAGAs would find plenty of reasons as to why it was totally justified....  

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

OTH, Hoorta won't condemn china for letting all this happen to the world.

just more TDS Pres Trump bashing.

Scary Real American people.

Get lost paranoid... You need an excuse, just like all the MAGAs do...  Get ready for your damage control when a few hundred of the MAGAs come down with covid from attending that rally....  It's plain as mud Cal- Trump is willing to sacrifice any number of AMERICANS by ignoring CDC protocols, just to get a second term... 

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

1) Short attention span with reading comprehension problems- I very plainly said those pictures were in all likelihood from a previous rally- got it?  

2) On Two counts, you're trying to connect dots that aren't there. First off- and pardon my profanity- you have no fucking idea about my opinion regarding that unrelated bullshit in Seattle, trying to somehow say- well, I don't like Trump- ergo- I MUST approve of that crap.... Pound salt MAGA.  Second, and I already mentioned it... It also got to show the extent you will go to to divert the discussion when Trump is obviously full of his own shit... Now about the belly whopper thigh slapper his comment about reduced testing was just a "joke".  OMG- he already tried that lame gambit before, and it went over like a lead balloon. What Hydroxy Lysol realized after the fact,  anyone who had two communicating neurons and didn't have their collective heads a mile up his ass- realized he was dead serious when he made that comment- on multiple occasions...  Warning Will Robinson- DAMAGE CONTROL, DAMAGE CONTROL.   What a hoot!!!!  

BTW, from what I've seen on this forum, I totally agree with one of Trump's statements....  He could shoot Nancy Pelosi dead tomorrow, and you MAGAs would find plenty of reasons as to why it was totally justified....  

Get lost paranoid... You need an excuse, just like all the MAGAs do...  Get ready for your damage control when a few hundred of the MAGAs come down with covid from attending that rally....  It's plain as mud Cal- Trump is willing to sacrifice any number of AMERICANS by ignoring CDC protocols, just to get a second term... 

blah.gif

Blah blah.. you babies just can't let it go can you? Hope for your sake someone else took the time to read that mess.

Why do you have such disdain for MAGA?

So much disdain for MAGA when only your side is deserving of it. That's really pathetic.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Is that a whole lot or just a little different than you Joe Biden supporters whose allies in the BLM Riot Loot murder and protest all over the country side by side? Just checking.

Yes we know... It was rhetorical anyway.

WSS

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

Go whine and bitch to whoever changed the subject you baby.

Were you aware that a record 7.7 million viewers watched the rally on FOX, and an additional 4 mil supposedly streamed it?

Perhaps people with civility in their DNA decided to stay put considering all the violence perpetrated by those you defend...coupled with the fact that COVID is still out there...yeah yeah, I know,  those are just excuses that have no validity whatsoever.

But please do carry on with your meaningless little victory. It is quite amusing to be honest with you.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

1yzfnm.jpg

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Is that a whole lot or just a little different than you Joe Biden supporters whose allies in the BLM Riot Loot murder and protest all over the country side by side? Just checking.

Yes we know... It was rhetorical anyway.

WSS

Yeah- them thar protesters generally weren't wearing masks either...  Fair and balanced... 

However Steve when Trump says something totally idiotic that flies in the face of what every epidemiologist is suggesting- I had to say something. Even his medical lap dog Fauci essentially said that's crazy talk, coming from someone who's apparently losing it... BTW- it pissed me off when the Trump adulation crowd here even suggests that because I (to put it mildly) don't approve of #45s antics, that somehow means I approve of rioting and looting. Of course- there's one conspiracy theorist here who has made a living off of trying to connect dots that aren't there.....  

2 hours ago, Vambo said:

image.thumb.png.f6253b7301987137bb41a67814370594.png

Exactly- knucklehead. But by all means, just keep on trying to connect nonexistent dots that people (and me especially) who don't like Trump somehow in any way, shape or form approve of what this flaming asshole radial left wing nutjob has to say. 

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Exactly- knucklehead. But by all means, just keep on trying to connect nonexistent dots that people (and me especially) who don't like Trump somehow in any way, shape or form approve of what this flaming asshole radial left wing nutjob has to say. 

Where did I say that? 

Paranoid much?  Doesn't go well with TDS get that looked into, maybe a mask and quarantine would help.

16 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Where did I say that? 

Paranoid much?  Doesn't go well with TDS get that looked into, maybe a mask and quarantine would help.

Well, since you want to push me into a comment- there's a small nugget of truth in what AOC had to say. The other side of the political coin is Trump wants the economy opened ASAP because it will enhance his chances of being reelected. Or are you blind to that factoid? DT is willing to accept X (make that any) number of additional deaths to attain that goal.  The MAGAs can all do Biden a big favor and act like covid doesn't exist, less Trump voters in the fall. As I said earlier in the thread- based on the crowd at the Tulsa rally, we're going to find out in a week or two just how transmissible covid is in a big crowd with around zero precautions being taken.... 

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well, since you want to push me into a comment- there's a small nugget of truth in what AOC had to say. The other side of the political coin is Trump wants the economy opened ASAP because it will enhance his chances of being reelected. Or are you blind to that factoid? DT is willing to accept X (make that any) number of additional deaths to attain that goal.  The MAGAs can all do Biden a big favor and act like covid doesn't exist, less Trump voters in the fall. As I said earlier in the thread- based on the crowd at the Tulsa rally, we're going to find out in a week or two just how transmissible covid is in a big crowd with around zero precautions being taken.... 

Yes Trump wants to open the country back up. Yes Trump wants the economy to survive. Yes Trump is loath to see it crippled for the next two decades. Me too by the way  and it's not because I love Trump  I'm just sick of people crawling on their knees to these left-wing politicians. I would think any of you guys with any balls would feel the same way.. Everybody should want that. Like I said in the other thread keep Grandma at home. Keep her safe. And leave the 90% to living their lives. And the Democrats want more lasting destruction to the US and more deaths that they can blame on Trump.

Because you know, the shittier the world looks the more free shit you guys can promise the Great unwashed. When you're not screaming racist over and over of course.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Yes Trump wants to open the country back up. Yes Trump wants the economy to survive. Yes Trump is loath to see it crippled for the next two decades. Me too by the way  and it's not because I love Trump  I'm just sick of people crawling on their knees to these left-wing politicians. I would think any of you guys with any balls would feel the same way.. Everybody should want that. Like I said in the other thread keep Grandma at home. Keep her safe. And leave the 90% to living their lives. And the Democrats want more lasting destruction to the US and more deaths that they can blame on Trump.

Because you know, the shittier the world looks the more free shit you guys can promise the Great unwashed. When you're not screaming racist over and over of course.

WSS

I've also said Steve- what # of deaths are acceptable. If America (in general) is willing to accept more deaths, let's just go about our lives- I'm fine with that.... I certainly don't agree keeping the economy shuttered to get rid of Trump as an adequate reason to do so...