THE BROWNS BOARD

300,000 apply to go to President Trump's first political rally !

calfoxwc

Verified Account

· Shared with Public
BOCzaD2rwOa.png

Any protesters, anarchists, agitators, looters or lowlifes who are going to Oklahoma please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Did even 2200 show up? Heard it way short of the million that registered. 😄

Yes, a lot more people showed up than expected - thankfully not the 1 Million requesting ticket.

Stadium admission has been slowed due to Antifa showing up and causing problems (as expected), and is why I'm glad there wasn't a Million people trying to get in.

The Media would show any scuffles as being caused by the MAGA folks, which is how they operate (their day is coming).

There are 100k watching on the Stream I posted elsewhere watching (a record).

No real surprises, and glad things have gone as they have with the current insanity going on.

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Yes, a lot more people showed up than expected - thankfully not the 1 Million requesting ticket.

Stadium admission has been slowed due to Antifa showing up and causing problems (as expected), and is why I'm glad there wasn't a Million people trying to get in.

The Media would show any scuffles as being caused by the MAGA folks, which is how they operate (their day is coming).

There are 100k watching on the Stream I posted elsewhere watching (a record).

No real surprises, and glad things have gone as they have with the current insanity going on.

Good boy. 

13 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Only number that counts is in November.

I agree. 

But when you gloat about registration numbers and rally attendees because your ego is so damn fragile, and then those numbers aren't even close, expect to get some shit. 

image.png.a0c1a8fc33348f890483e08354ad26c3.png

Was a good Rally.

Haven't heard of any altercations so far - that's the biggest concern with these idiots out causing trouble.

The "peaceful" Seattle kumbaya had a couple shootings overnight, one dead the other in critical condition.

People living in the area are freaking out.

Oh, and they found a bunch of bags with body parts from multiple people.

You know, typical Leftist Utopia.

3 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.a0c1a8fc33348f890483e08354ad26c3.png

Was a good Rally.

Haven't heard of any altercations so far - that's the biggest concern with these idiots out causing trouble.

The "peaceful" Seattle kumbaya had a couple shootings overnight, one dead the other in critical condition.

People living in the area are freaking out.

Oh, and they found a bunch of bags with body parts from multiple people.

You know, typical Leftist Utopia.

No no no. Tell us about the "one million" people that registered for the rally. The overflow outdoor speech happened, right? Surely at least the upper deck to the arena was filled?

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No no no. Tell us about the "one million" people that registered for the rally. The overflow outdoor speech happened, right? Surely at least the upper deck to the arena was filled?

8iu7tfyrki.gif

10 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

I can't imagine why they kept the camera so low.  😉 Hey, I expected them to at least fill the arena. Sure not if people just gave up because of the teenagers or if they are just smarter than Trump.

Look at the date on the tweet

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Vambo said:

8iu7tfyrki.gif

Hahahaha you wish

I'm laughing at Trump and every poster here that pimped those registration numbers.

You've triggered me to laugh

You will all continue to troll and not comment on this, and I'm completely wasting my time with many of you, but I'm still going to laugh about this. 

Again, if there was so much ego boosting being done about this rally then I wouldn't have given a shit 

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hahahaha you wish

I'm laughing at Trump and every poster here that pimped those registration numbers.

You've triggered me to laugh

You will all continue to troll and not comment on this, and I'm completely wasting my time with many of you, but I'm still going to laugh about this. 

Again, if there was so much ego boosting being done about this rally then I wouldn't have given a shit 

We're going to see in about 2 weeks if this was a super spreader covid event, almost no one wearing masks.....  NBA & NFL- take note...  

Why you surprised Woody? Trump seriously inflated the number of his groupies who showed up for his inauguration..... 

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

We're going to see in about 2 weeks if this was a super spreader covid event, almost no one wearing masks.....  NBA & NFL- take note...  

Why you surprised Woody? Trump seriously inflated the number of his groupies who showed up for his inauguration..... 

I'm seeing it was a combination of teenagers on TikTok and K-pop Stan's that worked to troll Trump on this one. Hilarious. The man that has built himself with social media getting trolled by it. 

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Did even 2200 show up? Heard it way short of the million that registered. 😄

"But with just an hour remaining before the start of the event, it became clear that the crowd was nowhere near filling the 19,000-capacity BOK Arena. There were empty seats in the stands and just a fraction of floor space was filled as Kimberly Guilfoyle, Diamond & Silk and Lara and Eric Trump began speaking. An outside space meant to hold an overflow crowd of tens of thousands of spectators was deserted, and the appearance of Trump and Vice President Mike Pence outside was canceled."

TULSA, OKLAHOMA - JUNE 20: A supporter sits in the upper seats during a campaign rally for U.S. President Donald Trump at the BOK Center, June 20, 2020 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Trump is holding his first political rally since the start of the coronavirus pandemic at the BOK Center on Saturday while infection rates in the state of Oklahoma continue to rise. (Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images)

Not exactly a million Donald....   More like 1\100th of that...  :)  Man, your groupies sure wasted a lot of their lives- could have shown up an hour or two early, and still gotten in. Now was it like a concert where if you're a "super fan" you had to pay $1,000 to get in the first 20 rows?  :D  

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trump didn't inflate the Tulsa numbers dumbass.

Isn't it funny the grand scale reporting by the MSM over Trumps error in claiming that he had the largest inauguration crowd ever, yet not a peep out of those assholes when it came to reporting never seen before numbers at Trump campaign rallies.

Trump knew full well the unprecedented numbers at his rallies... and from his vantage point at his inauguration, it would be super easy for Trump to assume he's had the largest crowd ever for his inauguration....but you TDS morons won't cut him a bit of slack will you? Oh the humanity! What a big liar Trumpy is!!!

To be fair, the crowd looked big from Trump’s vantage point at the Capitol. But that’s also a terrible way to estimate crowd size.

inau.jpg

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

Trump didn't inflate the Tulsa numbers dumbass.

Isn't it funny the grand scale reporting by the MSM over Trumps error in claiming that he had the largest inauguration crowd ever, yet not a peep out of those assholes when it came to reporting never seen before numbers at Trump campaign rallies.

Trump knew full well the unprecedented numbers at his rallies... and from his vantage point at his inauguration, it would be super easy for Trump to assume he's had the largest crowd ever for his inauguration....but you TDS morons won't cut him a bit of slack will you? Oh the humanity! What a big liar Trumpy is!!!

To be fair, the crowd looked big from Trump’s vantage point at the Capitol. But that’s also a terrible way to estimate crowd size.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Verified Account

v_MQ4bBP4g8.png

Republicans are the party of LIBERTY, EQUALITY and JUSTICE for ALL. We are the Party of Abraham Lincoln and the party of LAW AND ORDER!

Well, they should be. Even though when push comes to shove nothing that we really want done never comes to pass.

WSS

12 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.c3501daaaa49bf8185504742fbc6adce.png

Good move.

They don't realize it, but by restricting people's ability to do what they want, they're just going to make them angrier.

" Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM. "

Yeah and there have been reports saying the complete opposite...

You don't need to keep up this facade that one million people tried to get in. We know groups of young people trolled Trump by registering. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah and there have been reports saying the complete opposite...

You don't need to keep up this facade that one million people tried to get in. We know groups of young people trolled Trump by registering. 

Here's why it passed 1M

image.png.a488cf91f447b2cc3a87578964f2261b.png

Cool stuff   .   .   .   ya think ?

image.thumb.png.0726ec3a997bdb9513b4df0dd0d93599.png  

That's what I call a twofer.

Even with all the shenanigans, the Stadium was nearly (may have eventually been) full.

image.png.0005eeb5cf7bd81fe5ac375aa88d13da.png

Biden's not going to make it to the Election anyway, you know who is.