THE BROWNS BOARD

Bolton's book

cccjwh

A few highlight of Bolton's book are already coming out. The reviewers got a copy a couple of weeks ago. I guess someone in the WH was a little late on filing that lawsuit. It has more first hand accounts than others, but it still a lot of a same. Cheetos Jesus is corrupt and a moron. Nothing that will keep the deplorables from voting for him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-asked-chinas-xi-to-help-him-win-reelection-according-to-bolton-book/2020/06/17/d4ea601c-ad7a-11ea-868b-93d63cd833b2_story.html?utm_source

“He then, stunningly, turned the conversation to the coming U.S. presidential election, alluding to China’s economic capability to affect the ongoing campaigns, pleading with Xi to ensure he’d win,” Bolton writes. “He stressed the importance of farmers, and increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat in the electoral outcome. I would print Trump’s exact words but the government’s prepublication review process has decided otherwise.”

At the same meeting, Xi also defended China’s construction of camps housing as many as 1 million Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang — and Trump signaled his approval. “According to our interpreter,” Bolton writes, “Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do.”

I'm sure there is a sect of people that will vote for Trump regardless but I think liberals are confused why he's got support. 

They don't understand that theres quite a few people not so much voting for Trump but voting against unhinged liberals. They've spent the last however many years - I'm 40 so let's say, oh, my entire life saying fuck you to everyone and now they seem to be appalled that people are saying "fuck you" to them. 

Here let me give you a little bit of the old insider knowledge. If you want people to vote for your guy don't spend 100% of your time telling them that they are pieces of shit. The liberals calling everyone racist stupid evil rapist hate mongers and then acting upset when they don't get a bunch of new voters from middle America is pretty hilarious. 

I'm not voting for Biden. Why? Cause fuck you that's why.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I'm sure there is a sect of people that will vote for Trump regardless but I think liberals are confused why he's got support. 

They don't understand that theres quite a few people not so much voting for Trump but voting against unhinged liberals. They've spent the last however many years - I'm 40 so let's say, oh, my entire life saying fuck you to everyone and now they seem to be appalled that people are saying "fuck you" to them. 

Here let me give you a little bit of the old insider knowledge. If you want people to vote for your guy don't spend 100% of your time telling them that they are pieces of shit. The liberals calling everyone racist stupid evil rapist hate mongers and then acting upset when they don't get a bunch of new voters from middle America is pretty hilarious. 

No shit.

WSS

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Trump won the election because of this bitch. . .

DCD578C2-2DDA-4F9E-A573-24C0CDFDA2A8.jpeg

I mean, you're right. His victory had just as much or maybe even more to do with the fact that his opponent was hated. It was a Giant Douche vs a Turd Sandwich, and the Giant Douche took it

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I also saw that the majority of people (like 70/30) say their vote for Biden is more of a vote against Trump. I think the numbers were basically flipped for Trump, where basically all of his votes are for him and no one really cares enough to be voting against Biden. Which makes sense. It also means any good candidate would easily and yet here we are again...

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Wait a minute didn't you liberals despise John Bolton fairly recently? Seems like he was Hitler just a few short months ago. And now you can't separate your lips from his weiner. Funny how that shit goes.

WSS

You say that like it's multiple people

I'd ask who you're referring to but I know you're doing the thing where you put words into people's mouths. Oh well...

You know. Opposed to actual people on here that loved McCain and Romney only to hate them when Trump said jump. 

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You say that like it's multiple people

I'd ask who you're referring to but I know you're doing the thing where you put words into people's mouths. Oh well...

You know. Opposed to actual people on here that loved McCain and Romney only to hate them when Trump said jump. 

If it doesn't apply to you why "scream" about it? Wipe your butt and carry on.

WSS

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Well you used the work "liberals". Plural. I imagine CCC was the first. 

Oh, maybe you were referring to Cysko then. My bad

You don't have to apologize for being stupid. We don't expect better from you.

PS lots more people read this board than actually post on it. It's not all about you and CCC.

WSS

17 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

This is an example of why our democracy has failed, gross generalizations and oversimplification.  Liberal, Conservative, Democrat, Republican, etc..  it is possible for people to hold many beliefs and not fit into stereotypes.  It is my sincere hope that someday we get to a point where individuals are judged for their actions and statements, I’m not holding my breath.

Don't expect it as long as every asshole on America has been given a voice via social media. Its easier to be a crusader for your little cause if you treat what you believe as utter, unassailable truth, pure and gilded; and everyone that thinks differently than you as an evil and complete monster incapable of doing anything that's not detrimental to the well-being of society. 

45 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Just add him to the list of people close to this Administration who are questioning the leadership in the White House.

So you thought Bolton was cool all along? Or just because he snaked out the president? Seems to me he was known far and wide as an asshole.

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

So you thought Bolton was cool all along? Or just because he snaked out the president? Seems to me he was known far and wide as an asshole.

WSS

Is there anyone that righty wouldn't attack if they tell them anything negative about their messiah? If Reagan came back to life and told you'll Trump a fu<king moron, you would call Reagan a Rhino. Just another day for cult45. 

On 6/17/2020 at 5:46 PM, cccjwh said:

A few highlight of Bolton's book are already coming out. The reviewers got a copy a couple of weeks ago. I guess someone in the WH was a little late on filing that lawsuit. It has more first hand accounts than others, but it still a lot of a same. Cheetos Jesus is corrupt and a moron. Nothing that will keep the deplorables from voting for him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-asked-chinas-xi-to-help-him-win-reelection-according-to-bolton-book/2020/06/17/d4ea601c-ad7a-11ea-868b-93d63cd833b2_story.html?utm_source

“He then, stunningly, turned the conversation to the coming U.S. presidential election, alluding to China’s economic capability to affect the ongoing campaigns, pleading with Xi to ensure he’d win,” Bolton writes. “He stressed the importance of farmers, and increased Chinese purchases of soybeans and wheat in the electoral outcome. I would print Trump’s exact words but the government’s prepublication review process has decided otherwise.”

At the same meeting, Xi also defended China’s construction of camps housing as many as 1 million Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang — and Trump signaled his approval. “According to our interpreter,” Bolton writes, “Trump said that Xi should go ahead with building the camps, which Trump thought was exactly the right thing to do.”

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Is there anyone that righty wouldn't attack if they tell them anything negative about their messiah? If Reagan came back to life and told you'll Trump a fu<king moron, you would call Reagan a Rhino. Just another day for cult45. 

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 7:36 PM, Canton Dawg said:

Trump won the election because of this bitch. . .

I don't fully agree. He would beaten any demonrat. But yeah, she helped.

Trumps election was part Hillary, partly the repudiation of Obama.  The never seen before masses of people at Trumps campaign rallies was not because Hillary was a stupid c u n t.

Wacko John Bolton’s “exceedingly tedious”(New York Times) book is made up of lies & fake stories. Said all good about me, in print, until the day I fired him. A disgruntled boring fool who only wanted to go to war. Never had a clue, was ostracized & happily dumped. What a dope!

6 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Solid argument there kiddo. And if your dad had a  c u n t  he'd be your mom.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

McCain was rotten to the core before he was cool too.

Mitt Romney another one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/17/2020 at 9:55 PM, FairHooker11 said:

and in a few days this book and this media uprising will be another fading memory - forgotten from the news cycle  

but lingering in the minds of those here (insert OP)

like cheetos farts smelling up the OP's (moms) basement

even Snerdly finds Rush's show prep ideas here ... 

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/06/18/the-bolton-book-will-have-zero-impact-on-the-election/?fbclid=IwAR0SupeP5FO5cb1cbBh0_FPrGNBw4adYwT4UdPzB5s76KHfU2aGcSx7LHuo

600-032918-Bolton-Mattis.jpg

from the great one Rush - 

They make no effort to understand who Trump’s supporters and voters are, and they make no effort to understand who Trump is. They keep trying the same old things. But the proof of the pudding here, folks, is this book comes out in, what, June? The book comes out in June. It’s not gonna have an impact on the election. None of it’s gonna end up being verified. People are gonna forget about it, not gonna believe much of it in the first place anyway.