THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Tuesday AFCN and beyond

The Gipper

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 11:54 PM, The Gipper said:

Actually, no, I don't think you get it at all.  We don't necessarily hate the Steelers.  We primarily hate how stupid their fans are....they are kind of the MAGA of the football world (except with more competency to root for) 

Oh shut up. We do too hate the Steelers. Especially you. Spermsuckers? ...tell me again you don't hate the Steelers, g'head

If they are kinda the MAGA of the football world, then that would make you kinda like a whining liberal dicklicker.  Keep your political analogies in check here bud.

That's a poor comparison, Gip.

The Steelers have been a good organization for years, and don't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon, unfortunately. 

MAGA is a blip on the radar, a skidmark on the underwear of history. Destined to be wrapped in a bag and thrown into the garbage can. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/23/2020 at 12:50 AM, The Gipper said:

A few  questions/issues popped up while looking over media reports.     Give your opinions/answers:

1. A report was given that  Lamar Jackson claimed that the only reason the Ravens lost to the Titans last year was because he overlooked them, and that they would have probably won had he not taken them lightly.   What say you about this claim?

I don't know, the Titans are pretty good.

2. Another report claimed that now that the Steelers seem to be going to have Ben Roethlisberger back, apparently healthy, that the Steelers will be a juggernaut in the AFCN and the AFC overall.    What say you about this claim?

I think Ben is about done.

3. Colin Cowherd said that Joe Burrow will struggle mightily this coming year....and beyond perhaps primarily because the Bengals are such a bad organization, and that he may never live up to his potential until and unless he gets the chance to leave the Bengals.   What say you about that claim?

Could be.  The Bengals could hold him back, but they have pretty good receivers.

4. The Carolina Panthers put together survey with  a list of players that have played for that team since its inception in 1995, asking them to vote on that team's GOAT  (Greatest of All Time).   But, apparently, the Panthers left Cam Newton completely off the survey list.  What say you about that move by them?

It's their survey

5.  There could be any number of Browns subjects to ask your opinion on....but let's do this:    Give your opinion on Something, Anything  that peaks your interest  to do with the Browns  and/or their future prospects for the forthcoming season,  or beyond. 

13 hours ago, Gorka said:

Oh shut up. We do too hate the Steelers. Especially you. Spermsuckers? ...tell me again you don't hate the Steelers, g'head

If they are kinda the MAGA of the football world, then that would make you kinda like a whining liberal dicklicker.  Keep your political analogies in check here bud.

Ok I hate the Steelers and their ignorant as hell fans. I suspect you are a closet Steelers fan. 

1 hour ago, Unsympathetic said:

I don't understand why you have a problem with statues being pulled down.  All those statues are the ultimate participation trophy.

Confederate statues were indeed this nation's first participation trophies. 

35 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Confederate statues were indeed this nation's first participation trophies. 

They forget that it was only by virtue of the magnanimity of the Union that all those traitors were not hanged. I am of the opinion that those statues should not be destroyed but that they each should be surrounded by a dozen statues of former slaves who have broken their chains ⛓ 

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Supplemental survey question: who is the greatest player in the history of the Browns. Caveat: you may not name either Jim Brown or Otto  Graham  

The somewhat brief but exciting career in Cleveland of Bernie Kosar  followed by Brian Sipe.  Non quarterback maybe Clay Mathews.

You need options in life.   ;)

4 hours ago, ballpeen said:

Leroy Kelly

The BROWNS had some pretty good running backs but you get spoiled when you grew up watching Jim Brown until you were 14 years old and then he quit football to make movies.

Ok I'm over that, sorta.  <_<