THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2020

Zombo

got clobbered in both leagues. I had 108 but lost to 147.

I was bragging to my Wife that I benched Cam Newton on a hunch he'd have a bad game....and

he would have only gotten me........0 points !

So, I started Derek Carr instead. He got me -4 points.

I mean, it's just pitiful....

lol.

On 10/26/2020 at 8:46 PM, mjp28 said:

We might add 2 new players next year I will keep you guys in line in order received.

2. bjh2130admi

3. BrownsnMopar. (hey I had a 72 charger and my (wife's) last 7 new cars were all Chryslers including a nice 99 300M)

The guy we had slotted in didn't work out so I have ONE opening for 1. bjh2130 and 2. BrownsnMopar in that order.  Just post me here on this thread or PM me with the email address you want to use.  I will then email you the invite it's that easy.   

This is to finish out this weird year and you will be in for next year all ready to go !

The only wired part is me I was admitted today again to the hospital for some IV antibiotics for awhile.  I've been in pain for two months with my miserable left hip again.....no big deal.

This stuff is easy !  SO bjh shoot me your stuff over and we'll get started !

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

The only wired part is me I was admitted today again to the hospital for some IV antibiotics for awhile.  I've been in pain for two months with my miserable left hip again.....no big deal.

Sorry you are back there for another go-round mjp. Watch out for those nurses!! 😱:D

Catch 22.... what a great book.

But the movie... well it was a Catch 22 itself. Namely:

• if you hadn't read the book, then there was no way you could understand the movie... 
  • while if you had read the book, then there was no way you could like the movie.

Get better soon, mjp...

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Final standings in the Otto League...

image.png.2ab4fafd0af4cff632705dce2c6cadf8.png

And here is the playoff bracket...

image.png.be7f21b282b9c7f427462201980601b2.png

We fought hard, but alas, we are the 1970 Browns. But we made the Losers bracket and will rocket to 5th Place.

Z

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Here is the Dawson Creek League:

Two things...

1. Love the name "Stimulus Package".
  2. Why so many more points? I thought the league rules were made uniform in 2019?

22 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Two things...

1. Love the name "Stimulus Package".
  2. Why so many more points? I thought the league rules were made uniform in 2019?

I'm not commish of this league, I guess he stuck with the same format, which is fine. Many attempts to sync all the leagues into one format have failed, so now all we really require is that the Commishes report the champions and final standings, and as Herbie the Dentist would say,  even that can be "like pulling teeth".

Z

--By the way, you want in the NBA League? We have an opening.

11 hours ago, Zombo said:

By the way, you want in the NBA League? We have an opening.

Thanks, but no... I really have only playoff interest in the NBA... and even that has waned the past few years.  Probably because its outcomes are the least surprising of the major sports leagues.

In the Phildo League my Death Dawgs move on despite my RB Faux Pas, but mjp deserves to lose for relying on Pittsburgh's D.

I will play Multiple Scorgasm which beat Stimulus Package to the climax ... which may be the most fun I've had writing a FF sentence.

image.png

Otto brackets... Congrats to Beanpot.

You can see why our Michigan friend was cussing HOU's D the other day here.

Me? I was sitting pretty with Kamara's 50 until Diggs went off last nite.

image.png.a3531c5b6b802bf1adc23f7002a8ea40.pngimage.png.cd454416c864e87d14dea35110383154.png

Wait 'til next year!

• Upvote 1

Final Standings, in the Phil Dawson League ... Congrats to the Top Two finishers!

image.png

Final Standings in the  Otto Graham League ... Congrats to those who finished in the Top Six!

image.png

Post your winners here, if you want them immortalized in the BB Roll of Champions ...

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Final Standings, in the Phil Dawson League ... Congrats to the Top Two finishers!

image.png

Final Standings in the  Otto Graham League ... Congrats to those who finished in the Top Six!

image.png

Post your winners here, if you want them immortalized in the BB Roll of Champions ...

You posted the same pic twice, fyi

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 9:07 AM, Browns149 said:

From 0-4 to 11-4 and a birth in the Championship round

4702687F-6711-41DA-80AC-6AEC3AB06A7E.png

Final results

Team WHOOPASS brush off expectations, defeat Browns149 in 174-76 rout

Read Recap

Championship Bracket

•