THE BROWNS BOARD

Fantasy Football 2020

Zombo

I would take it over....LMK 

We might add 2 new players next year I will keep you guys in line in order received.

2. bjh2130

3. BrownsnMopar. (hey I had a 72 charger and my (wife's) last 7 new cars were all Chryslers including a nice 99 300M)

• Upvote 1

My wife and I met at a Mid-Ohio-Mopars Christmas Party! I had a 1967 Plymouth Satellite with a pro built stroked 440! We are still to this day Mopar or NO car! My sons as well!! 

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2020 at 12:37 PM, Tour2ma said:

Z and other league Commishes...

Yahoo has made CoVid related measures to private leagues including expanded benches. Seems like two spots would be appropriate as of now

How 'bout it?

Feels like would need to announce a time and do a draft to be fair... could use reverse order of standings to set an order with coin-flips as tie-breakers.  And could designate someone to pick for teams with AWOL owners.

Just a thought...

Eh ... More fun to watch coaches scramble at the last minute.

Zombo

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zombo said:

Eh ... More fun to watch coaches scramble at the last minute.

Zombo

I don't see it working - not much left over to pick from anyways.

Meanwhile, my team lost to Zombo's team in one league, had a bad week. This week, my one team won huge -

Tyler Lockett got me 46 points all by himself.

Fantasy football is hilarious.

I finally won a weekend in my league based on Brady, Davante Adams, Rams Def and Robbie Gould. At one point I had 9 players out for injuries, two permanently. I had no healthy RB to play this past weekend, but those two at QB & WR had phenomenal games.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

my team lost to Zombo's team in one league, had a bad week.

Allen is "reverting to the mean"... :)

... and I'm sending Harpo and Chico to kidnap Lockett before our rematch.

• Haha 1

IMG_20181130_094253_108.jpg

• Upvote 1

That is a real sleeper !

My cousin had a loaded about 67 Plymouth Belvedere (from memory) when he was in the Navy around 71 and was driving back from Florida to Ohio and broke down in Sweetwater, TN.....and of course they couldn't get parts for days to get him going again.

Old car stories are much better than today's car stories.  ;)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

For some reason I felt compelled to post the Phil Dawson standings this week...

Hmmmmm...

There may be a pattern here... 🕵️‍♂️

On 10/28/2020 at 9:40 AM, mjp28 said:

That is a real sleeper !

My cousin had a loaded about 67 Plymouth Belvedere (from memory) when he was in the Navy around 71 and was driving back from Florida to Ohio and broke down in Sweetwater, TN.....and of course they couldn't get parts for days to get him going again.

Old car stories are much better than today's car stories.  ;)

Our '64 Corvair broke down in Crossville, Tenn. and the mechanic working out of his home diagnosed the problem, ordered up the part from a junkyard and took us back to his extra large garage and showed us his kids college educations up on blocks. They were T-birds he had invested in brand new that he thought would become classics when they started college and he wasn't wrong. One was the famous '56 Porthole T-Bird and the other was it's twin '56 Convertible T-Bird. He had hardly any miles on either and planned to sell when his kids hit college in another decade. I'm sure they received a fine education. He kept them well lubricated and in tip-top shape as you would expect from a good mechanic so that they would be as perfect as showroom cars were. They were on blocks to preserve the original tires which he may have kept deflated (not sure about that because I failed to ask) enough so as not to deteriorate over time. Smart guy. And he was an excellent mechanic which is how we got to him because people in town told us who best to go to for Corvair repair.

When my cousin broke down in Sweetwater, TN the mechanics were nice guys but no local parts shop had the parts for his 67 hot rod.

Back in those days you could work on your own cars in your garage or even driveway.  I worked on all of my cars back then.....it was fun!

Now it's all super high tech and you need some expensive tools not just my old Sears made in the USA Craftsman toolbox.

Times have changed and not all for the better.  

well, I think I earned a virtual trophy of outstanding accomplishment in my leagues. Lost both, apparently.

but,

set an all time low score. I mean, we made HISTORY, dammit ! lol

QB

Actual

projected

WR

RB

RB

W/T

W/R

On 10/27/2020 at 7:17 PM, Tour2ma said:

Allen is "reverting to the mean"... :)

... and I'm sending Harpo and Chico to kidnap Lockett before our rematch.

my goal is to try to climb up from the middle of the pack. won? this week so far: (won big on the Buffalo/Arizona game - Phil Dawson league)

QB

WR

WR

In the Otto Graham league:

I only got 4 points with Carson Wentz.

Tyler Lockett only got me 9 points.

didn't play Burkhead, rb. He finally got big 20 points.

and I need 11 points from Allen Robinson, wr, Chi...in Minnesota....tonight....to win this week.

Should have played Derek Carr - but he was playing in Denver and thought the weather

would be bad there....

lol.

dammit.

Watched a good bit of the Bills game (Sunday Ticket mix channel) and Allen played well. Threw a couple passes that would have hit the knothole of your choice, but every once in a while he still missed the proverbial broad side.

His 3:1 TD/INT ratio is a vast improvement... all the more in light of the run difficulties (29th in league). They'd be lower except for his 279 yd contribution.

Fumbles? Better... but still a concern.

And Pat RBs are a total crap shoot with Michelle on IR.