THE BROWNS BOARD

My house has covid...

Kvoethe

Me, the wife and the in laws

I have the mild no taste or smell version with a sinus thing

Wife has cough and worse sinus thing

Inlaws have bad coughs and Father in law has aches and weakness.

County health nurse called today with results and to do tracking.  

My inlaws live with us due to health issues...Mil has copd and colon cancer...Fil has lung and stomach cancer...in their 70s.  So far they seem ok...we have a pulse oximeter and we check all of us regularly.  

My inlaws are travelers...always going to their favorite restaurant for 2 meals a day..we tried to stop em but they think its safe and just get pissed off when we say anything.  Wife and I were extra cautious and well they brought it home to us.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kvoethe said:

My inlaws live with us due to health issues...Mil has copd and colon cancer...Fil has lung and stomach cancer...in their 70s.  So far they seem ok...we have a pulse oximeter and we check all of us regularly.  

My inlaws are travelers...always going to their favorite restaurant for 2 meals a day..we tried to stop em but they think its safe and just get pissed off when we say anything.  Wife and I were extra cautious and well they brought it home to us.

Good Luck Family Kvoethe! Inlaws?  order for delivery and Tell them they are grounded😃..ya all get well & keep us updated..🙏 prayers brother brownie...