THE BROWNS BOARD

Cohen's Book

TexasAg1969

OK trumpettes, man your battle stations. More information coming from the trumpy mafia insider. The forward is just the precursor.  Such a lovely human being we have as King.🤴

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/books/2020/08/13/michael-cohen-previews-tell-all-memoir-alleged-trump-scandals/3369780001/

"Michael Cohen’s book is fan fiction," he said. "He readily admits to lying routinely but expects people to believe him now so that he can make money from book sales. It’s unfortunate that the media is exploiting this sad and desperate man to attack President Trump."

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nobody cares Tex. Not even you. 

WSS

Nobody cares that you elected the most corrupt person ever in the WH? Well actually I have always cared about that from the moment I knew he 🤥 was running.

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

Nobody cares that you elected the most corrupt person ever in the WH? Well actually I have always cared about that from the moment I knew he 🤥 was running.

The most corrupt president since, Obama. And sorry my friend I just don't believe you. I don't believe you care about corruption I don't think you're a conservative either so there. And I won't call you a coward but I would suggest you consider manning up and just saying that you've become more liberal in your old age.

But hey feel free to buy the book. There are millions of books out there I'm not sure I would waste my reading time on this one but it's your time and your money.

WSS

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The most corrupt president since, Obama. And sorry my friend I just don't believe you. I don't believe you care about corruption I don't think you're a conservative either so there. And I won't call you a coward but I would suggest you consider manning up and just saying that you've become more liberal in your old age.

But hey feel free to buy the book. There are millions of books out there I'm not sure I would waste my reading time on this one but it's your time and your money.

WSS

RI2020SP.png,,&width=378&trim=true

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I have already defined what conservative is for me. You are operating under a different definition unfortunately. Mine has always been fiscal. Independent minded on everything else. If some of those ideas come from the left, so be it. Constitutional ideas used to be the republican bailiwick, but now autocracy is the truth behind the BS. I didn't sign on for a King and it's been sliding that way for 50-60 plus years now.  

And I did not really expect any of you would want to know how corrupt the Donald has always been. But some of America will pay attention. Hopefully enough to boot his ass out and pardon himself before he leaves. He'll need it.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I have already defined what conservative is for me. You are operating under a different definition unfortunately. Mine has always been fiscal. Independent minded on everything else. If some of those ideas come from the left, so be it. Constitutional ideas used to be the republican bailiwick, but now autocracy is the truth behind the BS. I didn't sign on for a King and it's been sliding that way for 50-60 plus years now.  

And I did not really expect any of you would want to know how corrupt the Donald has always been. But some of America will pay attention. Hopefully enough to boot his ass out and pardon himself before he leaves. He'll need it.

We don't care any more than you care about the corruption of the Obama Administration. If you are a fan of Michael Cohen good for you. I suppose you have equal respect for books by Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly?

Besides the fact that you Bray about fiscal conservatism and then vote for Joe Biden.

WSS

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry, Tex, that's bs. You can NOT claim "fiscally conservative" then support bigger marxist/progressive government. A lot like Hoorta's silly claim of "independent" when his slant is totally anti-republican, anti-President Trump, while he refuses to criticize biden, obamao, kamoola, and he loves pelosi and schumer.

come ON, man.

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

We don't care any more than you care about the corruption of the Obama Administration. If you are a fan of Michael Cohen good for you. I suppose you have equal respect for books by Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly?

Besides the fact that you Bray about fiscal conservatism and then vote for Joe Biden.

WSS

I vote for Cornyn and Carter to keep Biden in check the way the Constitution is supposed to work. But just keep supporting the Kingship, because then having  3 seats of power won't even work anymore because of precedents you are allowing him to set.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I vote for Cornyn and Carter to keep Biden in check the way the Constitution is supposed to work. But just keep supporting the Kingship, because then having  3 seats of power won't even work anymore because of precedents you are allowing him to set.

more bs. Go back and look and obamao and HIS exec orders - the kinds they were, and all of his "czars" that he put in place to avoid Congress.

9 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

"Michael Cohen’s book is fan fiction," he said. "He readily admits to lying routinely but expects people to believe him now so that he can make money from book sales. It’s unfortunate that the media is exploiting this sad and desperate man to attack President Trump."

No one lies more routinely than one Donald Trump. 

55 minutes ago, hoorta said:

1,063 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying ...

https://freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas

Jul 19, 2017 · Obama: “Did you lie?” Holder: “No.” Obama: “OK. That’s good enough for me. You’re cleared of any wrongdoing.” 180) Used Obamacare to illegally give the IRS additional powers without approval from Congress. In May 2013 the Washington Post wrote:

Biden's Big Lies: All 14 of them - American Thinker

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/10/...

Oct 03, 2008 · TROOP FUNDING: Joe Biden lied when he indicated that John McCain and Barack Obama voted the same way against funding the troops in the field.

BILL CLINTON'S PATHETIC LIES - Washington Examiner

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/bill-clintons-pathetic-lies

Bill Clinton has tried them all, while sometimes asserting piously that " it's time to tell the truth." Prefacing his remarks with that exact phrase, Clinton challenged Republicans during the 1993 ...

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

wait, you and your little woodpecker lie about Pres Trump more than...

"independent leftwing liberal"