THE BROWNS BOARD

Dumbest President in American history?

Gorka

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Don't worry, thanks for proving my point. All you have is some serious love for Trump, and Democrat hate, pretty much sums up 95% of the discussion here.... Don't know why I even bother taking a look what's going on here, I should know what to expect by now.... 

You can't even give an insult without using Trumps name pathetic.🤣

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's a big difference between making excuses and just not giving a shit about the nickel and dime constant outrage. And you can scream Mega every other sentence if you want to just keep in mind who you're talking to. Keep in mind that, or at least I think, I'm reasonable human being.

If you think of one that the Democrats would have a better handle on let me know. And sorry, I don't think the Washington Post or the New York Times or CNN are any more respectable than the blaze.

WSS

Steve, you're one of the more reasonable ones around here that wasn't directed at you... What you and others may see as nickle dime stuff others take as serious character flaws in the guy.  

November can't get here soon enough... We'll get to see just how popular the Trumpster is then... 

On 8/20/2020 at 4:21 PM, MLD Woody said:

You agree though that he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law, correct?

He could’ve graduated summa cum laude, and it still wouldn’t move my give a shit meter.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Steve, you're one of the more reasonable ones around here that wasn't directed at you... What you and others may see as nickle dime stuff others take as serious character flaws in the guy.  

November can't get here soon enough... We'll get to see just how popular the Trumpster is then... 

But I keep coming back to issues. If you're being truthful and that you would be more than happy to vote for Mike Pence or some other Republican which of them do you think aligns themselves with the policies set forth by Joe and the Toe? And the other thread you work just about quoting their agenda verbatim, praising Canada's gun laws quoting the give me your tired your poor Etc. Are you now an abortion any time any reason guy? Medicare for all? All aboard the free shit Express? Eliminating fossil fuels the green New Deal? Reparations for slavery? The police are the enemy?

If you support those ideas why would you ever vote for any Republican?

WSS

Hoorta - can't name one good or great thing his obaMao and biden did for America in EIGHT FREAKING YEARS.

He whines "he tried" with obaMaocare.

And I toasted that with a bunch of links to the contrary. obaMaocare was a poltiically disasterous for America STUNT.

But, kudos to Hoorta, he didn't say it with a serious straight face. lol

Can't name one, TDS HOORTA IS DONE.

"I tried to name one, but Cal made a fool out of me and I cried and put him on ignore (but not really)"

yeah. a whole LOT like THAT.

Anyway, what Format attempted to do in this thread, that actually just happened with Cal and crew. Fir something like that to work, your target needs to be a blindly hypocritical group. That only exists on one side of this board. 

What we saw were posters ready to go after Obama's supposed lack of intelligence, while somehow Defending Trump's. By all objective measure, that doesn't make any sense. It's attacking one side for something you defend your side of doing. 

It's a good example. 

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

But I keep coming back to issues. If you're being truthful and that you would be more than happy to vote for Mike Pence or some other Republican which of them do you think aligns themselves with the policies set forth by Joe and the Toe? And the other thread you work just about quoting their agenda verbatim, praising Canada's gun laws quoting the give me your tired your poor Etc. Are you now an abortion any time any reason guy? Medicare for all? All aboard the free shit Express? Eliminating fossil fuels the green New Deal? Reparations for slavery? The police are the enemy?

If you support those ideas why would you ever vote for any Republican?

WSS

That is a problem Steve.... I'll lay it out to your as plain as I can....  This isn't about issues, per se. and I'm with you on most of the above,... If you watched any of the DNC- the basic question is..... Trump is out of his f**king mind, a wannabe dictator who's far overstepped his authority on multiple fronts, ignored the Constitution bypassing Congress, put crooks like Bannon (and others) in positions of authority.  Lies lie a rug, ignores and deflects when he's fact checked, has no coherent covid response- not to mention ignoring or debasing Fauci or Birx,  has the blood of hundreds of dead chickens that died waiting to be delivered on his hands appointing one of his lackeys to the post office (after he rigged the board of governors). Shit, i could go on and on... 

Nah- for the good of the country Trump has gotta go. Mike Pence is not the jackwagon that his boss is.  Pence has more morality in his foot than Trump has in his entire body. I can stand 4 years of Honest Joe if it means getting a total slimeball out of the White House....   Or did you notice the unabated character assassination of Joe an Kamala that's been going around here lately?   

PS- I am pro environment, but not necessarily Green New Deal....   Drill in the ANWR? F-you Donnie, no shortage of oil- yet....  That area (as I've said before) is a Godforsaken mosquito infested swamp in the brief Arctic summer, and a months long frozen no sun -40 blackout in the winter after the tundra freezes. You want to live in hell? I''ll even pay to build Trump a cabin on the small stretch of solid ground so he can take up permanent residence there....   

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That is a problem Steve.... I'll lay it out to your as plain as I can....  This isn't about issues, per se. and I'm with you on most of the above,... If you watched any of the DNC- the basic question is..... Trump is out of his f**king mind, a wannabe dictator who's far overstepped his authority on multiple fronts, ignored the Constitution bypassing Congress, put crooks like Bannon (and others) in positions of authority.  Lies lie a rug, ignores and deflects when he's fact checked, has no coherent covid response- not to mention ignoring or debasing Fauci or Birx,  has the blood of hundreds of dead chickens that died waiting to be delivered on his hands appointing one of his lackeys to the post office (after he rigged the board of governors). Shit, i could go on and on... Nah- for the good of the country Trump has gotta go. Mike Pence is not the jackwagon that his boss is.  Pence has more morality in his foot than Trump has in his entire body. I can stand 4 years of Honest Joe if it means getting a total slimeball out of the White House....   Or did you notice the unabated character assassination of Joe an Kamala that's been going around here lately?   PS- I am pro environment, but not necessarily Green New Deal....   Drill in the ANWR? F-you Donnie, no shortage of oil- yet....  That area (as I've said before) is a Godforsaken mosquito infested swamp in the brief Arctic summer, and a months long frozen no sun -40 blackout in the winter after the tundra freezes. You want to live in hell? I''ll even pay to build Trump a cabin on the small stretch of solid ground so he can take up permanent residence there....   

blah blah blah.

Obama and his attack dogs have nothing but hate and anger in their hearts and spew it whenever possible. Donald Trump
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/hate-quotes

Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater. George Washington Carver
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/hate-quotes
hqdefault.jpg

12 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta - can't name one good or great thing his obaMao and biden did for America in EIGHT FREAKING YEARS.

He whines "he tried" with obaMaocare.

And I toasted that with a bunch of links to the contrary. obaMaocare was a poltiically disasterous for America STUNT.

But, kudos to Hoorta, he didn't say it with a serious straight face. lol

Can't name one, TDS HOORTA IS DONE.

"I tried to name one, but Cal made a fool out of me and I cried and put him on ignore (but not really)"

yeah. a whole LOT like THAT.

image.thumb.png.2c77576f48c29ad7cc1d60c3edd651de.png

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

That is a problem Steve.... I'll lay it out to your as plain as I can....  This isn't about issues, per se. and I'm with you on most of the above,... If you watched any of the DNC- the basic question is..... Trump is out of his f**king mind, a wannabe dictator who's far overstepped his authority on multiple fronts, ignored the Constitution bypassing Congress, put crooks like Bannon (and others) in positions of authority.  Lies lie a rug, ignores and deflects when he's fact checked, has no coherent covid response- not to mention ignoring or debasing Fauci or Birx,  has the blood of hundreds of dead chickens that died waiting to be delivered on his hands appointing one of his lackeys to the post office (after he rigged the board of governors). Shit, i could go on and on... 

Nah- for the good of the country Trump has gotta go. Mike Pence is not the jackwagon that his boss is.  Pence has more morality in his foot than Trump has in his entire body. I can stand 4 years of Honest Joe if it means getting a total slimeball out of the White House....   Or did you notice the unabated character assassination of Joe an Kamala that's been going around here lately?   

PS- I am pro environment, but not necessarily Green New Deal....   Drill in the ANWR? F-you Donnie, no shortage of oil- yet....  That area (as I've said before) is a Godforsaken mosquito infested swamp in the brief Arctic summer, and a months long frozen no sun -40 blackout in the winter after the tundra freezes. You want to live in hell? I''ll even pay to build Trump a cabin on the small stretch of solid ground so he can take up permanent residence there....   

First of all I did switch back and forth and watched a few chunks later as well also later saw some of the excerpts of the garbage even the Democrats didn't want show the public. The whole thing was ridiculous and I'm amazed that you would seriously think that I would for many microparticle that's why outlook on the race for political parties convention. Especially the Democrats. It might have been inspiring to somebody with Down syndrome

And before the obligatory screaming of mega mega mega I would be shocked if the upcoming RNC dog and pony show causes the scales to fall from your eyes.

WSS

Hoorta doesn't understand evidence.

Just hateful rhetoric that is never backed up with relevant FACTS.

and TDS swimming in Egypt about the FACT that his projection onto Pres Trump should actually be leveled at his Obamao/biden/higgardly/pelosi/schumer...the whole deep swamp.

just slurs, accusations with zero merit, and panty-twisted outrage over falsehoods he parrots.

I'm shocked I tell you.