THE BROWNS BOARD

Cricket Infestation

TexasAg1969

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

You think that's acceptable behavior for a sitting President? Then you have problems Goka. BIG problems....  

For the umpteenth time I don't approve of how he behaves, or of some of the things he says, or his excessive Tweets...and at the same time those things become inconsequential as long as he's doing the job he was elected to do. That is the approach every sane rational person should take. But you have TDS so...

We didn't vote for who we think will act the most presidential. We didn't elect a minister. That's what church is for. Trumps record has been stellar.

You have the problem Hoorta, a big one. You belong to this class of  touchy feely snowflakes that for the first time in history that has made this into an election of a mans personal behavior over issues of policy between the parties. You can't win on the issues anyway, so yeah you ain't got much choice anyway dipshit.

I want a president who doesn't act like an asshole 90% of the time.... 

Let me say it again- you missed the message. And as usual try and deflect criticism onto someone else, it's stock MAGA crap.  

The president’s supporters say you cannot call Donald Trump nasty, mean or disrespectful, and say that he’s always standing up for the truth and good manners.

The hell you can't.  Standing up to for the truth is when Trump happens to be nasty, mean and disrespectful to you assholes.

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

The hell you can't.  Standing up to for the truth is when Trump is nasty, mean and disrespectful to you assholes

Hoorta can't be serious. I mean, he is an intelligent guy, unlike his little woodpecker heckler - but his politics are stupid.

Hoorta EMOTIONALLY wants a president that doesn't act like ....

so he's going to vote for Biden? LOL. That is....STUPID.

So, Hoorta, until you admit it:

By Mark SimoneOct 23, 2019

If you tune out all the hyperbolic, hysterical, partisan, Trump haters, screaming 'he's the worst President ever' or 'he's destroying our Democracy', and look at the facts and the actual results, he's one of the most successful Presidents ever:

Trump Administration Accomplishments

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

• Passing the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) that will bring relief and business to the American farmer.

• Passing 12 weeks of paid family leave for federal workers. An initiative that Ivanka Trump has been advocating for since Day One. And on a personal level, one that NO LESS than 10 career HUD employees thankedme for in private - with some even admitting they may vote for him in 2020.

• Reaching an historic trade deal with China that lifts the unfair tariff burden off the American tax-payer that the LAST THREE PRESIDENTS had no problem paying for DECADES.

• Getting Space Force

• Requiring Hospitals to publicly disclose the costs charged and paid by ALL insurance companies to ensure transparency and fair competition.

• Making animal cruelty a FEDERAL FELONY, praised by the American Humane Society as a bill they’ve been trying to pass for DECADES

• Forcing delinquent foreign countries to contribute an additional $530 BILLION to NATO so that Americans are no longer bearing the global burden

• Expanding federal civil rights protections against anti-semitism, which was duly praised by the President of the Anti-Defamation League

• Upvote 1

so, til Hoorta quits playing hidsies and no seeksies,

name ONE good or great thing your ObaMao/Biden team accomplished for America

in EIGHT YEARS.

You emotionally don't LIKE Pres Trump - I'm not a big fan of his personality/tweets either.

But I LOVE MY COUNTRY. and Pres Trump is DOING GOOD AND GREAT THINGS FOR AMERICA.

So, your choice.

Choose your country's benefit, or your own TDS emotions benefit.

Liberals are so locked in to how they FEEL, and don't care about their country - it gets in the way.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

Hoorta can't be serious. I mean, he is an intelligent guy, unlike his little woodpecker heckler - but his politics are stupid.

Hoorta EMOTIONALLY wants a president that doesn't act like ....

so he's going to vote for Biden? LOL. That is....STUPID.

So, Hoorta, until you admit it:

By Mark SimoneOct 23, 2019

If you tune out all the hyperbolic, hysterical, partisan, Trump haters, screaming 'he's the worst President ever' or 'he's destroying our Democracy', and look at the facts and the actual results, he's one of the most successful Presidents ever:

Trump Administration Accomplishments

• Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

• Passing the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) that will bring relief and business to the American farmer.

• Passing 12 weeks of paid family leave for federal workers. An initiative that Ivanka Trump has been advocating for since Day One. And on a personal level, one that NO LESS than 10 career HUD employees thankedme for in private - with some even admitting they may vote for him in 2020.

• Reaching an historic trade deal with China that lifts the unfair tariff burden off the American tax-payer that the LAST THREE PRESIDENTS had no problem paying for DECADES.

• Getting Space Force

• Requiring Hospitals to publicly disclose the costs charged and paid by ALL insurance companies to ensure transparency and fair competition.

• Making animal cruelty a FEDERAL FELONY, praised by the American Humane Society as a bill they’ve been trying to pass for DECADES

• Forcing delinquent foreign countries to contribute an additional $530 BILLION to NATO so that Americans are no longer bearing the global burden

• Expanding federal civil rights protections against anti-semitism, which was duly praised by the President of the Anti-Defamation League

Oh but Trump is a big meanie that says mean things...how can you possibly vote for him???  That's how idiot ^^^^^

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

For the umpteenth time I don't approve of how he behaves, or of some of the things he says, or his excessive Tweets...and at the same time those things become inconsequential as long as he's doing the job he was elected to do. That is the approach every sane rational person should take. But you have TDS so...

We didn't vote for who we think will act the most presidential. We didn't elect a minister. That's what church is for. Trumps record has been stellar.

You have the problem Hoorta, a big one. You belong to this class of  touchy feely snowflakes that for the first time in history that has made this into an election of a mans personal behavior over issues of policy between the parties. You can't win on the issues anyway, so yeah you ain't got much choice anyway dipshit.

The hell you can't.  Standing up to for the truth is when Trump happens to be nasty, mean and disrespectful to you assholes.

Great- I don't approve either.... And from my POV that's more than enough reason in and of itself to not vote for a guy whose behavior is an international embarrassment to the United States.... I have plenty more reasons, that I'm not about to waste my time rehashing again with the MAGAs. You want another 4 years of a carnival barking clown who treats the Constitution like toilet paper? Go for it November 3rd.  

It's only about the 4th time you and Cal have pulled up Trump's "accomplishments" short attention span. 

And stick your TDS where the sun don't shine while I'm at it.  

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Great- I don't approve either.... And from my POV that's more than enough reason in and of itself to not vote for a guy whose behavior is an international embarrassment to the United States.... I have plenty more reasons, that I'm not about to waste my time rehashing again with the MAGAs. You want another 4 years of a carnival barking clown? Go for it November 3rd.  

And stick your TDS where the sun don't shine while I'm at it.  

you liberals never take personal responsibility for your behavior. Your vote isn't a waste of time.

You are just afraid to answer the questions, hostile emotionally knee jerking TDS guy.

1. Do you care about your country?

2. Do you find fault with your biden/kamoola?

3. Do you really FEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL that a third party vote helps your country?

4. Or is your emotional outcry a result of the bitterness you felt losing the last election?

5. Or, are you having fun trolling to make you FEEEEEEELLLLLLL better about your irrational TDS outbursts?

6. Do you really FEEEEEELLLLL that other countries are our business, globally, and you DON'T give a crap about YOUR COUNTRY?

7. Did you man up and READ THE FREAKING GOOD AND GREAT THINGS I POSTED about what PRES TRUMP AND VP PENCE HAVE DONE FOR AMERICA?

8. You keep spouting off, ok, but seriously, YOU CAN'T ADMIT YOU CAN'T FIND ONE GOOD OR GREAT THING YOUR OBAMAO/BIDEN/HIGGARDLY did for AMERICA?

9. Do you know, that you haven't criticized biden, kamoola, obamao, rice, lynch, holder, higgardly, brennan, comey, mueller, strzok, page, etc etc etc ONE? But all you do is mouth off about how you FEEEEELLLLL HATE about Pres Trump?

10. Vote any freakin way you want. That is what everybody is going to do. Your answers to 1-9 should be your guide, if you even have one without TDS.

Cal anything Obama accomplished is crap in your book,  we've gone over it before.  As Tex said earlier,  if not a  serious  personality disorder at least, and flat out insane at worst, there's a boatload of  folks who voted for him 4 years ago who now realize they should have voted 3rd party instead.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Cal anything Obama accomplished is crap in your book,  we've gone over it before.  As Tex said earlier,  if not a  serious  personality disorder at least, and flat out insane at worst, there's a boatload of  folks who voted for him 4 years ago who now realize they should have voted 3rd party instead.

And yet now two boatloads plus of people who didn't vote for him will now vote for him.

107486050_146718420345805_8606857676900188945_o.thumb.jpg.5c4b9824a7bebf563ab82377d645e85a.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Great- I don't approve either.... And from my POV that's more than enough reason in and of itself to not vote for a guy whose behavior is an international embarrassment to the United States.

.Boo hoo Trump is a meanie and says mean things...

I have plenty more reasons, that I'm not about to waste my time rehashing again with the MAGAs.

You haven't got shit and you know it. You've got TDS.

You want another 4 years of a carnival barking clown who treats the Constitution like toilet paper? Go for it November 3rd.  

When it comes to usurping the Constitution look at your side first. Mark that down as another case of accusing the right of what you actually do.

It's only about the 4th time you and Cal have pulled up Trump's "accomplishments" short attention span. 

And there will be a 5th time and a 6th ….Accomplishments is the exact response TDS calls for. Each time you put your TDS on display is when you're gonna hear about what Trump has accomplished, so deal with it crybaby.

You placing "accomplishments" in quotes as to imply that they are questionable, or that he never had any,  is testimony to how your denial manifests itself through your TDS. You're pathetic.

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

Another libtard generated lie, and you're sucking on it.  You shoulda fact checked that while you were at it you moron.

The indictments under Trump was the result of an illegal coup.

There was not an illegal administrative coup to try and undo the election of Obama, otherwise I'm sure the conspirators in the DOJ would have found plenty people to indict because they had to.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election netted indictments against 34 people and three entities.

However, 25 of the people indicted are Russian nationals or Russian intelligence officers.

Only six of the 34 indicated are in Trump’s orbit:

Some how Hoorta missed this. Where did you run off to Hoorta? Care to elaborate with your TDS induced clownish responses?

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

that's a dumb cop out. You can't name one legitimately, because the one you finally muttered, I showed you with many links why it was a disaster. Even the way it was voted on was a disaster.

ObaMaocare was so bad, it helped elect Republcans.

How Obamacare affected Democrats in presidential elections

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/26/how-obamacare...

Dec 26, 2019 · The Affordable Care Act helped Republicans flip the House in 2010, then aided Democrats in retaking control in 2018. Now, 2020 Democrats are united around defending Obamacare but disagree on how ...

History Lesson: How the Democrats pushed Obamacare through ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/...

Claim: “Twenty-five days of consecutive session on a bill that was partisan in the sense that Republicans were angry with it, but we still had the courage of our convictions to have a debate on the floor.”

Not The Whole Story

·

Fact checked by washingtonpost.com

Obamacare Vote in the Middle of the Night - Senate ...

https://www.esquire.com/.../senate-obamacare-vote

Jan 12, 2017 · The amendments proposed by the Democrats and defeated by the Republicans were designed to put the majority on the wrong side of the most popular aspects of the law.

btw, Hoorta, listen to Leo Terrell

Leo Terrell Reveals What Caused Him to Leave the ...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/07/...

Jul 16, 2020 · Civil Rights attorney Leo Terrell, a prominent Democrat turned Trump supporter, has come under fire from his colleagues for refusing to support Joe Biden and Black Lives Matter.

image.jpeg

On 8/24/2020 at 6:41 AM, Gorka said:

Great- I don't approve either.... And from my POV that's more than enough reason in and of itself to not vote for a guy whose behavior is an international embarrassment to the United States.

.Boo hoo Trump is a meanie and says mean things...

I have plenty more reasons, that I'm not about to waste my time rehashing again with the MAGAs.

You haven't got shit and you know it. You've got TDS.

You want another 4 years of a carnival barking clown who treats the Constitution like toilet paper? Go for it November 3rd.  

When it comes to usurping the Constitution look at your side first. Mark that down as another case of accusing the right of what you actually do.

And there will be a 5th time and a 6th ….Accomplishments is the exact response TDS calls for. Each time you put your TDS on display is when you're gonna hear about what Trump has accomplished, so deal with it crybaby.

You placing "accomplishments" in quotes as to imply that they are questionable, or that he never had any,  is testimony to how your denial manifests itself through your TDS. You're pathetic.

What you got is your head so far up Trump's ass you can't see daylight- or admit there's a boatload of Republicans- Far too many of them for you to play the RINO card BTW- that are jumping off the rat infested Cheetos wagon by the tens, possibly the 100s of thousands.  Latest, the former head of the RNC. DECENCY MATTERS, HONESTY MATTERS.  

Go ahead, say Bloomberg is fill of it. he's speaking for a lot of Americans. 6 time bankrupt- that wants his MAGAs to boycott Goodyear, because he's having a snit they wont let employees wear his precious MAGA hats. Won't let them wear Biden hats either I understand....

Yup.. go for it guys- tell Gorka why we're not voting for Cheetos. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/campaign-launches-republicans-biden-flake-gop-lawmakers-endorse/story?id=72566867&cid=clicksource_4380645_7_film_strip_icymi_hed

Disregard for the separation of powers -- the centerpiece of our constitutional system -- is not conservative. Governing by tweet is not conservative -- it's not even governing."

"If we are honest there's less of a conservative case to be made for reelecting the president, than there is just a blatant appeal for more rank tribalism and further division, and more willful amnesia in the face of more outlandish presidential behavior. I cannot and will not be a part of that," he continued.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

What you got is your head so far up Trump's ass you can't see daylight- or admit there's a boatload of Republicans- Far too many of them for you to play the RINO card BTW- that are jumping off the rat infested Cheetos wagon by the tens, possibly the 100s of thousands.  Latest, the former head of the RNC. DECENCY MATTERS, HONESTY MATTERS.  

Go ahead, say Bloomberg is fill of it. he's speaking for a lot of Americans. 6 time bankrupt- that wants his MAGAs to boycott Goodyear, because he's having a snit they wont let employees wear his precious MAGA hats. Won't let them wear Biden hats either I understand....

Yup.. go for it guys- tell Gorka why we're not voting for Cheetos. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/campaign-launches-republicans-biden-flake-gop-lawmakers-endorse/story?id=72566867&cid=clicksource_4380645_7_film_strip_icymi_hed

Disregard for the separation of powers -- the centerpiece of our constitutional system -- is not conservative. Governing by tweet is not conservative -- it's not even governing."

"If we are honest there's less of a conservative case to be made for reelecting the president, than there is just a blatant appeal for more rank tribalism and further division, and more willful amnesia in the face of more outlandish presidential behavior. I cannot and will not be a part of that," he continued.

Yup go for it guys, tell Gorka you're not voting for Trump because he hurts Hoortas feelings. Help Hoorta out here. He doesn't want to be the only one looking like a TDS inflicted asshole.

ABC News and Bloomers.

Devastating.   You got me there.

I had already exposed you as perpetuating lies, but like all liberal vermin you have no shame, ignore and just move on to the next one.

Rank tribalism and further division was and is  exacerbated by the left, not Trump you shit for brains dweeb. You scumbags were "all in" on removing him from office that we fucking elected before he even took the oath. That is a fact jack. Prior to that it was was your lovable black messiah that was in charge and the cause of the most divisive era in our nation since the 60's.

Oh by the way, Trump recently directed a historic peace deal between The United Arab Emirates and Israel. But you probably never knew that. But who cares. Trump is a meanie.

And another thing I may add, that Trump is the first president thus far since Reagan not to get us into a war...Isn't that what you liberal vermin are all about?

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

Yup go for it guys, tell Gorka you're not voting for Trump because he hurts Hoortas feelings. Help Hoorta out here. He doesn't want to be the only one looking like a TDS inflicted asshole.

ABC News and Bloomers.

Devastating.   You got me there.

I had already exposed you as perpetuating lies, but like all liberal vermin you have no shame, ignore and just move on to the next one.

Rank tribalism and further division was and is  exacerbated by the left, not Trump you shit for brains dweeb. You scumbags were "all in" on removing him from office that we fucking elected before he even took the oath. That is a fact jack. Prior to that it was was your lovable black messiah that was in charge and the cause of the most divisive era in our nation since the 60's.

Oh by the way, Trump recently directed a historic peace deal between The United Arab Emirates and Israel. But you probably never knew that. But who cares. Trump is a meanie.

And another thing I may add, that Trump is the first president thus far since Reagan not to get us into a war...Isn't that what you liberal vermin are all about?

I don't have anything actually- according to your POV, but let me give you some of "The Rest of the Story"   You know your gun waving pro Trump fanatics, that got called out?... Nice neighbors, well- not exactly....  https://forward.com/news/national/453183/the-rabbi-who-is-neighbor-to-mark-and-patricia-mccloskey-speaks-out-they/?fbclid=IwAR39y0bsWSH1H8IbF_E2_sLdFhC2cJFYHr8izOOjjGxPJdDRmUtMWEiC6Ns

Now what have we here? Anti Semites, pro gun, and anti gay.. Surprised they weren't wearing their MAGA hats when they told the protesters to get the hell out of town....  

What I could stomach of the RNC is pure spin. I'll just keep it on the gun issue.  Dad (sorry that your heroic daughter got killed at Parkland) and 'ol Donnie felt your pain and got a law passed- that doesn't address the root cause of the problem.  Sure enough- guns don't kill people. People kill people...  And nut job people with access to assault weapons having high capacity magazines can kill a lot of people really quickly....  Sandy Hook, Parkland, right here in Dayton.  (If that nut job- with a 100 round drum magazine- who thought he was invincible and ignored there were a dozen police officers on the street- who took him down before he managed to get into Ned Pepper's Bar, the body count would have been a lot higher) 

And you're damn right Trump is a meanie- and a liar- books documenting that available on request....  I need no further excuse than that jackwagon- clear enough?  Vote for your wannabe dictator in November.  Is that really Cheetos actual skin color, or some of that cheapo spray on tan? If it's real- he has some serious disorder that he's not letting the public on to...  "E pluibus unum" out of many one- I'm just one of the horde of Republican and never Trumpers who aren't voting for this lying sack of s**t this time around 

Man of the people? My ass- if you don't kiss the ring- you're scum... Obviously you sure have.... 

Hey- Joe & the boys are going to play a very similar ad up in NE Ohio, possibly nationally.....  Trump's boycott will go over like a lead balloon there....  If this costs Trumtard Ohio in the election (it could) it will serve him right.... I'm boycotting My Pillow, and I invite everyone in America to do the same..... Dr. Devil Sperm approves of Trump's handling of the pandemic.... 

Never seen Hoorta so dishonest and hateful. He can't be serious - he's just trying to get a convservative

to make a mistake in saying something bad, so he can get them kicked off the board - at least that is my best guess,

after he continually spews his stupid fake hate TDS crap.

more-americans-infected-with-trump-deran

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Never seen Hoorta so dishonest and hateful. He can't be serious - he's just trying to get a convservative

to make a mistake in saying something bad, so he can get them kicked off the board - at least that is my best guess,

after he continually spews his stupid fake hate TDS crap.

more-americans-infected-with-trump-deran

Cal you don't realize- if I had a mind-  I could PM Cathy, and your little circle jerk Right wing Forum would be gone tomorrow?   Or I could permanently ban every one that's kissing Trump's ass gone for good? Me Woody and Tex... It's cool .... 

You have your mind totally up Trumh's ass... So dont' take it personally if I say all you Trumptards will get your day of reckoning in November....  

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

if-you-have-to-check-the-message-on-red-

If you want to not buy AMERICAN Goodyear tires, you have MAGA derangement syndrome....  but buy those Bridgestone's made in Japan, because Trumpie got his feelings all hurt...  It's a GOOD YEAR to vote for Joe....