THE BROWNS BOARD

Bodycam Shows ‘Unarmed’ Black Man Shooting At Cops Before Getting Shot

Vambo

11 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Bodycam Shows ‘Unarmed’ Black Man Shooting At Cops Before Getting Shot

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/video-bodycam-shows-unarmed-black-man-shooting-at-cops-before-getting-shot/

detroit-shooting-716x375.jpg

So which pixel is this supposed gun supposed to be? All I see is a blur and shaky body camera footage. I guess if I stare at it long enough and tell myself "I see a gun, I see a gun" just maybe I'll see a gun.

3 hours ago, Neo said:

So which pixel is this supposed gun supposed to be? All I see is a blur and shaky body camera footage. I guess if I stare at it long enough and tell myself "I see a gun, I see a gun" just maybe I'll see a gun.

You must be fucking blind.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You must be fucking blind.

This is exactly what I am seeing on my monitor. I have to watch like 10 times and turn up the contrast on my monitor to catch the slightest puff of smoke. Well, would you look at that, looks like he has a gun. Sorry I missed it the first time on ultra high super clear mega definition picture that I saw with the red circle. Have a nice day DoucheHard.

14 hours ago, Neo said:

This is exactly what I am seeing on my monitor. I have to watch like 10 times and turn up the contrast on my monitor to catch the slightest puff of smoke. Well, would you look at that, looks like he has a gun. Sorry I missed it the first time on ultra high super clear mega definition picture that I saw with the red circle. Have a nice day DoucheHard.

Right at two seconds you can see the gases from the discharge. Unless you're an idiot. Wait a minute...do we have quasi-celebrity pansy "journalist" Gersh Kurtzman in our midst? 

Kunzman.jpg

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Neo said:

Come on dude, be better. Think for yourself and don't be led by our award winning journalists to the cliff with all of the other sheep. smh 

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Come on dude, be better. Think for yourself and don't be led by our award winning journalists to the cliff with all of the other sheep. smh 

well, he COULD need laser surgery. Cataracts... TDS can't/won't see facts syndrome.

7 hours ago, BrownsKidd said:

Didn't have to do anything on my monitor to see the guy pulled a gun and the discharge...

Weeeelllll, I did. I even went out of my way to take a video of my actual computer screen so people could see what I was looking at. I still can't make out what the guy is holding. I tell you what, I'll circle this picture around to people I know ask them what they see. I won't even tell them what to look for, and we'll see just how obvious that picture is that there is a gun visible. You can see it on the video if you looks for smoke, but it's not as obvious as people make it seem. 

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

DieHardBrownsFan

I bet you stroke your little peanut cock to this picture every night. Now I know you're gay. 

image.jpeg.e50a78bbb547a79caab6f19d37179bee.jpeg

Naw, it's gotta be this one. I bet you just love yourself some 17 year old boy ass. "Who's my little 2nd amendment stud muffin? You are!" HAHA

2 hours ago, Neo said:

image.jpeg.e50a78bbb547a79caab6f19d37179bee.jpeg

Naw, it's gotta be this one. I bet you just love yourself some 17 year old boy ass. "Who's my little 2nd amendment stud muffin? You are!" HAHA

See? if you are on the left, Hoorta won't complain about anything you say.

• Upvote 1