THE BROWNS BOARD

What would rather have?

Browns149

A Browns Super Bowl win, or your person as President?

Give me the Super Bowl all day

Stupid politicians come and go. Super Bowl winners last forever 

• Like 2

On 9/13/2020 at 10:32 PM, Browns149 said:

A Browns Super Bowl win, or your person as President?

Give me the Super Bowl all day

Stupid politicians come and go. Super Bowl winners last forever 

I remember a day where people just voted for who they voted for and nobody even asked, people got along, it's how it should be. I have never seen so much chaos in America, but it's all the evil democrats fault. But I would take Super Bowl.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Neo said:

I remember a day where people just voted for who they voted for and nobody even asked, people got along, it's how it should be. I have never seen so much chaos in America, but it's all the evil democrats fault. But I would take Super Bowl.

The amount of irony in this post is staggering. 

5 hours ago, Neo said:

I too remember those days. I remember when we voted for the man who we thought would best lead the country, and when the election was over, it was over. Enter 2016, when for the first time history liberal democrat scum took to the streets rioting and protesting the election of a president. The guy hadn't even taken the oath of office yet.

The democrats in office spent the last four years and millions of dollars being fully committed in trying to remove this president from office rather than do the job they were elected to do...serve the people.

It was a democrat entertainer that held the bloodied severed head of Trump.

It was a democrat who took a gun and fired into a crowd of Republican lawmakers at a baseball game.

It was a democrat congresswoman that urged citizens to confront Trump supporters in public.

So, yes it was the evil democrats fault.  From the scum on the streets to those holding office.  100%. If you can show what role Republicans played in contributing to this chaos I will listen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I too remember those days. I remember when we voted for the man who we thought would best lead the country, and when the election was over, it was over. Enter 2016, when for the first time history liberal democrat scum took to the streets rioting and protesting the election of a president. The guy hadn't even taken the oath of office yet.

The democrats in office spent the last four years and millions of dollars being fully committed in trying to remove this president from office rather than do the job they were elected to do...serve the people.

It was a democrat who took a gun and fired into a crowd of Republican lawmakers at a baseball game.

It was a democrat congresswoman that urged citizens to confront Trump supporters in public.

So, yes it was the evil democrats fault.  From the scum on the streets to those holding office.  100%. If you can show what role Republicans played in contributing to this chaos I will listen.

What ever you say, Dorka

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Poor Snowflake Gorka needs his safe place. 

cartman tears .png

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

I will tell you when you pay me. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Gorka said:

Amen...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

No one is able to say how republicans have contributed to the choas, that’s why none of you disagreeing have said anything. His post is correct lol

We don't answer because this is not the political board. Go over there with your menage a trois dumbass.

• Haha 1

This is a type of question that a non-sports fan or a non- browns fan can answer. Any BROWNS fan would want a Super Bowl win, or even a Super Bowl appearance. I don't know how many more years I have ahead of me, i'm 57 now, I hope to see the Browns make it to a Super Bowl, and win it of course. GO BROWNS.