THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers-TN game not happening Sunday

TexasAg1969

Strange days indeed.  Most peculiar mama...  (John Lennon)

It's weird how the NFL has seemed to be doing the right things through all of this season so far.  Is Roger GoToHell tied up in the closet or something?

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I think that may have been the game scheduled just after the Metrodome roof gave in.

Sounds about right. We aren’t getting another Tuesday game after all. I just hope players take this more seriously. The raiders fiasco is a prime example of being reckless. It could end the entire season in short order.

Oy... gotta rethink my Pats pick...

On another note... since steroids are among the NIH's recommended treatments for Covid...

... what do the Steelers have to worry about? :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Oy... gotta rethink my Pats pick...

On another note... since steroids are among the NIH's recommended treatments for Covid...

... what do the Steelers have to worry about? :ph34r:

NE vs KC now postponed.

Well there goes Kelce off my FFL picks for the week. I'm down to hoping injured players can play. Guess it's taking a chance on Adams again Monday.

On 9/29/2020 at 3:59 PM, SdBacker80 said:

College football is handling this.  There was one team with 24 guys out.

It will be an interesting case study for the Titans.  They will be locked until Saturday.  Will technology allow them to prepare sufficiently for  the Game Sunday? What kind of team will we see Sunday 

Said it way back... no way it'd going to be possible to play a 16 schedule without creating a nightmare.... How is it fair for one team to not have their starting qb?  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Said it way back... no way it'd going to be possible to play a 16 schedule without creating a nightmare.... How is it fair for one team to not have their starting qb?  

Next man up.  That’s why I said way back sign these available vets on one year deals in each position group in case you get a few positive tests.