THE BROWNS BOARD

The Night Watchman Speaketh...

hoorta

And no, my name isn't Tom Morello either.  

Oh, the fun I ( Woody, Tex, and Neo) could have right now... Lay off the booze? Trump's been on a LSD covid denial binge since March....  Go ahead- you MAGAs with Trump Defense Syndrome....   What you have to say now that your fearless leader tested positive? Considering- it was about as inevitable as the sun coming up in the morning.... I don't need no f**king mask. Joe wears the biggest mask I've ever seen. So who's the f**king idiot now? HUH???  Better start taking mega doses of hydroxy guy.... 

Maybe he can do the next debate via Zoom- that is, if he's not in the hospital on a respirator by that time. Joe won't come in the same room with him- and you can take that one to the bank.... Hey- Nasty Nancy Pelosi prays for DT's health- and I'll do the same. 

Aw, gee, just so mean. Maybe you guys could learn some manners for a change.... 

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh, the fun I ( Woody, Tex, and Neo) could have right now... Lay off the booze? Trump's been on a LSD covid denial binge since March....  Go ahead- you MAGAs with Trump Defense Syndrome....   What you have to say now that your fearless leader tested positive? Considering- it was about as inevitable as the sun coming up in the morning.... I don't need no f**king mask. Joe wears the biggest mask I've ever seen. So who's the f**king idiot now? HUH???  Better start taking mega doses of hydroxy guy.... 

Maybe he can do the next debate via Zoom- that is, if he's not in the hospital on a respirator by that time. Joe won't come in the same room with him- and you can take that one to the bank.... Hey- Nasty Nancy Pelosi prays for DT's health- and I'll do the same. 

Manners? From the BB Squad??? Please.

😂😂😂😂😂

I think the BB Squad is much more fitting than the night Watchmen.

WSS

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

that-awkward-moment-when-some-one-who-al

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Manners? From the BB Squad??? Please.

😂😂😂😂😂

I think the BB Squad is much more fitting than the night Watchmen.

WSS

I've had my say Steve... We'll see how this plays out.  Trump will get the best covid Docs John Hopkins has.... Wouldn't doubt they've already started him on remdesivir, you know- a covid drug that actually seems to have some effect.  :)  

On 10/2/2020 at 2:06 PM, hoorta said:

I've had my say Steve... We'll see how this plays out.  Trump will get the best covid Docs John Hopkins has.... Wouldn't doubt they've already started him on remdesivir, you know- a covid drug that actually seems to have some effect.  :)  

Actually that plus a steroid and the experimental drug  Regeneron reserved only for the almost dead (up until now). Any bets he insisted upon it?

But of course he was only the science guy just for himself. His epiphany lasted maybe a few hours if at all. So we are stuck with this now, 

a plea for the CDC director to fall on his sword for the sake of the country. God knows the devil 👿 in the WH won't do it.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/investigations/2020/10/06/expert-cdcs-redfield-should-expose-trump-covid-failures-leave-post/5899724002/

On 10/2/2020 at 3:45 AM, hoorta said:

Oh no. Trump has a cold. And, well shit, look at that. He's fine. 

He's on the wrong side of 70, fat, and has an inordinate amount of stress and yet, much to your dismay I'm sure, he's not dead of the boomer remover. 

tenor (7).gif

Right? Clearly those 210,000+ people let Covid control their lives too much. They shouldn't have been so afraid. I'll never know why they didn't just man up, put mind over matter, and let their team of medical professionals monitor them non stop while an entire hospital works to get them healthy. 

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 3:45 AM, hoorta said:

OK

That's as far as I needed to read.

TDSstrong.jpg

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2020 at 12:45 AM, hoorta said:

image.png.ceae1de768712e86d370c7484dbb0842.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Image may contain: text that says '"DON'T BE AFRAID OF COVID" ...If you have unlimited free healthcare coverage, 20 doctors, a helicopter medevac on standby, access to a full range of expensive (but free for you) medications including experimental drugs, an executive suite at a top military hospital, and you don't mind infecting hundreds of others on the way. H/T Jim Wright's Stonekettle Station BEING UBERAL BECAUSE REALITY HAS A LIBERAL BIAS'

Where can I sign up for this?  Trump has proved his stint in Walter Reed taught him nothing about the virus.... 212,000 dead Americans say otherwise. My friend Julie who is still suffering from the after effects of covid 3 months later says otherwise...  

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Image may contain: text that says '"DON'T BE AFRAID OF COVID" ...If you have unlimited free healthcare coverage, 20 doctors, a helicopter medevac on standby, access to a full range of expensive (but free for you) medications including experimental drugs, an executive suite at a top military hospital, and you don't mind infecting hundreds of others on the way. H/T Jim Wright's Stonekettle Station BEING UBERAL BECAUSE REALITY HAS A LIBERAL BIAS'

Where can I sign up for this?  Trump has proved his stint in Walter Reed taught him nothing about the virus.... 212,000 dead Americans say otherwise. My friend Julie who is still suffering from the after effects of covid 3 months later says otherwise...  

image.png.18727706a331ec834a771da127d5f122.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

MAGA! Make America Germany Again.! Armband anyone?  (Those could easily be converted into TT lightning)😁

Wrong side, the Fascists were the Left - compare Anitfa/BLM methods of today :

🇺🇸 Cory Groshek 🇺🇸🐸 on Twitter: "See any similarities? Nazi flag  versus Antifa flag.… "

image.png.6dd838542f1191f08d0231bc203ccde4.png

How about Hogg boys "Brown Shirt" look ?

From today / last night.

image.png.2fd52eaf890d39203df1d3f8c5d93038.png

Like I said, they never went away.

History repeats - the Dems are promoting the same thing today.

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

B9F5D884-687C-4E61-B37B-BF857BAE1FE1.jpeg

Yup, those polls (the Wall Street Journal's isn't exactly radical left FYI) showing Captain Covid getting his ass kicked by Joe are all "FAKE NEWS".  Especially by the older and wiser Boomer Generation who (nah- MAGAs won't believe it) who are flipping from pro Trump 2016. Now the Ridin' with Biden Silver Sneakers crowd favors Joe by an astounding 20 points. Hey Donnie- you think we're "The Expendables"? We're pretty pissed off.  Polling has gotten more scientific in the last four years too... They're now taking into account (and properly weighting) sub segments of the likely voters. (Like they didn't last time with the white male non-college crowd, that's a large part of Trumpie's base...)   

"To win the White House, Mr. Biden will need to flip some combination of the 10 states Mr. Trump carried by less than 10 points in 2016 (in ascending order of margin): Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, Ohio, Texas and Iowa. Mr. Biden has several paths to victory, and the first three states alone, in addition to every state won by Hillary Clinton, would be enough to put him into the Oval Office.

Conversely, Mr. Trump would likely need to win at least eight of those 10 states for a second term. A look at these bellwethers — all either tossups or leaning toward Mr. Biden — makes clear that Mr. Trump is in serious trouble."

18 minutes ago, hoorta said:

How long did it take you to find a picture of Joe not wearing a mask?   I can dig up a few thousand of Captain Covid if you'd like...  :D   

3 seconds...lol  to find sleezy joe not wearing a mak

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Wrong side, the Fascists were the Left - compare Anitfa/BLM methods of today :

🇺🇸 Cory Groshek 🇺🇸🐸 on Twitter: "See any similarities? Nazi flag  versus Antifa flag.… "

image.png.6dd838542f1191f08d0231bc203ccde4.png

How about Hogg boys "Brown Shirt" look ?

From today / last night.

image.png.2fd52eaf890d39203df1d3f8c5d93038.png

Like I said, they never went away.

History repeats - the Dems are promoting the same thing today.

My my my, how we seem to forget. This truely is the end times, everything is backwards. Seems like the right-wing gun toting nutjobs are doing everything in their power to warp and twist reality to fit whatever agenda they have. 

ZJQD77N6IJMJ5CFIR4TTJ67KRY.jpg

trump-confederate-flag.jpg

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Your numbers are wrong, there are only 5k - 10k real Covid (only) deaths, the others died with Covid and had other more serious previous conditions.

Hell, some that even died in accidents were counted as Covid deaths.

When you get ~$30k per Covid patient Government funding, what do you think is going to happen to the Records ?

Why have we been seeing the numbers consistently being revised downward ?

Audits - they're getting caught.

Just now, JAFBF said:

Your numbers are wrong, there are only 5k - 10k real Covid (only) deaths, the others died with Covid and had other more serious previous conditions.

Hell, some that even died in accidents were counted as Covid deaths.

When you get ~$30k per Covid patient Government funding, what do you think is going to happen to the Records ?

Why have we been seeing the numbers consistently being revised downward ?

Audits - they're getting caught.

You just keep on believing that.

3 minutes ago, Neo said:

My my my, how we seem to forget. This truely is the end times, everything is backwards. Seems like the right-wing gun toting nutjobs are doing everything in their power to warp and twist reality to fit whatever agenda they have. 

ZJQD77N6IJMJ5CFIR4TTJ67KRY.jpg

trump-confederate-flag.jpg

You're correct.

Up is down, Truth is Lies - 1984.

TOP 25 QUOTES BY GEORGE ORWELL (of 767) | A-Z Quotes

I think we've surpassed his vision by quite some amount.

BTW, the Confederate flag is no where near a resemblance to a Nazi flag.