THE BROWNS BOARD

The Night Watchman Speaketh...

hoorta

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 2:53 PM, hoorta said:

I trust Joe more than Trump who currently has the suitcase.... Great- think Biden is senile if that's what you want to believe. I happen to think Trump is 90%+ nuts, and wouldn't be afraid to push the button.... 

Believing  those things about Trump and your denial of Bidens senility proves you have TDS.

Making up reasons in order to validate your hatred is part of the culture of the left. You are liars, believe your own lies and live in your own world of illusion.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

Believing  those things about Trump and your denial of Bidens senility proves you have TDS.

Making up reasons in order to validate your hatred is part of the culture of the left. You are liars, believe your own lies and live in your own world of illusion.

And if you believe Trump is  honest, I can't help you. I don't  need  to  "make up reasons" either. 200,000 dead Americans is more  than enough. How many of those deaths because Captain Covid was running around mocking  masks until  he STUPIDLY caught the  bug himself? 

Oh, you've long since proved you're willing to  go to any lengths to defend Trumpie,  to the point it's getting pretty comical from my POV. 

26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And if you believe Trump is  honest, I can't help you. I don't  need  to  "make up reasons" either. 200,000 dead Americans is more  than enough. How many of those deaths because Captain Covid was running around mocking  masks until  he STUPIDLY caught the  bug himself? 

Oh, you've long since proved you're willing to  go to any lengths to defend Trumpie,  to the point it's getting pretty comical from my POV. 

image.png.36b6f33793976ff29354539dad7b36ad.png

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Gee, was I defending Trump?   Pointing out the deranged imbecile that you are doesn't necessarily constitute defending Trump. It is you that is 90% nuts.

46 minutes ago, hoorta said:

So? Covid deaths up by an infinite % over the previous two years. 

The WHO just reported a record rise of global cases in one day, Europe struggles to cope.

Is that Trumps fault too?

You're the self proclaimed health expert here, does the world also count every death a COVID death like we do?

On 10/7/2020 at 11:21 AM, hoorta said:

You just keep on believing that.

image.thumb.png.d84a8fff7123d17e7f8a212cb25979f7.png

Wow, look at that.

We're on track to have the lowest number of total deaths of the last three years.

How can that be ?

I thought Covid is uber super deadly ?

Folks are going to be pissed when they realize what has been going on and how badly they've been played by the Dems/MSM/DS.

On 10/9/2020 at 1:52 PM, Vambo said:

You are stupid...TDS has rotted your brain.

Actually you're showing your lack of intelligence denying a simple fact. Covid has killed 200,000 Americans.  Of course there's some here who want to believe car accidents are being counted as covid deaths...  

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Actually you're showing your lack of intelligence denying a simple fact. Covid has killed 200,000 Americans.  Of course there's some here who want to believe car accidents are being counted as covid deaths...  

Who would have done better and how would they have done it?

Just now, Vambo said:

Who would have done better and how would they have done it?

Anyone who would have been honest and told the American people straight up way back- it's airborne, and it's dangerous. Instead of minimizing it, saying it's going to go away (how many times), and promoting quack treatments.  So who came down with covid, and who hasn't- why the guy who's following Medical recommendations- that's who. The guy Trump was continually mocking for wearing a mask... Hell's bells, our response to the pandemic has been pathetic compared to countries like South Korea and Japan- countries that didn't turn wearing a mask into a political football.  

Want some embarrassing numbers?  South Korea- population 51 million, 24,000 cases 430 deaths. Japan- population 126 million 88,000 cases 1,600 deaths- total. We pass that in less than two days. Not like they didn't know about the virus any sooner than we did. And you can't pull the excuse it's population density- like our neighbor to the north Canada that has a fraction of infection that the USA has either... So maybe do some research on what they did right- and we didn't. Golly gee, they're back to normal, and we're playing NFL football to mostly empty stadiums. In that regard, I'm wondering how soon teams (Titans) are going to have to start forfeiting games, because there's no way they can possibly be rescheduled.  

BTW Vambo- Trump is still following the quack herd immunity theory of Doctor Atlas. Sure, most folks aren't going to die from it- but far too many have. Case numbers are up if you haven't noticed.  His actions current and planned after being infected prove he's going to personally try to get a lot of more of the herd infected before November 3rd.  :D 

PS- on a personal note- I unknowingly got royally exposed to covid last Friday. If you think I wasn't seriously concerned (I'm in the same high risk group as Trumpie) until my test came back negative- you can just  have another big swig of DT's no big deal covid koolaid.  You start imagining you have almost every known covid symptom. 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

PS- on a personal note- I unknowingly got royally exposed to covid last Friday. If you think I wasn't seriously concerned (I'm in the same high risk group as Trumpie) until my test came back negative- you can just  have another big swig of DT's no big deal covid koolaid.  You start imagining you have almost every known covid symptom. 

I honestly hope you are going to be ok - you don't need anything else to exacerbate your TDS.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

It's OK, your BDS is beyond help.  ;)  So far so good.  

except there isn't such a thing as "bds" because the scandals with obaMao/biden are factual.

not made up political farce hitjobs like russian collusion.

Three years of haters out to get Pres Trump for winning the election, and they came up with absolutely nothing.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hoorta said:

Anyone who would have been honest and told the American people straight up way back-

it's airborne, and it's dangerous. Instead of minimizing it, saying it's going to go away (how many times), and promoting quack treatments.  So who came down with covid, and who hasn't- why the guy who's following Medical recommendations- that's who. The guy Trump was continually mocking for wearing a mask... Hell's bells, our response to the pandemic has been pathetic compared to countries like South Korea and Japan- countries that didn't turn wearing a mask into a political football.  

Want some embarrassing numbers?  South Korea- population 51 million, 24,000 cases 430 deaths. Japan- population 126 million 88,000 cases 1,600 deaths- total. We pass that in less than two days. Not like they didn't know about the virus any sooner than we did. And you can't pull the excuse it's population density- like our neighbor to the north Canada that has a fraction of infection that the USA has either... So maybe do some research on what they did right- and we didn't. Golly gee, they're back to normal, and we're playing NFL football to mostly empty stadiums. In that regard, I'm wondering how soon teams (Titans) are going to have to start forfeiting games, because there's no way they can possibly be rescheduled.  

BTW Vambo- Trump is still following the quack herd immunity theory of Doctor Atlas. Sure, most folks aren't going to die from it- but far too many have. Case numbers are up if you haven't noticed.  His actions current and planned after being infected prove he's going to personally try to get a lot of more of the herd infected before November 3rd.  :D 

I stopped reading here, the panic that would have followed would have been monumental the people hoarding store closing people killing for food not to mention gas, water we saw the shortages as it was imagine how horrific it would have been and if you don't think it would have been you're dishonest.  People would not of had the PPE the hospitals would have been over run and millions would have died as the Dems said come party in China town it's safe!   You show your ignorance line one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Dems said come party in China town it's safe!   You show your ignorance line one.

The Dems are just like their nominee for Prez...suffer from memory loss.

Again, let’s stroll down memory lane. . .

23417D4A-8E7B-4E51-B70E-2D4BC0C87598.png