THE BROWNS BOARD

Hey!!! Have You Noticed?

Axe

42 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the rest of us are good to just talk politics.

LOL, so when is that going to start? All I see is Trump kiss ass and demonizing Democrats.šŸ˜‚That's ok, one of two things are going to happenĀ 

1) If Trump wins then all the MAGA trolls will just continue

2) Biden wins then MAGA supporters will disappear into oblivion never to be heard from again, which I am really looking forward to.

17 minutes ago, Axe said:

Just ignore them.

Anybody that has a lick of common sense or a shred of integrity doesn't take any of you MAGA supporters seriously. That is why I can come on here and shit upon your little Trump circle jerk. If fucking fantastic.

8 hours ago, Neo said:

Anybody that has a lick of common sense or a shred of integrity doesn't take any of you MAGA supporters seriously. That is why I can come on here and shit upon your little Trump circle jerk. If fucking fantastic.

1339.gif

I really did LOL at that one.

Projecting lack of common sense and integrityĀ while you and your kind believeĀ Russia helped Trump win the election, and that there are more than 2 genders, and that there exists systemic racism,Ā  and that cops are out to hunt down black people,Ā  and that boys should be able to compete in girls sports because they think they are girls,Ā  and that Nancy Pelosi was "set up" going to that beauty salon....only the tip of the iceberg as to how much common sense you assholes have.

Joe Biden has uttered more racist comments in his illustrious past than did the Grand Dragon Robert Byrd, another demonrat. Harris' family had owned 200 slaves.Ā Ā But that's OKĀ because they have a D after their name.Ā  Joe BidenĀ finger fucked an intern. His sonĀ  involved in corruption....nothing to see there either.Ā  You refuse to acknowledgeĀ many ofĀ good things Trump has done. Ā Wow, Ā you are brimming with integrity.LOL

You instead are full of hate and hypocrisy. Common sense and integrity cannotĀ exist under those conditions.

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2020 at 12:27 AM, Neo said:

So let me ask you something, what's the point of having a bunch of carbine rifles if someone with a snub nose 38 can walk up behind you and popĀ you? That's why I didn't go crazy buying a ton of ammo. Because if the shit hits the "fan" I'll just get my guns and ammo from somebody else. Stealth always wins, I had this argument a long time ago with somebody else.

Have you ever stopped to consider that you're probably not the best, nor even particularly good at anything? Now you're the .38 ninja that that thinks you're going to sneak up on people and rob or kill them? I rarely sincerely wish death on anyone but if this is your mindset I implore you to go with it. You might get one or two before someone puts you in a hole in the ground and the world is a fractional amount better.Ā 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Neo said:

2) Biden wins then MAGA supporters will disappear into oblivion never to be heard from again, which I am really looking forward to.

You obviously werenā€™t around when Barry was Prez for 8 years.

We arenā€™t going anywhere.

• Upvote 1

"I just watched that entire, hour-long NBC News townhall with Joe Biden. No questions about whether he will pack the court, nuke the filibuster, or add DC and Puerto Rico as states," Daily Caller's Greg Price said, later adding, "There were also no questions about China."

Ā 

5 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Have you ever stopped to consider that you're probably not the best, nor even particularly good at anything? Now you're the .38 ninja that that thinks you're going to sneak up on people and rob or kill them? I rarely sincerely wish death on anyone but if this is your mindset I implore you to go with it. You might get one or two before someone puts you in a hole in the ground and the world is a fractional amount better.Ā 

It was a hypothetical situation, you can't even understand context. I never said "I" would sneak up behind someone. Please, do not breed.Ā 

4hjg9j (1).gif

On 10/4/2020 at 11:24 PM, calfoxwc said:

it depends on how many zombies there are. WW Z - there were bijjilions of em.

crap. maybe I should buy an extra pack of ammo. lol

Ā 

On 10/4/2020 at 12:30 AM, Axe said:

You are a dumbass..

Ā 

One of the pistols I own is a .38 special.

Ā 

Go away you ignorant **mask**

Ā 

4hjozh.gif

Soļ»æ let me ask you something, what's the point of having a bunch of carbine rifles if someone with a snub nose 38 can walk up behind you and popĀ you? That's why I didn't go crazy buying a ton of ammo. Because if the shit hits the "fan" I'll just get my guns and ammo from somebody else. Stealth always wins, I had this argument a long time ago with somebody else.

Ā 

Ā 

On 10/4/2020 at 12:56 AM, Neo said:

Side-stepped again. I can see what I'm suggesting makes you uneasy. The idea some guy you don't suspect as a threat, blows your head off and takes all of your shit. The same guy I asked this question lost his shit too and didn't answer it. That's fine.

Ā 

On 10/4/2020 at 12:39 PM, Neo said:

"shit hits the fan" isn't really defined. Are we talking about a civil war, or are we talking about Armageddon end of the world apocalypse. I have a been a gun nut since and started reading "gun and ammo" at the age of 10. When I shop for firearms, I shop for practicality and purpose. For example, I have a 6 inch 44 mag Model 29 S&W. It's compact enough to conceal, but powerful enough to shoot through doors on the house or car doors and can be used to hunt. If we are talking civil war then I am not going to be some nut job roaming the streets with AR-15's lookingĀ for a fight, I am going to protect what's mine, my family and my property. If were talking about end of times then I'm confident that I have the firepower and ammo to hunt for survival.

Ā 

On 10/4/2020 at 4:57 PM, Neo said:

If I need more firepower, I'll just take it from these faggots. Bunch of little dick pussies and their rifles lol

GettyImages-1210050182.jpg

Ā 

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

That's exactly what you said you gutless twat and now you're not even man enough to own it.Ā ļ»æļ»æ

These are all of my responses, where does it say that "I" myself would walk up behind someone and shoot them to rob them? All the responses to your boyfriend where "hypothetical" Like "IF" there was a civil war or "IF" it was the end times. "If I need more firepower, I'll just take it from these faggots". Yea, because I'm sure 99.9% of the worlds population would be thinking the same thing because if there is a full blown civil war or the it's the end times, then I highly doubt gun stores will be open. Get ahold of me when you finally understand the concept of "context" and "hypothetical" means.

So let me ask you something, what's the point of having a bunch of carbine rifles if someone with a snub nose 38 can walk up behind you and popĀ you? That's why I didn't go crazy buying a ton of ammo. Because if the shit hits the "fan" I'll just get my guns and ammo from somebody else. Stealth always wins, I had this argument a long time ago with somebody else.

You are a gutless twat, and again you're not man enough to own up to your own cowardice

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

In your hypothetical situation your hypothetical bandit that we'll hypothetically call neo since you helpfully specified "I" in all these cases, will very likely hypothetically easily be killed in attempt of said hypothetical robbery.Ā 

Ā 

Good luck with that.Ā 

So what's your I.Q. at now? -50? Do they have to teach you how to use your arms and teach you how to walk every day? A common house fly would destroy you in an I.Q. test. Abortion would have been a better option for you. I feel sorry for your parents.

On 10/5/2020 at 10:56 PM, Neo said:

LOL, so when is that going to start? All I see is Trump kiss ass and demonizing Democrats.šŸ˜‚That's ok, one of two things are going to happenĀ 

1) If Trump wins then all the MAGA trolls will just continue

Nope- I've been around this forum long enough to know exactly what's going to happen.Ā 

1) Cal will be crying daily about the evils of the Democrats.

2) The Magas will be crying "America just doesn't understand the wonderfulness of Trump that America just soundly flushed down the toilet...Ā 

On 10/5/2020 at 8:17 AM, hammertime said:

You know they want to take your guns away right?

if you think theyā€™re just going to take a few away your delusional.

Spoken like a true 2nd amendment paranoid...Ā 

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Spoken like a true Democrat.

Of course the 2nd Amendment has already been watered down to where it's just about unrecognizable from its creation. Just for the recordĀ  I think it's going to continue to fall apart. WhetherĀ anybody is happy about that or not it's inevitable.

WSS

10 hours ago, Neo said:

So what's your I.Q. at now? -50? Do they have to teach you how to use your arms and teach you how to walk every day? A common house fly would destroy you in an I.Q. test. Abortion would have been a better option for you. I feel sorry for your parents.

Boy you're really actually very bad at this aren't you, clown? I feel kind of bad for you. It's sort of like watching a mildly mentally Retarded person struggle to perform some complicated task. Everyone around is mildly embarrassed for you but you're just cognizant enough to keep vehemently trying.Ā 

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Iā€™m kinda surprised that is your response.

Nothing I do here online or in my real life would lend to the fact that Iā€™m paranoid.

All the values of the New Democratic Party have indicated new gun control Is a staple of there being.

The second amendment was never meant to be modified or reinterpreted.

Lets look at ways to keep folks from killing there own kind and daddyā€™s from spreading their seed to maybe just there wife.

Lets Make America Great Again.

can you agree with that?

On 10/7/2020 at 12:54 AM, hoorta said:

yep. you are only here to raise hell on the forum to get it shut down, that's what I think.

which explains why you don't say one thing to your NeoHoorta for anything he says.

But it's ok, you are entitled to your twisted emotional knee jerkie BS TDS.

and you really have it bad.