THE BROWNS BOARD

**** Official Browns at Cowboys GAMEDAY Thread

Zombo

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Sucking some antifa off huh?

nope watching them fight the proud boys but ofcourse u turn most threads into a queer thing

what are you trying to tell us ? are u finally coming out of the closet 

Just now, Icecube said:

Yea, kind of telling it would seem. 

cube the dude pm's me all the time with his queer ass remarks I have tried to tell him that i am not interested but he keeps bugging me

Lots to digest here. After watching highlights, one thing I'll say is we have serious work to do on both sides of the ball. "But Jiggins, we scored a zillion points, what's the problem?" 

Two things. Baker Mayfield just is NOT seeing the field, particularly the middle. On two 3rd downs he had OBJ wide open over the middle and didn't fire the ball. He's not seeing it and it's scaring me. On one-read plays he's very good. Scanning...ehhh...not yet. But the wife open middle stuff scares me. 

Second thing, our defense. We can discuss more later. 😂

What a great freaking win. So many good things to discuss but I don't have the time now. 

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

Browns win and typical nonsense concerning typical posters. 

2020, right? 😂

hey my house was close to the fire blm marching down the streets hurricanes trump die hards gueer ass 

thank god for weed and THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS Winning 3 straight

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Lots to digest here. After watching highlights, one thing I'll say is we have serious work to do on both sides of the ball. "But Jiggins, we scored a zillion points, what's the problem?" 

Two things. Baker Mayfield just is NOT seeing the field, particularly the middle. On two 3rd downs he had OBJ wide open over the middle and didn't fire the ball. He's not seeing it and it's scaring me. On one-read plays he's very good. Scanning...ehhh...not yet. But the wife open middle stuff scares me. 

What a great freaking win. So many good things to discuss but I don't have the time now. 

good view of Baker when the ball comes out fast it is money but when he has to sit back there every pass scares the hell out of me

• Like 1

Just now, ATOM said:

good view of Baker when the ball comes out fast it is money but when he has to sit back there every pass scares the hell out of me

When it's a decisive, one-read throw, quick, he is usually on. When he backpeddes to his right, it's nearly always a disaster. They got to fix whatever causes that. 

1 minute ago, Icecube said:

When it's a decisive, one-read throw, quick, he is usually on. When he backpeddes to his right, it's nearly always a disaster. They got to fix whatever causes that. 

his height ? or do they need to work on receivers breaking back towards the los to give Baker a dump off ?

8 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Yeah I think there are things Baker can improve on, he can stay in the pocket better and we know he can do this. The defense I think is slowly improving. I think playing the prevent in the 4th quarter did them no favors, but they were pretty darn good through 3 quarters today against a high powered offense. Sendejo outside of his one play today is not good. We also need to get some pressure from someone other than Myles.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Let me stick up for Baker.  Although he is a little loose with the ball and not accurate at times.

For a couple years now our secondary “scramble” routes have been terrible.

Exception is Landry- today he had a nice reception in traffic when the original play broke down.

He came back toward a scrambling Baker.  A WR is supposed to do that- we haven’t (aside from Landry).  Professional WR though. 

6 minutes ago, Icecube said:

IDK, but it looks anemic every time he does it, and rarely results in a good play. 

that is what sucks about tv You can not see what the hell is happening down field and what the receivers could do to help Baker out 

13 minutes ago, runyon27 said:

We also need to get some pressure from someone other than Myles.

PREACH! 

21 minutes ago, ATOM said:

hey my house was close to the fire blm marching down the streets hurricanes trump die hards gueer ass 

thank god for weed and THE CLEVELAND FOOTBALL BROWNS Winning 3 straight

LOL, I love  me some politics...  Thank God this will be over in a month or so... :_