THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK!

Tour2ma

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

So get a Browns Board Welcome ready for our lil assortments of yinze friends' arrival.

And send good thoughts to our banged-up Brownies, who played their asses off today.

GO BROWNS!

I hope you don't mind me adjusting the thread title, Tour, those Yins aren't too bright, they need all Caps to find the right thread. 

Plus ... It's STEELER WEEK!!

Z

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

... and at least three running, pointless arguments with Gipper. Go easy on him, he's grown frail(er)... ;)

Gipper ought to let Vag know about those AAFC and Browns NFL Championships.

That would surely shut the Squeeler fan up.

He might even run for the door.

run-away.gif

A Large Box of Band-aids for both sides early. Get those stinger needles ready...

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/10/steelers-injury-update-decastro-johnson-pouncey-all-injured-in-win-over-eagles/

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/gameday/browns-survive-the-colts-literally

This is going to be a on the football field war... Closer updates Thursday & Friday..stay tuned

Time to hit the Street's in all the Browns gear ya Own.. Enjoy Victory Monday fella's 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

* WEEK 6 *   Ok the AFCN shakeout is on and all games are unfortunately at 1 pm.  :(

BAL -7.5 at PHI  -and-. CIN +8.5  at IND  on the undercard and then the main event,. Cleveland opened at +5.5 now +4.5 at Pittsburgh  after the INDY game results.

For all of the lines from our friends at vegasinsider.com see. https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=892

Screenshot_2020-10-12_092638.jpg

And the AFC odds, if/when Cleveland wins they might change some.

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP ODDS

ODDS TO WIN AFC CHAMPIONSHIP (1/24/21)

Team American Fractional

Kansas City Chiefs +175 7/4

Baltimore Ravens +300 3/1

Buffalo Bills +700 8/1

Pittsburgh Steelers +900 9/1

Indianapolis Colts +1000 10/1

New England Patriots +1400 14/1

Tennessee Titans +1400 14/1

Cleveland Browns +1800 18/1

Las Vegas Raiders +4000 40/1

Los Angeles Chargers +5000 50/1

Houston Texans +7000 70/1

Denver Broncos +8000 80/1

Cincinnati Bengals +10000 100/1

Miami Dolphins +10000 100/1

Jacksonville Jaguars +12500 125/1

New York Jets +25000 250/1

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

I hope you don't mind me adjusting the thread title, Tour, those Yins aren't too bright, they need all Caps to find the right thread. 

Plus ... It's STEELER WEEK!!

No problem, Z...

... just leave my screen name alone.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Shhhhhhhhh...

You're not that new around here.

You should know this has been hashed out... rehashed... re-rehashed... re-re-re-re... all the way home...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Gipper you blow up all the time so unless you  always embody the energy of a hungry wolverine (not the xmen variant) I'm not sure what you call it otherwise. I can't wait for the draft in Cleveland assuming our dipshittery with this virus ends before then. I'm going and I'm going to be looking for Browns board peeps. 

Trust me, I am as calm as the eye of a hurricane when it comes to this stuff. Really.  Do you really think you, a little Steeler queer bait, is capable of raising my ire one bit? The fact that you may even think that shows who is fucking with who.   And  you may not want to evoke  Wolverines....haven't you learned yet that we do to Wolverines around here?  

As for the draft party that is supposed to happen....who knows if or when that will even come off. 

13 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Me, too... as you can tell.

But he's so adorable when he cusses and tries toacy "all tough", isn't he...

Almost makes me want to take him off "Perm-ignore" I only see his "stuff" when some one like you quotes him... so please don't. He'll know when you're addressing him.

So, in this post you have admitted two things:    A.  That you are a lap dog to Steeler fans.   (Hey Vag....how does it feel to have  a lap dog licking your balls)   2.  That you are a gutless little cunny that can't face a challenge directly.  You are only able to make sideways snide remarks.  

And are you so sensitive that a little "cussing"  gets you so upset?   I guess that makes you either a nun or a Mormon. 

7 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Shhhhhhhhh...

You should know this has been hashed out... rehashed... re-rehashed... re-re-re-re... all the way home...

The message board on my phone is all kinds of messed up. Anyone else having this problem? And yes I laughed out loud when I read that reply. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

That would surely shut the Squeeler fan up.

He might even run for the door.

run-away.gif

Actually, it may make him run for the door.  But it is clearly at the forethought of a Steeler fan like you.

20 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Shhhhhhhhh...

And why not?   The current relevant part of this is:  Steelers still are two championships behind the Browns.   (and that doesn't even count the other 5 Championship won by NE Ohio teams).    

Total count:   Cleveland area:   13   Pittsburgh area  6.   Call us when they catch halfway up. 

Blame yourself  cunard for this rehash. 

OK,  this will be the first time the  Browns have faced the Steelers with Myles Garrett on the field since  Rudolph the Redneck called him the N word and caused Myles to go off on him.  Questions:

A.  Do you think Myles will be in for some cheapshots by the most notorious cheapshotting team in the league?

B. Do you think the refs will call the Spermsuckers on it by giving several  personal foul penalties....or do you think the refs will suckle the Squibs teats as they nearly always do anyway in any game in Peetown? 

C. Or, do you think it is BR  who should be worried about Garrett who could do this to him:

Woman Slices Off Rapist's Genitals, Forces Him to Eat It at Gunpoint

49 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

The message board on my phone is all kinds of messed up. Anyone else having this problem? And yes I laughed out loud when I read that reply. Lol

I'm having the same issue. The Board has gotten wonkier for me over the course of the last 2-3 weeks and as of some time this morning I can no longer reply to topics. I tried to find a way to log out on my phone but can't seem to figure that out either. I finally logged on to my computer to reply to this. 

Is the Board going through some slow moving update process? I pretty much do all my Board reading and writing on my phone and have noticed significant design changes as of a couple weeks ago. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

A Large Box of Band-aids for both sides early. Get those stinger needles ready...

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/10/steelers-injury-update-decastro-johnson-pouncey-all-injured-in-win-over-eagles/

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/gameday/browns-survive-the-colts-literally

This is going to be a on the football field war... Closer updates Thursday & Friday..stay tuned

Time to hit the Street's in all the Browns gear ya Own.. Enjoy Victory Monday fella's 

That second SI article was a good read. It delved into how some of the back ups performed. In particular Chris Hubbard, who didn't exactly get flying colors as a run blocker when subbing for Teller per the writer's assessment. I thought he performed quite well filling in for Conklin in one game, but perhaps not the best back up Guard. Evan Brown is listed as Teller's back up on the official depth chart, but I see he was inactive for this last game. 

2 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

That second SI article was a good read. It delved into how some of the back ups performed. In particular Chris Hubbard, who didn't exactly get flying colors as a run blocker when subbing for Teller per the writer's assessment. I thought he performed quite well filling in for Conklin in one game, but perhaps not the best back up Guard. Evan Brown is listed as Teller's back up on the official depth chart, but I see he was inactive for this last game. 

I think the opponent had something to do with it.  That’s not an easy front to move the ball on as 9 or 10 other teams will figure that out this year. 

They are athletic, stout, smart and well coached. 

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I'm having the same issue. The Board has gotten wonkier for me over the course of the last 2-3 weeks and as of some time this morning I can no longer reply to topics. I tried to find a way to log out on my phone but can't seem to figure that out either. I finally logged on to my computer to reply to this. 

Is the Board going through some slow moving update process? I pretty much do all my Board reading and writing on my phone and have noticed significant design changes as of a couple weeks ago. 

Yea it's extremely messed up on my phone. All the way at the top things won't load and the entire screen is shifted all wonky. 

AE8011CC-3A72-45AF-85EB-C839919A47E7.png

I think healthy, we're a nightmare for them. But now? Yeesh. We're so beat down, especially on defense, that I don't know who will even be out there. The Teller injury is terrible timing and I would seriously doubt he'll bed ready to go, but here's to hoping! Hubbard did well enough in pass pro but couldn't run block at ALL at Guard. Buckner is a load, but he absolutely crushed Hubbard on multiple occasions. Then there's also the Mayfield injury. I really hope he can throw without too much pain. 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

OK,  this will be the first time the  Browns have faced the Steelers with Myles Garrett on the field since  Rudolph the Redneck called him the N word and caused Myles to go off on him.  Questions:

A.  Do you think Myles will be in for some cheapshots by the most notorious cheapshotting team in the league?

B. Do you think the refs will call the Spermsuckers on it by giving several  personal foul penalties....or do you think the refs will suckle the Squibs teats as they nearly always do anyway in any game in Peetown? 

C. Or, do you think it is BR  who should be worried about Garrett who could do this to him:

Woman Slices Off Rapist's Genitals, Forces Him to Eat It at Gunpoint

Anyone that believes Rudolph called him a n bomb is goofy. Literally no one on the field could confirm it, including Browns players. You need to just let that one die. Last I checked the steelers have plenty of black players that are leaders on the team that would have taken great issue with that slur. 

Garrett has been a wrecking ball but the steelers have faced several top flight defensive ends already this season. 

You are adorable. 

1 minute ago, Vagitron said:

Anyone that believes Rudolph called him a n bomb is goofy. Literally no one on the field could confirm it, including Browns players. You need to just let that one die. Last I checked the steelers have plenty of black players that are leaders on the team that would have taken great issue with that slur. 

Just because you don't want to believe it, or want to hide your head in the sand does not mean it did not happen.  We went over this as if it were evidence in a court of law....where it would have been found to be absolutely credible.  Your biases are NOT probative. 

Garrett has been a wrecking ball but the steelers have faced several top flight defensive ends already this season. 

Like who?  Nothing like Garrett. 

You are adorable. 

Sorry....you need to look to Tour to sit on your lap.  He is purrfectly willing. 

6 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

I think healthy, we're a nightmare for them. But now? Yeesh. We're so beat down, especially on defense, that I don't know who will even be out there. The Teller injury is terrible timing and I would seriously doubt he'll bed ready to go, but here's to hoping! Hubbard did well enough in pass pro but couldn't run block at ALL at Guard. Buckner is a load, but he absolutely crushed Hubbard on multiple occasions. Then there's also the Mayfield injury. I really hope he can throw without too much pain. 

A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vagitron said:

A nightmare? Why? I'm also not discrediting the Browns. Our front seven is as stout as any in the league. The Browns run a lot. Mayfield is prone to mistakes. I frankly believe it's the other way around. We are going to find out! Any given Sunday. 

A.  I think he was talking about the Browns offense, not the defense.  

B. Yes, the Browns run a lot.  It is one of the reasons they win.  There is nothing to say that they can't run over the Steelers either...except, of course, you get  break because Chubb is out.  

C. Mayfield is no more prone to mistakes than any other QB.  He is about in the middle of the pack.   QBs that face Myles Garrett are more prone to mistakes.    He was leading the league in sacks, until Aaron Donald went crazy yesterday and took over the league (he had like 4-5 in one game). 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Yea it's extremely messed up on my phone. All the way at the top things won't load and the entire screen is shifted all wonky. 

AE8011CC-3A72-45AF-85EB-C839919A47E7.png

Yep, mine looks about the same. Has for a couple weeks now but now I can't even reply on my phone. If I click the "quote" button it takes me to the top of the page, and if I click the "Reply to this topic" button, it takes me to the bottom, but nowhere can I click on anything that allows me to type.