THE BROWNS BOARD

... people showed up for Joe/Kamala today in Pennsylvania

Vambo

now, compare that scene with who showed up? for biden, with any appearance by Pence and Trump.

yesterday, drove to the drugstore, and there was a LONG parade of vehicles - cars trucks...with Trump/Pence signs and American flags.

not just twenty, but about a hundred an fifty. I went into the drug store, came back out, was driving home, in the line of cars and trucks STILL decorated ! that is well over a couple of hundred to 300 cars and trucks !

I was wondering what the heck, I didn't know about it - but it seems that they were headed to Columbus to see Pence show up there.

Huge, huge crowd.

that's Real America folks. Not just republicans, either.

• Upvote 1

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-event-drowned-out-by-trump-supporters

Embarrassing footage from Biden event shows Trump supporters drowning out the candidate with chants of 'Four More Years' — from hundreds of feet away

Just days after virtually no one showed up to see him speak in Phoenix, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden had another embarrassing campaign moment, this time in Ohio.