THE BROWNS BOARD

Education, Not Income, Predicted Who Would Vote For Trump

MLD Woody

2 hours ago, D Bone said:

I personally know 3 young women who I had the pleasure of coaching from the age of 10-17 who all went to a 4 year university (all took at least 6 years to graduate) and all 3 are currently living with their parents at the age of 25. While all 3 are still the awesome kids I got to see grow up, they are still being taken care of by someone else.

I personally know over a dozen of my friends' kids (vast majority boys) who didn't go to a 4 year university, and every single one of them is a successful, hard working young man. Some have families of their own, some do not, but not a single one of them is being taken care of by someone else.

Education does not make anyone, in anyway, better than anyone else, and to believe it does means that you have been educated incorrectly. 

My 25yr old daughter is going to become a Dr. in December, and once that happens and she finally gets out on her own, paying 100% of all of her bills, then she will begin a whole new level of education that she has never had to learn before. (thanks dad) 

Education comes in many forms. 

I believe education begins in the home, and goes from there.

• Upvote 2