THE BROWNS BOARD

The debate

Westside Steve

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Thoughs?

First impression Kristen Walker did an admirable job.

By the way good call woodpecker.

WSS

I think it had a lot to do with Trump calling her out ahead of time showing the bias that he faced before.  My only criticism of Trump was the question on the families in Texas the way the question was asked I feel he could have answered the question better.

I feel Kristen Walker should have called Biden out on all the obvious lies.

Biden just lied 90% of the time and did not have a clue on most of the issues other than blaming Trump for all ills.

19 minutes ago, Vambo said:

I think it had a lot to do with Trump calling her out ahead of time showing the bias that he faced before.  My only criticism of Trump was the question on the families in Texas the way the question was asked I feel he could have answered the question better.

I agree. Usually when I watch these things I'm thinking in terms of style points. That particular question I didn't personally have a quick answer for and I don't know even now what that might have been.

I feel Kristen Walker should have called Biden out on all the obvious lies.

I don't think that's her job. I think tomorrow there are multiple opportunities to blast that all over the media for at least the media that will agree to admit it.

Biden just lied 90% of the time and did not have a clue on most of the issues other than blaming Trump for all ills.

unfortunately some of the lefties here eat that shit up whether it's true or not. I don't even think a lot of them believe it.

WSS

A lot of nothing. A lot of saying "I don't have bad foreign ties, you do!" "Nuh uh, you do!"

A lot of lies. Both sides. Moreso Trump

Pretty blah. Muting worked. Didn't sound like an argument between an 7 year old and a 4 year old. 

Moderator did welll

Won't change anyone's minds

come on

• Upvote 1

One question would have been more easily answered by knowing some numbers which I do not. Of the five hundred kids separated from their illegal parents first I want to know how many were actually their children not just props. Second where did the parents go? Where they catch and release and just left the kids abandoned once  they got in? Where are they now? If they are in foster care they're better off in the third world shithole they were brought from by Coyotes.

WSS

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

A lot of nothing. A lot of saying "I don't have bad foreign ties, you do!" "Nuh uh, you do!"

A lot of lies. Both sides. Moreso Trump

which ones were those?

Pretty blah. Muting worked. Didn't sound like an argument between an 7 year old and a 4 year old. 

I don't think the muting made the difference I think it was a little more restraint shown by the candidates, especially Trump.

Moderator did welll

Yes tossed a little shit both ways.

Won't change anyone's minds

come on

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

One question would have been more easily answered by knowing some numbers which I do not. Of the five hundred kids separated from their illegal parents first I want to know how many were actually their children not just props. Second where did the parents go? Where they catch and release and just left the kids abandoned once  they got in? Where are they now? If they are in foster care they're better off in the third world shithole they were brought from by Coyotes.

WSS

If I remember correctly there were a couple of the parents who were deported and the children were with relatives.

Some didn't have the proper paper work and they could not be verified as the parents.

Some were second offenders who were jailed and the children were in child protective custody.(DHS)

even CNN finds that biden LIED out his rear?

that isn't good for biden.

biden failed on money. he said HE didn't get that money from a foreign country.

yeah, but he got money from his kids and brothers.... who got their money from foreign countries.

Outside of the glaring lie on fracking -

one of his biggest lies was:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biggest-lie-of-the-night-biden-says-no-one-lost-their-health-insurance-under-obamacare

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/weekly-standard/...

According to health policy expert Bob Laszewski, roughly 16 million Americans will lose their current plans because of Obamacare: The U.S. individual health insurance market currently totals about...

I was very pleasantly surprised at the moderator - she really didn't step on

Pres Trump like I suspected she would. She did interrupt him far more often when he

was making a great point, and only did the same a few times to biden.

For being a democrat, she did a fairly nice job of being fair.

All in all, biden was scrambling away from the truths - he DID say he'd ban fracking.

He DID lie about nobody lost their health insurance because of obamaocare.

He DID lie about Pres Trump having a bank account in china. It was closed in 2015.

If talking about what biden did not do during his eight years as VP, and 48 years in office....was a kick in the ass, biden would need surgery to ever sit down again.

and biden had no choice but to admit his crime bill was a MISTAKE.

well, he never corrected it since 1994. 26 years, eh?

and, raising the minimum wage across the board - it's been PROVEN

that that backfires badly. that is what biden wants to do.

$15 minimum wage hike is hitting, hurting NYC restaurants

https://nypost.com/2019/09/29/15-minimum-wage-hike...

Sep 29, 2019 · Since the $15-an-hour minimum wage hit New York City in December, Liz and Nat Milner say, they’ve been forced to slash their full- and part-time staff to 45 people from 60. Quality has suffered ...

The Unintended Consequences Of Raising Minimum Wage To $15

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackkelly/2019/07/10/...

Jul 10, 2019 · A rough back-of-the-envelope calculation of a typical restaurant that employs workers at $15 an hour exemplifies the unintended consequences of the minimum wage increase.

Biden also failed miserably in explaining catch and release.

his evasions of answering questions is all most Americans need to know - biden is an incompetent fraud.

also, biden saying that Pres Trump thinks he's Abe Lincoln... when most of the entire tv audience clearly heard

Pres Trump say he's helped black communities - more than anyone SINCE Abe Lincoln.

Habitual liar biden is. Habitual plagiarizer, and he is clearly corrupt and on the take with foreign governments.

Fairly big win for Pres Trump.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Thoughs?

First impression Kristen Walker did an admirable job.

By the way good call woodpecker.

WSS

I thought it was a draw Steve. Slight advantage DT if anything. But when you're up by 21 in the 4th quarter, all you need to do is not make any big mistakes, and run the clock out. T-Minus 11....  So advantage Joe. :)  

I'll give Trump a big thumbs up for behaving 60% civilized this time, (his handlers told him he HAD to do so) but he still was talking over the moderator more times than I'd like. 

Trump tried to turn the discussion to Hunter & the Ukraine, OK that's a FAIL, to neutral voters- it's a non-issue.  OTOH, total BS on the Trump side on his non-handling of the pandemic. Just MHO- but his Border policy is an epic FAIL. Joe had some stuttering issues. Gawd, Biden told some lies? Trump was spewing distortions damn near every time he spoke.  

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

2020-10-23_011555.jpg.e6759acb3ff8fe6fccd208276ade246d.jpg

:D :D :D Straight from FOX doubtless... Fair and balanced...  

(CNN)Joe Biden did a better job in the final debate on Thursday, according to a CNN Instant Poll of debate watchers. Overall, 53% of voters who watched the debate said that Biden won the matchup, while 39% said that President Donald Trump did.

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

:D :D :D Straight from FOX doubtless... Fair and balanced...  

(CNN)Joe Biden did a better job in the final debate on Thursday, according to a CNN Instant Poll of debate watchers. Overall, 53% of voters who watched the debate said that Biden won the matchup, while 39% said that President Donald Trump did.

What a LIAR you turned out to be!;)

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

and biden had no choice but to admit his crime bill was a MISTAKE.

Funny, Trump would never admit to making a mistake. In fact, I've heard him say several times on air that he takes no responsibility for anything.

And now in my personal opinion regardless of any style points when where the other...

Obamacare was actually de facto repealed when they removed the public mandate. At that point the entire program was different than it had been intended. I did not agree with that change. I like the public mandate and think it should have been stronger.

And to be honest I probably wouldn't have minded bidens crime Bill but it's fair to point out the old goats hypocrisy licking the balls of BLM today.

WSS

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Funny, Trump would never admit to making a mistake. In fact, I've heard him say several times on air that he takes no responsibility for anything.

Mistake? Following the advice of Fauci (who changes his tune Like the Wind  to keep up with prevailing  political settlement ) was a mistake but Americans aren't going to stand for even stricter lockdowns beginning in February a 24-7 mask-wearing regardless humble politicians admonitions. Except for a handful of frightened old geezers at people who don't like leaving the house in the first place.

WSS