THE BROWNS BOARD

This Is What It Looks Like

TexasAg1969

My point was,

You said that if Biden gets elected, covid will be downplayed. And Trump said the same thing if he gets re-elected

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

My point was,

You said that if Biden gets elected, covid will be downplayed. And Trump said the same thing if he gets re-elected

Covid will be downplayed by the media, after all they’re carrying Biden’s water throughout his campaign.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

Covid will be downplayed by the media, after all they’re carrying Biden’s water throughout his campaign.

So it’s OK to downplay it as long as Trump does it. 
Got it!

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

My point was,

well, no. the left has been using covid dramatically and asininely as a political weapon (like everything else they can think of) against President Trump as an election ploy.

I would say the point is: were the left to win, THEN they would flip as always, and downplay the covid thing, saying they have it under control , everything is fine, etc.

President Trump is being realistic - there really ARE vaccines in the final stages of testing. Five of them. And Pres Trump has often SAID it will be made available to everyone etc.

so, biden came out and said HE will make sure a vaccine gets created, and HE will make it available to everyone.

biden is a long time plagiarist, liar and pretender, and a traitor to Real America.

Well yes,

the point I was making is it’s ok for one side to do Something, and if the other side does the same thing then it’s not ok

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Downplay? we could cut reporting of this stupid shit by 95% and it would still be over the top.

WSS

Indeed it would. I’m sick of the daily updates on how many people have it today

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Well yes,

the point I was making is it’s ok for one side to do Something, and if the other side does the same thing then it’s not ok

That's a fair point but you should probably post situation when you see it happening.

We could all probably make a list of issues and stores that are being under-reported.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Well yes,

My point is the media perspective, Trump gets negative press 90% of the time but you don’t hear much of anything negative against Dimentia Joe.

15 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Indeed it would. I’m sick of the daily updates on how many people have it today

Daily? I'm thinking like every 5 minutes? And Reporting on the diminishing number of deaths per case and that number being compared to other countries who have really locked down is almost invisible.

WSS

24 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

My point is the media perspective, Trump gets negative press 90% of the time but you don’t hear much of anything negative against Dimentia Joe.

Apparently you haven’t been reading Cal’s posts. 😆 

By the way if Trump is re-elected the screaming about covid-19 will continue at a higher pace. Look for Pelosi and her maggots to try an impeach him over it. Also look for screaming about the negative side of any treatment or any vaccination might come out of his administration. That won't happen if creepy Joe is elected

WSS

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Apparently you haven’t been reading Cal’s posts. 😆 

but I'm not the press. If I was, for a lefty msm media...I'd get fired and banned.

but still funny.

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

But the posts you put up are from the press

"The Press" is commonly known as the mainstream media you idiot, you know, the shit on TV,  New York Times, etc.

What is posted here are usually from other sources that only exist because the MSM suppresses news that is unfavorable to demorats. You should already know that.

3 hours ago, Browns149 said:

But the posts you put up are from the press

not from the msm. can never find the truth on cnn, msnbc, NY times, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc .

etc.

8 hours ago, Neo said:

It's amazing how when Trump does something, even on national TV, you guys seem to just look the other way. But all we hear is Joe said this back when, Hunter Biden's laptop that. Back in April when this thing was raging and hospital rooms were at capacity, we all heard his comments about hitting the body with light and disinfectants. He then goes in front of the whole nation in the presidential debate and says he was "kidding" (joking).  

What the fuck exactly are you talking about? Are you equating a trivial comment by Trump to the Biden family/China scandal? 

There is a much bigger "looking the other way" fish out there son.

Obsessed with getting rid of Trump,  CNN and the rest of the mainstream media for 3 yrs tried to dupe Americans into believing  this false narrative that Trump colluded with the Russians... based on zero evidence.  And people like you sucked it up.

Conversely, we have damning evidence of the  Biden family's tales of corruption involving China... including a witness, Bidens own admission and documented lies. This  has been  ignored by the mainstream media while you aholes pretend there's nothing to see here.

Both opposite and deceitful schemes having the same endgame...to get rid of Trump.

they had no legit evidence for three-4 years...

and we have

a whole LOT of legit evidence.

but that makes them FEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL unhappy, so they ignore it. "lalalalalalalalaal I can't hear you..."

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Old Man Yelling GIFs | Tenor

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10/30/joe-biden-mumbles-through-yet-another-lie-about-his-son-n272130

Watch: Joe Biden's Mind Goes Berserk, Says He's Going to 'Mobilize Trunalimunumaprzure'

Biden did come out today though, as he’s obviously feeling the heat of President Trump’s late barnstorming of the swing states. That’s when this happened.

BIDEN: “I’ll lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.”
pic.twitter.com/TAkj7bJndN

— Eddie Zipperer (@EddieZipperer) October 30, 2020

Other’s on social media had some fun with this.

Character is on the ballot. Dignity is on the ballot. Trunalimunumaprzure is on the ballot. https://t.co/6EkNKSjDjo

— jon gabriel (@exjon) October 30, 2020

It' verbal diarrhea… I think he's yelling… "I'll lead an effective strategy to mobilize true intestinal pressure"

— Bill Sweet (@Billav9) October 30, 2020

Ask not what your country can do for you, but you can do for trunalimunumaprzure

— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) October 30, 2020

He clearly said ‘George Lopez’. https://t.co/lZ1hbhynzn

— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) October 30, 2020

Do you support or oppose trunalimunumaprzure?

— Jewish Deplorable 🇺🇸 (@TrumpJew) October 30, 2020

I’m sorry, what?

On 10/29/2020 at 7:14 PM, hammertime said:

Interesting when the same Hunter emails got brought to the attention of The Wall Street Journal for potential publication- they didn't pass fact check muster...  I won't dig up the article- but it's out there.  Ghooliani is a Trump shill... It's Halloween!!!  And boogerami spills the beans to some right wing propaganda site? Wow- I'm sure impressed.  

15 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
More Testing equals more Cases. We have best testing. Deaths WAY DOWN. Hospitals have great additional capacity! Doing much better than Europe. Therapeutics working!

OMG- George Orwell was only off by 36 years....  

Deaths way down?   In your alternate reality Donald?  They are exploding- probably due in part to your last hurrah super spreader national tour. 88,500 cases Friday with 1,005 deaths Captain Covid. Even without more testing- positivity rates in some states are at 20%!!!   You and your quack Dr. Atlas belong in jail.